Tantra Festival Mexico 2019 (sold out)
- What do we offer?
- The Festival offers you the opportunity to meet kindred spirits willing to explore personal development, sexuality, relationships and spirituality through tantra, one of the most powerful methods of self-realization.
- You can take part in a rich selection of workshops, meditations, ceremonies, dance and concerts to inspire a more profound experience, to be present and in ecstasy within ourselves and with others. We offer a place to heal old wounds, especially those created by shame and guilt, self-doubt. A place to really dive deep within yourself and regain your power, bringing, yourself and those who surround you, greater peace and fulfillment.
- Our amazing venue in the middle of the jungle will provide a sensual space to explore your wild side, with lots of different natural scenarios to enjoy its magestuosity and reconnect with mother earth.
- We recommend that you come at the start and stay for the whole duration. This is to help hold space for the journey that each person feels safe to open up.
- Before or after the festival you can take visit the impressive Mayan Temples, or just relax in beautiful white sand beaches, perhaps dive into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean or maybe just a swim into the most impressive cenotes (flooded caves) which can only be found in this part of the world.
Schedule7:15- 8:15 Morning Class (Osho meditation, martial arts, Yoga)
8:00- 9:30 Breakfast
9:30-10:00 Morning Dance
10:00-11:00 Family Gathering
11:00-13:00 Tantra Workshop
14:00-15:00 Free time
15:00-16:45 Tantra workshop
17:00-18:45 Tantra Workshop
20:00-22:00 Night activity (Ceremony, Puja, Performance, etc)
22:00-24:00 Night celebration
About This Event
Welcome to the 1st annual Tantra Festival in Mexico! From the 10th to the 14th of November 2019 join us in our first edition and let's co-create this magical celebration of love in this Sacred Land of ancient traditions and knowledge
We are birthing an exquisite adventure.
A 5 day transformational tantric celebration nestled in the luscious jungle of a Caribbean Paradise. A heartwarming gathering of wonderful people in a place surrounded by beautiful nature. An experience created to expand and transmute self.
This Festival offers a wide range of tantra workshops and activities to choose from based on your own needs and desires. We also contemplate free time to fully integrate each experience and to simply BE in nature.
We are a curated team of experienced facilitators that will guide you and support you through this wild journey of transformation and awakening.
If you’ve been feeling something is calling you to explore spirituality, If you have felt like something is missing in your life, if you’ve been craving to connect with like-minded people or just feeling like you don't belong where you are, If you’ve been interested in Tantra or if you already know you want to go deeper and fully enjoy every taste and color of life…
Come and join us! We are waiting for you!
- 4 night stay on the chosen accommodation
- All workshops and activities of the festival
- All veggie meals included starting with lunch on the 10th and finishing with breakfast on the 14th
What's Not IncludedAirport shuttle or transportation to and from the venue (available under request)
Lunch on the 10th (available under request for $7 usd)
Venue HighlightsOur venue is located on the exotic jungle amidst the mayan riviera, it's a buddhist resort, one unique jewel of awe-inspiring architecture and conscious celebration.
The perfect balance with nature makes this space a healthy detox zone, that was created to dive deep into your inner bliss and celebrate life! How perfect is that!
With common buildings like the buddha hall, different palapas and temples, art center, spa, dining hall, 3 restaurants, welcome center, and more! This is the perfect place for our celebration!
AccommodationsWe have 3 types of accommodations
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/Cuisine3 VEGETARIAN meals will be served daily
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Kula Collective – Troncones Guerrero Mexico Troncones Guerrero MexicoNov 4 - 25, 2020 (22 days)