5 Day Easter Ancient Medicines of San Pedro & Psilocybin & Kundalini Yoga Activation Retreat
- Seven Chakras Retreat Centre
- El Campello, Spain
- Apr 18 - 22, 2019 (5 days)
About This Event
You're invited to the wonderful world of sacred plant rituals, Seven Chakras Retreat Centre is offering a special easter retreat with a variety different therapies.
This retreat has been carefully curated to allow participants to explore new depths in their consciousness and allow deep healing in order to move forward to a new beginning a new life. It is aimed at people looking to turn around their lives and start a fresh.
The plant medicines will be used in conjunction with revitalizing kundalini yoga, drum journeys, guided relaxation, breathwork, aroma therapy, mindfulness, kriyas and other chakra opening techniques.
The food that will be served throughout the retreat is all plant-based to allow for gentle detoxification of the body for those who are "omnivorous" and also is will be light and nourishing to keep our vibration high without feeling heavy or lethargic.
Unfortunately we cannot include you if:
1) You have a diagnoses of Emotionally Unstable (Borderline) personality disorder.
2) You have a personal or immediate family history of psychosis (drug induced psychosis, Schizophrenia, Bipolar).
3) You have epilepsy or any serious heart conditions.
A new state of consciousness - Raquel
- One of the main reasons why people choose this retreat is to discover the wonderful healing powers of the Wachuma Cactus. San Pedro contains the psychedelic alkaloid mescaline, which has been used for over 6,000 years in the Americas to aid spiritual and psychological healing. People continue to use it today worldwide to overcome psychic challenges, enhance their creative voice, and find greater peace within themselves. After harvesting some San Pedro cacti Sanson boils it into a tea for a guests and fellow spiritual travelers to go on a sacred nature walk. San Pedro has been used to help others conquer their complexes and addictions. If feeling better about one’s self and connecting with nature is the worst that can happen, then why not?
ScheduleThis is a sample schedule, and can be subject to change without notice
19:30 Opening circle
8:00 Morning Yoga
9:00 Intentional meditation on the beach
12:00 Eco Therapy - Walk in Mountains and offerings to Mother Earth, will occur during the walk Wachuma Ceremony
16:00 Five elements Chakra Opening
21:00 Dynamic Dance
8:30 Kundalini Yoga Awakening
11:00 Integration session
17:00 Discovering Yantra Workshop
20:00 Visit to local area and Dinner in centre
8:30 Sadhana Yoga Workshop
11:00 Psilocybin experience
Throughout the day smoke cleanse, lifting aromas and positive mental process awareness
8:30 Full Chakra awareness Kundalini empowerment
11:00 Conclusion session - taking the knowledge in to your life
13:00 Smoke and sound cleanse
15:00 Free time/departure
Venue HighlightsThe retreat center has plenty to offer:
A chill out area with hammocks for reading, relaxing and reflection.
A spiritual development room, where we practice mediation, yoga, mantras and other spiritual practices.
A lovely friendly dog
A psychedelic garden, our medicines are grown on site.
A music room, with a standing piano, drums, cajon, guitars and a variety of traditional and world music instruments.
We are close to the beach, just a 5 minute walk down the hill.
AccommodationsWe have some lovely rooms and spaces in our retreat center. We are a small and familiar retreat center.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
Menu/CuisineDuring the retreat we offer either Vegan or Vegetarian meals. Everything is home cooked, made with love and fresh. Mostly the diet is based on a traditional yogi diet. Rice, lentals and pulses. Plenty of fresh seasonal vegetables. Carolina has studied Ayurveda and can consult you on your specific dosha.
Also Alicante is the home to the traditional Spanish Dish, Paella. We can either cook one here at home of visit one of the local restraurants to experience this dish.