2 nights Summer Mindfulness Retreat
About This Event
This retreat will provide you with a deep immersion into mindfulness in order to find inner peace and mental space. It is a great opportunity to take good care of yourself before the busy working season starts again. By practising mindfulness with a group of like-minded people you will be able to reconnect with yourself and what really matters in your life. You will learn how to tap into your inner calm which is inherently present with everyone. By practising mindfulness meditation you will discover or deepen strategies to live a more conscious and connected life when you go back home.
“I really recommend this retreat! Warmhearted and kind teachers who walk their talk, a well prepared programme, accessible to ‘beginners’ and more experienced participants, a good balance between practice and restorative rest, a beautiful location ... I feel completely replenished after this experience.”
- You will be enjoying
- The alternation of formal practices such as siting and walking meditation.
- Daily yoga sessions.
- Practices for deep relaxation.
- Delicious organic vegetarian food that will support and nourish your body and mind.
- A beautiful and peaceful location.
- Free time to enjoy walks in nature or simply relaxing in the beautiful surroundings.
- A group of like-minded people with whom you can share experiences and grow together.
- Silence to encourage reflection and healing.
- The possibility of healing ayurvedic massages at a reasonable extra cost.
Scheduleexample of Saturday 24 August:
7.45-8.30: Mindful movement & meditation
10.00-10:45: Guided sitting meditation
10.45-11.15: Guided walking meditation
11.45-12.30: Teaching and meditation
13.30-15.00 : Free time for walking for resting
15.00-15.45: Guided sitting meditation
15.45-16.15: Silent walking meditation
16.30-17.15: Silent sitting meditation
17.15-18.30: Free time
20.00-21.00: Meditation & relaxation
Venue HighlightsThe retreat will take place in beautiful "Maison du Chemin des Roches" in Dongelberg, some 30 minutes from Brussels.
The location is a haven of peace and calm. The cook will provide us with delicious meals and tea will be available throughout the retreat.
Around the location there are many beautiful walks through the fields and woods.
AccommodationsThe accommodation is in simple, but comfortable double rooms with shared bathrooms.