NINA WEISS MIXED MEDIA, ACRYLIC, OIL, PASTEL, INK & WATERCOLOUR
About This Event
Nina Weiss has been sharing her love of the European Landscape with her students since 1999! 2019 will be her 19th year guiding her students through beautiful landscapes abroad. She has traveled with students through Ireland, Italy, and France and is thrilled to be joining forces with Perigord Retreats! Nina is an internationally recognized landscape painter with a long resume of shows, gallery representation, and corporate and private collectors.
Nina Weiss taught for eighteen years at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and Columbia College Chicago. She grew up in New York and attended the Art Student League, Rhode Island School of Design, and Tyler School of Art. You can see her work in several books, two Hollywood films, and a T.V. series! She has two instructional painting and drawing videos, available at (contact info blocked) and (contact info blocked) She is excited to announce her new Start Up Library Painting video with Craftsy; available Feb. 2018!
Discover the secrets to teasing dynamic color out of the beautiful landscapes surrounding our home in France with Perigord Retreats. Students are invited to work in the medium of their choice. Nina is excited to share her love of color and landscape with students at all levels!
We will be visiting the most exciting locations on offer in the Dordogne and Lot regions of France. Villages dating to medieval times such as La Roque-Gageac, Panoramic views of the rolling countryside and historical pilgrimage routes make up a small part of whats on offer. This is a trip of a lifetime and certainly not one to be missed!
- Your workshop days will be a beautiful blend of studio time, delightful excursions, cultural experiences and of course, plenty of free time to rest and explore!
- You can arrive, unpack your suitcase (and your art supplies) and truly relax, since the entire group will make its home at the gorgeous Perigord Retreat Villas - complete with indoor pool, spacious studio and stunning gardens! We told you it was dreamy!
- Workshop instruction
- Full board accomodation
- All meals except – 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- All tour & excursion fees
- All local wine and beverages
- Transport to and from Toulouse Airport
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free