Change your lifestyle. Clean your body.
About This Event
This retreat is for anyone who is or wants to be on the path of wellness inside and out. The price listed above is for all fitness workouts, housing, food, etc.
Feel the best you could have ever imagined in such a short period of time. You'll leave the retreat feeling lighter, energetic and lively. Vigor! Learn the ins and outs of Nutritional Science and take home all the knowledge to spread throughout others.
Free yourself from negative energy. Free yourself from a schedule. Become a Freedom For All individual.
- Meet your retreat host Ryan Iverson.
- Eat, move, exercise, stretch, meditate, converse, and sleep your way to a healthier mind, body, and soul.
- Hike the trails, breathe the air, spend time in nature, laugh and talk with others.
- Check in Friday evening at 7pm with a meet and greet snack and refreshment.
- Saturday and Sunday is non-stop movement which your body has been craving!
Meet and greet at 7pm
Go over reasons why you are here and what you look to gain for yourself, etcetera.
10am break the fast!
After dinner stretching and relaxation
Repeat for Sunday.
Reconvene before departure and group discussion with take home Wellness Retreat shirt.
- Get ready to move, cook, and eat. Over the course of my life, I have helped myself and others become healthy through Nutrition, movement, meditation, yoga, and breathing techniques. I developed the wellness retreats so I could reach more people globally.
- Each day, we will start with group meditation and stretching. We will be sipping hibiscus tea and other varieties to begin the hydration process. Once completed, we head out on foot to walk the beautiful surroundings. After returning, we will grab a nutrient-dense snack and prepare for our group workout on the flat roof or patio. After our workout, we will stretch and have a cooking demonstration! "Workout to create true hunger." We will eat outdoor in Nature as our bodies were intended. This is a good time to reflect on being thankful for others, the food, and to be alive. We will finish up eating and disperse to the second floor where we can talk, write, and share stories. By this time, your body and mind are going to be well-spent and eager for sleep.
- Workouts, hiking, meditation, stretching/yoga, cooking demonstrations, eating, and developing relationships with one another are all included each day!
Venue HighlightsThe Bel Air is a vegan friendly retreat locale situated perfectly near the Getty View Park where yoga, meditation, and workouts will take place. There is yoga on site offered to guests of the treehouse. You'll discover everything you'll need to succeed with a healthier lifestyle in such a beautifully landscaped getaway.
AccommodationsThe rooms are included in the pricing listed for the duration of the three days.
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
Menu/CuisineAll plant based raw and cooked healthy scrumptious delectables!
You'll feel the difference in your vitality, energy, and sleep quality.
Let the healing begin rapidly!