Cuts of a Diamond Luxury Retreat - Lets change the narrative and rewrite your story- Meditation and Journaling
About This Event
There is nothing so beautiful as a woman who has rebuilt her life on her own terms. Is that you? Or do you need a little nudge to get closer to that being you? If you find yourself emotionally stuck after a break-up or transformative period, holding on to hurt, I can help, because I’m on a quest to infuse some lasting beauty back into your life. As an author and coach, I work with women to help them create something beautiful out of their sorrow. I help them recover when their love life doesn’t unfold as expected. That's why I created the Cuts of a Diamond Retreat. This retreat is to support women like you open the way to a new beginning. Because you're worthy of living a life that's rich and beautiful.
- Retreat to the nurturing and lush hills of Jamaica, land of water and wood, for a transformative healing experience. Held by Mother Earth and Father Sky, we'll cherish our bodies and refresh our spirit, through deep healing work, meditation and journaling. A journey of remembering who we truly are, a practice of integration - ancestral, emotional, physical and spiritual. A letting go and an embrace of the New.
- Changing your mindset and telling your story are powerful, but sometimes you just need to get out of your current situation and be in a space where transformation is possible. My own journey was definitely accelerated by retreats and workshops along the way. My team and I have been working to create a unique event dedicated to healing, heartbreak and reclaiming happiness.
- That's why I created the Cuts of a Diamond Retreat. This is a retreat for women like you to open the way to a new beginning. Because you're worthy of living a life that's rich and beautiful.
- There is incredible healing power and perspective that comes from writing down your story and reflecting on your journey. You don’t have to have the intention to publish - this can be entirely for your own benefit. Don’t know where to start?
- Through the magic of deep healing, we will be guided throgh a blend of journaling, meditation and the visceral power of astrology, you will open the path for remembering who we are underneath our ego-image and limiting beliefs.
- Contact Sandra to learn more and find out if this program is right for you.
ScheduleHere’s a closer look at the program:
- Part One: Connect and Share. We'll come together and create a safe space for healing and growth.
- Part Two: Writing and Reflecting. Telling our stories. Finding perspective. Healing through narrative.
- Part Three: Make Something Beautiful: Creating an external representation of your internal shift.
You’ll leave feeling rooted and strong, connected to your own essence, clear on what you need to do next, and feeling your very best. You’ll come away from our retreat with an actionable plan to make something beautiful out of your heartbreak.
During the 4 days, we will experience meditation, group healing work, we will assess our internal script – our language, we will learn to create a more empowering script and to embody it through therapeutic techniques. Each person will be guided into understanding, accepting and re-framing their wound. All will be integrated into a new narrative, through daily journaling, that will crystalize into a memoir by the end of the retreat
Venue HighlightsThe gift of Good Hope is she allows you to do what you feel to do. There is space to be quiet or high energy, space to wander in nature or soak in the river or pool. Read a book and stare into space all day, or get up and be so active that you are exhausted by the end of the day. Our beach, 15 minutes away gives you a feeling of total Jamaica – the mountains and the sea. Complete fulfillment.
AccommodationsCoach House villa is a historic, relaxed and comfortable home with a large pool and dining area.
We are located in the heart of Good Hope Estate, Trelawny. This 2,000 acre heritage park has a 260 year old Great House, the Martha Brae River, a citrus farm and featured Chukka Tours attractions in walking distance! Our private Good Hope Beach is a 15 minute drive.
Good Hope Coach House offers exclusivity and privacy. She sits on a hill with breathtaking views of the magical Cockpit Country Mountains, the Queen of Spain Valley and meandering Martha Brae River. The garden is full of trees, tropical flowers and bird life. The vibe at Good Hope is surely one to experience true Jamaican Hospitality.
Coach House has 7 bedrooms total.
All bedrooms are comfortably decorated with four poster beds and clean simple finishes.
All bedrooms have a/c, fans and en suite bathrooms.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free