1st Annual Tantra Festival Mexico
- OZEN cocom Eco Village Retreat Center
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, México
- Nov 10 - 14, 2019 (5 days)
About This Event
The 1st annual Tantra Festival in Mexico and in ALL Latin America! Join our first adventure co-creating this magical celebration of life and love in this Sacred Land of ancient traditions and knowledge, join the tribe! the time is now!
A 5 day 4 night transformational tantric celebration nestled on the luscious jungle of this Caribbean Paradise. A heartwarming gathering of wonderful people in a place surrounded by beautiful nature.
The festival will offer a wide range of tantra workshops and activities to choose from at your own needs and desires, as well as free time to integrate and be in nature. We will be gathering every morning to integrate the experience as a collective and will be coming together again in the evenings to celebrate!
A curated team of experienced facilitators will guide you and support you through this wild journey of transformation and awakening.
To help you have a more integral experience we will nurture you with morning sessions, soul food, temazcal, and healing area. In the evening celebrations we will enjoy some of the most exquisite music and performances of our world renowned djs, musicians and dancers.
With the abundance of this sacred land we will provide 3 delicious and fully vegetarian meals per day made with local and organic ingredients plus a lot of love.
The full list of facilitators, musicians and healers will be released soon. At the time you can purchase early bird tickets with an extra discount that will only be available until the program is released.
- A 5 day transformational experience that will allow you to creating more intimacy in yourself, with life and in your relationships.
- Why should I go?
- If you’ve ever been interested in exploring Tantra or if you feel something is calling you to explore spirituality or if you want to go deeper into sacred sexuality or if you just want to enjoy more the taste of your food and appreciate the nature around you. Come to join us! We are waiting for you.
- You don’t need any previous experience of tantra to come, just an open mind and a willingness to face yourself and others honestly. The festival is suitable both for beginners and advanced practitioners, 18 years and above. Whether you are younger or older, all sexual orientations and preferences are welcome in the practice of tantra. You can come alone as a single or together with a partner.
- You can take part in a rich selection of workshops, meditations, ceremonies, dance and concerts to inspire a deeper experience of presence and ecstasy within ourselves and with others. It is a place to heal old wounds, especially around shame and self-doubt. It is a place to really dive deep within yourself and regain your power, bringing greater peace and fulfillment.
- The Festival will offer you the opportunity to meet other people willing to explore sexuality, relationships, personal development and spirituality through tantra, one of the most powerful methods of self-realization.
- Our amazing venue in the middle of the jungle will provide a sensual space to explore your wild side, with lots of different natural scenarios to enjoy the magestuosity of nature and reconnect with mother earth.
- It is recommended that you come at the start and stay for the duration. This is to help hold space for the journey, that each person feels safe to open up.
- Before or after the festival you can take the advantage of visiting impressive Mayan Temples, or just relax in beautiful white sand beaches, perhaps dive into the turquoise waters of the caribbean or maybe just a swim into the most impressive cenotes (flooded caves) which can only be found in this part of the world.
Schedule7:15- 8:15 Morning Class (Osho meditation, martial arts, Yoga)
8:00- 9:30 Breakfast
9:30-10:00 Morning Dance
10:00-11:00 Family Gathering
11:00-13:00 Tantra Workshop
14:00-15:00 Free time
15:00-16:45 Tantra workshop
17:00-18:45 Tantra Workshop
20:00-22:00 Night activity (Ceremony, Puja, Performance, etc)
22:00-24:00 Night celebration
Venue HighlightsOur venue is located on the exotic jungle amidst the mayan riviera, it's a buddhist resort, one unique jewel of awe-inspiring architecture and conscious celebration.
The perfect balance with nature makes this space a healthy detox zone, that was created to dive deep into your inner bliss and celebrate life! How perfect is that!
With common buildings like the buddha hall, different palapas and temples, art center, spa, dining hall, 3 restaurants, welcome center, and more! This is the perfect place for our celebration!
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free