5 day Ayahuasca Retreat
- Feather Crown
- Tena, Provincia de Napo, Ekvádor
- Apr 5 - 9, 2019 (5 days)
About This Event
Two intense all-night Ayahuasca ceremonies led by a qualified shaman, energetic cleansing rituals, purification plant baths, one guided jungle walk to see a giant ceibo tree, another to a huge waterfall used for initiation of shamans. Community visit to see the beauty of the Naporuna culture, photographs of wild monkeys. Creating your power amulet from the Ayahuasca vine. In total you will spend 4 nights in a lodge surrounded by jungle next to a sacred river, with delicious vegetarian or vegan cuisine.
Beautiful and tranquil space for deep work with sacred plants
- Transport to the center from the town of Santa Clara, province of Pastaza, including return transport
- Accommodation in a double bed room for 4 nights
- 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 2 medicinal plant baths
- Individual cleansing session during the Ayahuasca rituals
- Guided excursion to a waterfall, including entrance and transport
- Guided excursion to a native community, including cultural programme
- All meals and drinks (delicious vegetarian or vegan cuisine)
- Materials, tools and guidance for creating your Ayahuasca necklace
- Two questions & answers sessions with the ceremony leader
- Not included:
- Any extra ceremonies or extra nights
- Extra treatments of specific illnesses with other medicinal plants
- Gifts or products that you purchase
- Can be arranged for an extra fee:
- Extra nights at the center
- Extra Ayahuasca ceremonies
- Private accommodation in a single-bed room
- Transport to/from Quito/airport
ScheduleDay 1: Pick up in Santa Clara, province of Pastaza* at 3:00pm and private transport to the lodge. Visiting the sacred river. Preparatory session before the Ayahuasca ceremony and the 1st Ayahuasca ceremony in the night.
Day 2: In the morning cleansing and rejuvenating bath in sweet medicinal plants. Questions & answers about last ceremony with the ceremonial leader. Create beautiful gifts from rainforest seeds for your friends or family. Create an Ayahuasca amulet. Free time to bathe in the sacred river.
Day 3: In the morning, walk in the primary jungle to see a giant Ceibo tree and learn about useful and medicinal plants of the forest. In the night, 2nd Ayahuasca ceremony.
Day 4: In the morning cleansing and rejuvenating bath in sweet medicinal plants. Questions & answers about last ceremony with the ceremonial leader. Continue to work with seeds and create your own power talisman, the Ayahuasca necklace.
Day 5: Trek to a sacred waterfall in the jungle early in the morning. In the afternoon, visit a nearby indigenous community and participate in their traditional dance. Photograph free range monkeys. End of the retreat in Santa Clara or Misahualli*.
*Transport from/to Quito/Airport can be arranged for an additional fee.