Eight Day Ayahuasca Rejuvenation Retreat in Peru – $1150
- The Ayahuasca Foundation
- Riosbo Research Center Iquitos, Peru
- Mar 31 - Apr 7, 2019 (8 days)
- $1,150.00 - (US)
About This Event
REFRESH AND RESET
Ayahuasca ceremonies are now well known for unlocking the power to play an active role in the healing process and the root of that power is consciousness. New developments in epigenetic research have also concluded that all genetic expression is determined by internal environments, namely our beliefs about, perceptions of, and reactions to our life experience. Now, perhaps more than ever before, modern culture realizes how profoundly influential consciousness is on every aspect of our lives. Thankfully, certain scientists have dared to explore methodologies that can enhance our consciousness and achieve higher states of health and happiness in mind, body, and spirit. This ayahuasca retreat will feature some of these methodologies integrated into the ancestral Shipibo tradition of ayahuasca and plant spirit healing.
During these retreats, participants receive medicinal plant treatments like purgatives, baths, and topical and internal remedies according to the prescription of the Shipibo curandero, don Ronor. The assistant healers describe each treatment and its purpose and effect, and lead the integrative practices in between the ayahuasca ceremonies. Like the complexities of consciousness, the depths of the indigenous healing tradition are unfathomable, and by integrating principles and practices of cutting edge holistic health discoveries with ancestral wisdom and knowledge of spirit plant medicine, participants are able to accelerate healing processes and achieve their goals of harmony, wholeness, and happiness in a much shorter amount of time.
The $1150 price includes:
Pre-program counseling session with (contact info blocked)
Gain insights into how best to prepare for the experience
You’ll be met at the Iquitos airport and brought to the hotel
Accommodations for two nights at a hotel in Iquitos
For the first and last nights of the retreat – hotel has wi-fi
3 meals in Iquitos – dinner, lunch, and breakfast
The first night and the last night are spent in Iquitos
Accommodations for 5 nights at the Retreat Center
Screened in rooms with private bathrooms and electricity
Transportation to and from the Chamisal Center
Air conditioned bus (1hr) and an amazing boat ride (1hr)
At least two meals a day, following a healing diet
Fruit, vegetables, quinoa, lentils, grilled fish, eggs, etc.
Translation of entire program when needed
Assistants also add their own experiences and teachings
Access to the Assistants for counseling/guidance
3 assistants will be available throughout the retreat
USB of retreat photos and ceremony recordings
Audio recordings of ceremonies and digital photos
Other gifts and educational items
You’ll receive other gifts and healing tools as well
Post-program counseling session with (contact info blocked)
Enhance the process of integration when you get home
3 traditional Ayahuasca Ceremonies
Led by an indigenous curandero and the AF assistants
2 private consultations with the curandero
Translated by the assistant healers
Daily Piñon Colorado brain/blood remedy
Taken three times a day for the duration of the retreat
1 Sangre de Grado digestive system cleanse
Reset digestive enzymes and enhance nutrient absorption
2 Vapor Baths with five medicinal plants
Sweat out toxins and replace them with healing medicine
1 Mucura sinus cleanse
cleanse the sinuses and boost immunity against allergies
2 Plants Baths
Connect further with the plants and soak in the medicine
1 Smoke Bath
Increase energetic defenses and protection from negativity
1 Love Bath
For attracting positive energy, good luck, and love
Any additional treatments
Poultices, medicines, massage, or whatever is needed
Click Here to visit the website: (contact info blocked)
Retreats take a maximum of 12 participants
I can honestly say this was one of the best experiences I have done for myself in my life, thanks to the people and special place at the Ayahuasca Foundation. Highly recommended. - Amanda
Venue HighlightsWe operate three separate facilities:
1. Chamisal Healing Retreat Center - Our original center accommodates 12 participants in 6 shared rooms. Each room has its own fully tiled bathroom. Solar panels provide full electricity. All buildings are connected by bridges including the ceremony maloca, the hammock hut, and the star gazing deck. A gorgeous river is just a few minutes walk away for swimming and relaxing. The center is located inside the Allpahuayo-Mishana national reserve, with hiking trails and 55,000 hectares of pristine jungle.
2. Riosbo Ayahuasca Research and Education Center - Our newest center offers eight private rooms sharing a balcony overlooking the river. En suite bathrooms, full electricity and hot and cold water. Ayurvedic based diet, yoga/meditation room, massage room, consultation room, lab/medical facility. Simply gorgeous.
3. Inkan Kena Plant Medicine School - Our most rustic and authentic center accommodates up to 14 students. Modeled after a true Shipibo community, this small village is located within walking distance of several Noya Rao trees, one of the most sacred trees in the Shipibo tradition. Running water and minimal electricity.
Accommodations1. Chamisal Retreat Center - Two twin beds in each room, two nightstands, a desk with chair, and shelves for clothing. Private bathroom. Mosquito nets, laundry bags included. Towels are not included.
2. Riosbo Research Center - Two twin beds in each room (but registered as single rooms unless desiring to share with a friend or family member), nightstand, desk, chair, closet. Private bathroom (hot and cold water). Mosquito nets, laundry bags, towels included.
3. Inkan Kena School - One twin bed in each room, one desk with chair, shelves. Shared bathrooms. Mosquito nets included.
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free