HOT HIIT and Yoga Retreat Italy
- Enjoy hikes, gardens, extreme relaxation, a saltwater pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
- Enjoy 3 healthy, organic meals per day that includes tomatoes, herbs and vegetables from the kitchen garden, olive oil from the olive grove, and homemade yogurt, cakes and breads.
- See the countryside while participating in a winery tasting and lunch.
- Visit the medieval hill town of Gubbio on their very special Market Day, and while there tour their Roman Theater dating back to the 1st Century.
- Enjoy a 10 minute walk to a local weaver and learn the art of hand looming and dyeing fabric with vegetable dyes.
- Partake in a regional Italian cooking class with a private chef.
- Enjoy a day trip to the ancient town of Perugia, known for its love of chocolate and its numerous boutiques, cafes, restaurants, and bars.
- Get certified in HOT HIIT® during an optional 2 day intensive training (additional $595).
- HOT HIIT® is pleased to host this magical retreat May 25th through June 1st, 2019 led by founder Monique Crous. Monique is a certified yoga teacher, as well as a certified NASM personal trainer.
- The retreat will include one meditation, one HOT HIIT® class per day, and one yoga class per day, all taught by full time veteran NYC instructors.
ScheduleThere will be one meditation session and one HOT HIIT class in the morning, followed by breakfast and an optional excursion. Lunch will be included as well. Before dinner, a yoga session will be offered.
About This Event
Spend 7 beautiful nights in the peaceful rolling hills of Umbria at Locanda del Gallo Country House, located between Gubbio and Perugia. Wake up to a daily meditation. Take one HOT HIIT® and one yoga class per day in the heated 1,200 square foot yoga room overlooking the Italian countryside.
HOT HIIT® is a training system that combines Low Impact Interval Training(LIIT), High Intensity Interval Training(HIIT), muscle toning, and cardio, generally in a heated room. This practice burns fat and creates long, lean muscle mass, with rapid results. It strengthens your core, improves circulation, and increases flexibility. HOT HIIT® is performed on a yoga mat. It is paired with upbeat music, making it a full body, beat based workout.
"travel often- getting lost will help you find yourself".
Venue HighlightsLocanda Del Gallo is located in the rolling hills of Umbria. It has a salt water pool, an on site spa, sauna, and is surrounded by the beauty of the Italian countryside.
AccommodationsChoices of rooms include 2 singe beds or one double bed. Single occupancy also available.
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineEnjoy 3 healthy, organic meals per day that includes tomatoes, herbs and vegetables from the kitchen garden, olive oil from the olive grove, and homemade yogurt, cakes and breads. All dietary restrictions will be met.
DirectionsOne shuttle will be offered May 25th from the Rome airport, and June 1st back to the Rome airport at an additional cost.
The most convenient airports are: – Perugia S. Egidio 15 Km. – Rome, Fumincino and Ciampino airports 200 Km. – Florence Peretola 170 Km. – Ancona Falconara 130 Km – Bologna Forlì 150 Km.
The closest railway station is Perugia (Ponte San Giovanni) 20km from the Locanda. You can take the train from any of the above airports, then take a taxi from the railway station in Perugia to Locanda del Gallo. Taxi is about 50 Euros for up to 4 passengers.
You may also rent a car.