CHRISTOPHER COLE ALL MEDIA, ACRYLIC, OIL, PASTEL, INK & WATERCOLOUR
About This Event
Christopher Cole is a highly successful artist with over 40 years of professional experience. His Classical training included a thorough grounding in the techniques of the Flemish & Italian artists of the Renaissance. He has an international following with paintings in collections in England, throughout Europe as well as in Australia, the USA, South Africa & Japan. Clients come from all walks of life but share a taste for paintings full of warmth & character.
Christopher enjoys the challenge of creating an original portrait or painting that will be a work of art to be enjoyed for generations to come. He works in acrylic, oil, pastel, ink & watercolour and specialises in drawing and painting from direct observation, bringing both traditional techniques and contemporary style to his acutely analysed interpretations.
Christopher has taught art at schools, colleges & adult education for over 25 years. He really enjoys the challenge of bringing his extensive knowledge & experience to his lessons. He encourages diversity & experimentation so that all his students develop their own personal style.
- Your workshop days will be a beautiful blend of studio time, delightful excursions, cultural experiences and of course, plenty of free time to rest and explore!
- You can arrive, unpack your suitcase (and your art supplies) and truly relax, since the entire group will make its home at the gorgeous Perigord Retreat Villas - complete with indoor pool, spacious studio and stunning gardens! We told you it was dreamy!
- Workshop instruction
- Full board accomodation
- All meals except – 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- All tour & excursion fees
- All local wine and beverages
- Transport to and from Toulouse Airport
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free