About This Event
A little back story – My childhood was all about running through sculpture gardens and playing in the neighbors’ art studios….what was this wonderland? It’s undeniable that my upbringing, while somewhat unusual, left me with a strong impression that we can live the life of our dreams through art. That there is magic inherent in living a creative life. My true purpose is to bring that magic back and share it with those who are longing to realize their creative purpose.
While I have had a lot of opportunities to exhibit with local and national galleries and earn Signature Membership with the International Society of Acrylic Painters, working with emerging artists was what led me to finally fulfill my vision of an art education program. 2017 brought the birth of True Colors, a thriving, internationally followed online community of color loving artists. It is through this program that I have been able to connect with the hearts and souls of artists around the world, discovering that teaching my love of color and paint is my true calling.
Kellee’s most popular class will now be a full retreat workshop. Timeless Arches workshop will transport you back to a romantic period of time with classic architecture and vintage women with hints of gold in rich layers that feel timeless inspired by the surroundings and sites of Perigord Retreats.
Learn how to create interesting textures in your artwork with paint, paper, mark making, collage, gold leafing, mono printing, transfers, charcoal and classic line drawing….and so much more! Fill up your art journals with inspiration and then learn how to translate the beauty of France in your own timeless artworks. We will take these real life locations and learn how to translate them into abstract wild experimentations, bringing the real and the unknown together in glorious self-expression. What better place than in the heart of the Dordogne Valley of France!
- Your workshop days will be a beautiful blend of studio time, delightful excursions, cultural experiences and of course, plenty of free time to rest and explore!
- You can arrive, unpack your suitcase (and your art supplies) and truly relax, since the entire group will make its home at the gorgeous Perigord Retreat Villas - complete with indoor pool, spacious studio and stunning gardens! We told you it was dreamy!
- Workshop instruction
- Full board accomodation
- All meals except – 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- All tour & excursion fees
- All local wine and beverages
- Transport to and from Toulouse Airport
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free