Luxury Culinary Retreat for Couples
- TwoCan Retreats
- Southern Pacific Region, Costa Rica
- Jul 27 - Aug 3, 2019 (8 days)
- Main House: Master Suite - $3,450.00 Main House: Oceanview Grand Master Suite - $3,950.00 Penthouse Suite w/Private Balcony and Jacuzzi - $4,450.00 Villa 1 - $4,950.00 Villa 2 - $4,250.00 Villa 3 - $4,250.00
- Immerse yourself in an exclusive culinary experience that takes your palate to an entirely new level.
- Whether you want to relax and get pampered, or explore Costa Rica with some fun and adventure, your vacation will be a memorable one, and we'll take care of everything so you can enjoy yourselves — and each other.
- What’s Included*
- •Round-trip ground transportation from SJO International Airport.
- •8 days/7 nights accommodations in a lush and luxurious jungle resort perched on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- •Fresh, healthy, mouthwatering recipes prepared by Hollywood Chef Conrad Woodul.
- •Professional open kitchen for daily interactive lessons and demonstrations by the chef.
- •Must-see Costa Rica excursions, including transportation and entrance fees to Manuel Antonio National Park, Ballena Marino National Park, and Nauyaca Waterfalls.
- •Private Couples Helicopter Tour.
- •Alturas Wildlife Sanctuary Tour & volunteer service opportunity.
- •Daily poolside “Pura Vida” Cocktail Hour.
- •Couples Massage.
- * All participation in activities and excursions is optional.
- Eight Days, At-A-Glance
- •Day 1 – Welcome and Introductions.
- •Day 2 – Sunday Brunch w/Mimosas.
- Afternoon Excursion: Ballena Marino National Park, aka The Whale’s Tail.
- •Day 3 – Excursion: Alturas Wildlife Sanctuary Tour & volunteer service opportunity
- or Private Charter Fishing Trip to Cano Island (Mahi-Mahi, Red Snapper, Yellowfin).
- •Day 4 – Excursion: Manuel Antonio National Park.
- •Day 5 – Excursion: ATV Jungle Tour to Eco Chontales Waterfall & Lunch at Los Compayres Restaurant.
- •Day 6 – Excursion: Nauyaca Falls Hike/Swim.
- •Day 7 – Excursion: Dominical Farmer’s Market/Private Helicopter Tour.
- Romantic dinner at your choice of several exceptional dining options in Ojochal, the culinary capital of Costa Rica.
- •Day 8 – Breakfast and Farewells.
Venue HighlightsA total gem, this luxury resort in Dominical overlooks the Pacific Ocean, features four plush villas, a central pool and bar area, plus a professional central kitchen custom-designed for cutting-edge culinary excellence.
This incredible luxury resort offers a variety of amenities for fun, relaxation and romance.
• Between mouth-watering meals you can experience panoramic views while riding the property’s private canopy zip-line.
• Or relax in the main pool area, surrounded by the jungle on three sides with a sweeping view of the ocean below.
• Retire to the “tree house” with cocktails for whale watching, star gazing or just enjoying the spectacular ocean view after a fantastic moonlight dinner with your fellow foodies.
• And, of course, there’s always a stop at Toucan Chuey’s, the resort’s indoor/outdoor bar on the main level of the house, featuring fine wine and top-shelf cocktails.
• This is the only private resort in Costa Rica with its own rooftop helipad. Your pilot will pick you up, take you for a 30-minute tour of lush rainforest and breathtaking coastline. If you prefer to hover over the ocean in search of breaching whales, it's your call — it's your flight!
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
Schedule•7:00 – 8:00: Breakfast to order.
•8:00 – 3:00: Optional Group Excursion.
•3:00 – 5:00: Free time. Relax and enjoy the resort, head to the beach or into Domincal Town.
•5:00 – 6:00: Poolside “Pura Vida” Cocktail Hour.
•6:30 – 8:30: Interactive Culinary Experience.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineFrom innovative vegan dishes to mouthwatering seafood and meat lovers favorites, our Master Chef will provide an interactive experience, demonstrating the art of 5-star cooking and presentation you can take home with you to amaze your friends and family. Or just sit back and be catered to — your choice — your retreat.
Every day is a dining adventure, combining exquisite international fare with local specialties. All ingredients are fresh and locally grown. Exotic spices and innovative techniques create spectacular dishes to tantalize your taste buds.
AccommodationsAll villas are equipped with a luxurious living area, high handcrafted bamboo ceilings, king size bed w/ensuite bathroom, kitchenette w/minibar and coffee maker, safe, complimentary hi-speed wi-fi and use of US telephone line.
Villa 1: Exclusive Villa 1 w/Private Gated Oceanview Garden Patio, Infinity Pool & Jacuzzi. A beautiful space with its own private infinity pool and breath-taking view of the Pacific Ocean. The sliding glass door opens fully to let the sea breeze flow freely throughout the room.
The main house is a phenomenal space with incredible staging, elegant furniture, and a comfortable atmosphere, specially designed to fit the luxuries of the owners. It includes unparalleled indoor and outdoor living areas with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and surrounding jungle, full kitchen, all amenities and attentive staff to cater to your every need.
The Penthouse, is the perfect “honeymoon suite.” It features a private balcony with jungle and ocean views, outdoor dining area, jacuzzi, and sunbathing deck.