Eat.Play.Love Women's Retreat - Umbria!
- Your Experience includes:
- + 7 nights / 8 days – Il Tesoro a family-run farm-to-table restored Italian Villa at the crossroads of Tuscany, Lazio, and Umbria. Massimo and Rita have been welcoming guests to this hidden treasure in the heart of the Italian countryside for over 2o years.
- + Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner -Farm to Table meals are prepared with amore by Il Tesoro’s chefs; deliciously fresh dishes based on what is in season and the region’s specialties; including pastas, cheeses, & olive oil from the farm. A glass of wine is included with lunch and dinner. *Special requests see note below!
- +Daily Restorative Yoga surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the rolling hills and countryside.
- + Energize each morning with soulful meditation.
- +Sound Healing by International Sound Healer Mark David
- +Each evening we will gather in a sacred circle to inspire, share wisdom and learn to embrace our own inner power.
- + Group tour the magic of a 2500-year old town Civita di Bagnoregio
- + Group tour Bottega Conticelli, the artisanal leather shop and lunch in quaint Acquapendente
- + (2) Additional group trips to Acquapendente for lunch and shopping
- +Private Swimming pool, Hot tub & Sauna
- +Optional In House Massage (not included)
- + Optional activities include: walking tours, cycling, wine tours can be arranged.
- +Cooking Class (Where better to learn?) Optional Activity 150 euro per person
- +Roundtrip transportation from airport – Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (FCO – Rome)
- From the moment you arrive at the retreat on Saturday evening until you pack to leave the following Saturday morning, experienced facilitator, Felicia Grant will lead you on a quiet exploration back to the person you were born to be. You will walk quietly in nature, sit joyfully in circle, journal and meditate, explore long lost pieces of your self, stroll through charming rustic towns, explore the olive groves, and gather each evening to celebrate the beauty of our community of women. We included big juicy time chunks so you can use your personal time to take a nap, connect with nature, relax in a hammock with a book, take a dip in the pool or schedule a massage. Felicia will also be available for Private coaching sessions for those of you that want to go deeper during their stay!
Schedule3 delicious Farm to Table inspired meals a day
Sound Healing with International Sound Healer Mark David
Group tour Bottega Conticelli, Lunch included
Wine with meals
Transportation to and From Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (FCO – Rome)
Outside Nature Walks and Fire Ceremony
7 nights accommodation in a shared room
Use of jacuzzi, swimming pool and natural waterfall pool
Daily Restorative Yoga and guided meditation focused on Charka opening and balancing.
Daily practice of creating more joy and self love in your life
About This Event
Women’s Retreat – September 14 – 21, 2019
Much more than a yoga retreat......
Amidst the beautiful vineyards and olive groves in the green heart of Italy…Umbria!
Eat Play and love your way into this amazing personal experience of inner peace, deep relaxation combined with the slow paced Italian culture. We will offer meditation, yoga for all levels and just the right amount of deep soul work combined with amazing Italian hosts, farm to table local sourced food, local wines and olive oils and of course pampering. Far beyond a yoga retreat, meditation retreat or spa retreat, this Dragonfly Experience with Felicia Grant takes you on a personal journey with a small group of like minded women all looking for Italian Dolce Vita “The Sweetness of life.”
“Felicia was warm, welcoming and let you know with certainty that you belonged at the retreat. She was human too, not just an intimidating figure that you only get to know from afar. She laughed with us, cried with us and adjusted the schedule to our needs as a group.” – Jenn Bueller Boca Raton, FL
Venue HighlightsIl Tesoro has been welcoming guests for the past 20 years! Located centrally between Rome and Florence Il Tesoro makes the perfect hideaway for a magical retreat experience!
Ever-changing untouched landscapes in the green of winding valleys make Umbria a region that will never fail to amaze. With it’s rolling hills, vineyards, sandy roads leading to rust-colored farmhouses, moss-coated castles & rounded hilltops dotted with picturesque towns. Join us for a special retreat in a very magical place, where the road less traveled waits patiently for you to find your own secret treasure at Il Tesoro (means The Treasure).
This amazing retreat will take place in the historic italian family owned agriturismo Il Tesoro. Your accommodations will be housed in one of two villas that will be dedicated to our retreat guests. Each room has two single beds with private en-suite bath.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
Healthful food is part of the retreat experience, including breakfast, lunch and dinner with wine served daily. For over 80 years of farming has taught the Favero family that any great meal, no matter where in the world you are, always starts with great ingredients. For more than a decade now, Rita and Massimo have been serving authentic Italian meals made from their own farm products and other local sources in Il Tesoro. Their motto is “Quality ingredients.Quality Food all prepared with love!”
Directions+Roundtrip transportation from airport included – Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (FCO – Rome).
Transportation provided from orvieto train station (about 20mins from IL Tesoro)