4 Day Chillout Yoga and Breathwork Retreat in Stunning Dartmoor
- -Take part in eight yoga sessions of different styles
- -Explore your internal world through the Alchemy of Breath workshops
- - Go deep into your psyche with guided meditations
- -Let go of old habits in a fire ceremony
- -Hike through the wilderness to the mystical heart of Dartmoor and take the plunge into its icy heart!
- -Eat delicious and nutritious food
- -Enjoy a wood fired Sauna
- -Have the chance to book affordable massage treatments
- AND ANNOUNCING
- We are going to be launching our very new Hands on Yin workshops, a mashup of deep relaxing yoga and deep relaxing massage!
ScheduleSession 3 - Morning magic yoga
Session 4 - Alchemy of Breath
Labyrinth breath walk
Session 5 - Chill out Yoga
About This Event
Are you ready to take some time out of your day to day routine life to invest in your body, mind and spirit? Do you want to explore and maybe heal your internal and emotional self? Are you ready to take the next step to transform your life?
You are invited to a Chill Out Yoga and Breathwork Retreat held at the beautiful Edenrise Centre near Totnes, during the May Day Bank Holiday weekend, 24 - 27th May. We will be exploring the theme of 'Looking In, Stepping Up' - finding and nuturing our inner child to truly help us find our authentic power.
The weekend is open to all levels of (in!) flexibility and experience - whether you are completely new to yoga and breathwork or you are an advanced practitioner able to levitate, there will be something for you.
Make some breathing space for yourself this May and join us for a weekend like no other.
Benedict.Beaumont@(contact info blocked)
PS If you have any questions, or would like to know more, please comment below or get in touch,
Venue HighlightsGreat location, near to mystical Totnes, magical Dartmoor, the stunning beaches of South Devon, yet with close links to Exeter and Plymouth.
Stunning yoga room with reclaimed wood floors
A variety of sleeping options
AccommodationsAccommodation is laid out in the following way
3 twin rooms
1 double room
1 4 bed dorm
1 6 bed dorm in pod/stables
All the beds are comfortable and cosy! Linen and towels can be supplied for an extra £10
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio