Life transformation retreat - 6-day or 10-day includes personal development workshops, Ayahuasca, Kambo, San Pedro, Yoga, Meditation, Jungle tours
About This Event
This is a 4-month life transformation program that kicks off with a 6-day, 5-night (or 10-day, 9-night) retreat with 5-8 like-minded individuals in Dream Jungle Lodge, located in the beautiful and secluded jungle along the Amazon River in Santa Maria Village, one-hour outside Iquitos, Peru, where you will nourish all parts of you: mind, body, heart, and spirit.Mind: Feed your mind through a 2-day interactive workshops to give you a deep understanding of yourself and learn practical knowledge and tools to transform all major aspects of your life: health, money, career, relationshipsBody: Move your body through exercise, yoga, and jungle exploration, nourish it through delicious organic meals, and enhance it through natural healing mechanisms (such as Kambo)Heart: Open your heart through heart-opening plant medicines (such as Ayahuasca and San Pedro) and connecting with other like-minded people in a safe and nurturing environmentSpirit: Free your spirit through plant medicines and being in this beautiful, secluded jungle along the Amazon River To reinforce the learning from the retreat, the program continues with 4 monthly group coaching sessions online (over Zoom),1 individual coaching, and optional add-on individual coachingThe program ends with an ending retreat where 1-3 groups come together and share experiences and celebrate success together
- Your choice of 6-day 5-night or 10-day 9-night retreat. We highly recommend the 10-day 9-night so you get the opportunity to have more experience with Ayahuasca and Kambo which will help to deepen your learning and self-discovery journey
- Retreat is inclusive of all accommodation, meals, transportation to and from Iquitos
- 2.5 days of personal development workshops that goes deep into the topics of self-discovery, health, money, career, and relationships and that allows you get to know other participants and create camaraderie and a support network
- For the 6-day 5-night retreat: includes 1 Ayahuasca ceremony, 1 Kambo session, 1 San Pedro session
- For the 10-day 9-night retreat: includes 3-4 Ayahuasca ceremonies, 3-4 Kambo sessions, 2 San Pedro sessions
- Exercise, yoga, meditation on most days
- 1 night jungle walk to look for Kambo; 3 day time jungle tours to see a native tribe, to Monkey Island, and to explore the plants of the jungle
- For the 10-day 9 night retreat you will have some down time in the last 4 days to relax, reflect on your experience and enjoy the beauty of the jungle
- 2-3 weeks after the retreat you will start 4 months of group coaching (4 sessions) with the same retreat participants to deepen the learning and growth you started on the retreat
- 2 months after the retreat you will have one individual coaching session to discuss any topic of your choice with Kristina
ScheduleDay 1 (Thursday): Participants arrive in the morning; breakfast in a cafe in Iquitos; take the boat to Santa Maria; settle in; lunch; 2-3-hour workshop (Introduction and start the topic of self-discovery); dinner
Day 2 (Friday): Exercise, yoga, meditation; breakfast; 7-hour workshop (topic: Self-discovery) with lunch and breakfast in between; dinner; jungle walk to look for Kambo
Day 3 (Saturday): Kambo; breakfast; 7-hour workshop (topic: Health, Money, Career) with lunch and breakfast in between; Ayahuasca ceremony at 8pm (no dinner)
Day 4 (Sunday): Optional yoga and meditation; discussion & reflection about the Ayahuasca ceremony; lunch; jungle exploration; dinner and free time
Day 5 (Monday): Exercise, yoga, meditation; San Pedro with discussions (topic: Love & relationship); light breakfast and lunch; take a boat to see a native tribe; dinner; discussions
Day 6 (Tuesday): Kambo for participants who will do Ayahuasca in the evening; set intention and goals for next 4 months and wrap up workshop; breakfast; 6-day retreat participants depart; remaining participants have free time to relax, read, journal; lunch; Ayahuasca ceremony
Day 7 (Wednesday): Exercise, yoga, meditation; Kambo; breakfast; free time; lunch; free time; Ayahuasca ceremony
Day 8 (Thursday): Kambo (optional); breakfast; free time; lunch; free time; Ayahuasca ceremony (optional)
Day 9 (Friday): Exercise, yoga, meditation; San Pedro; light breakfast; lunch; take a boat to Monkey Island; dinner and free time
Day 10 (Saturday): Breakfast; all participants take boat back to Iquitos; lunch in Iquitos and end of retreat
Venue HighlightsDream Jungle Lodge is in a beautiful and idyllic location in the village of Santa Maria along the Amazon River, one hour boat ride from the city of Iquitos where you will be flying into. It is in an ideal location in that it is far away enough from the city where you'll get all the peace and tranquility of the jungle, but not so remote that it takes too long to get to and is too removed. The lodge is located just where the boat drops you off and there are convenience stores and a hospital close by. The lodge is set on a beautiful and large piece of land overlooking the river and has lots of greenery.
The property has two houses. The main house has a kitchen, a large living room and dining room (where you'll be spending most of your time including having all year meals, time to relaxing, having Ayahuasca ceremonies, and doing some of the workshops), and a balcony where you will get the best view of the river and the jungle and where you'll have some of the workshops. It also has 3 bedrooms. The side house has 3 bedrooms.
Dream Jungle Lodge is ideal for the 6 or 10 day transformation retreat where you will get in touch with all parts of you - mind, body, heart, and spirit - and feel completely rejuvenated when it's time to leave.
AccommodationsThe property has a total of 6 bedrooms. The main house has 3 bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 has 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4) and an attached bathroom.
Bedroom 2 has 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4) and uses the common bathroom in the back. However, this room is usually used for the shaman and/or the cook.
The 3rd bedroom has has a double bed and an attached bathroom. It is usually used by the jungle tour and plant & animal medicine experts.
The side house has 3 bedrooms, all with attached bathrooms.
2 bedrooms have one double bed and one single bed (sleeps 3).
1 bedroom has 2 single beds (sleeps 2).
All rooms in the side house have a balcony that overlooks the jungle and the fish pond.
There is no permanent power in the village; therefore, the property uses a power generator which turns on around 6pm which when it gets dark. As there is no permanent power, there is no water heater so you will have to take cold showers. However, it is always hot and humid in the jungle so it won't feel uncomfortable.
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free