200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India - June 2019
- Aadi Yoga School Rishikesh India
- Ganga View Cafe, Near 13 Stories Temple, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Pin Code: 249302
- Jun 5 - 28, 2019 (24 days)
24 Days – 200 Hour Residential yoga teacher training courses for beginners in Rishikesh Indiawith the Yoga Alliance Certification
Residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India at Aadi Yoga School Certified by Yoga Alliance USA, 200 Hour Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Course in India.
This Program is designed to walk you through the path of Yoga and is a rewarding way to develop a more polished understanding of Yoga practice. This Training Program is the perfect platform for you to lay the groundwork to be a motivational Yoga Teacher.
With Yoga Alliance registered 200 hours yoga teacher training program, Aadi Yoga aims to help aspiring yoga teachers deepen their understanding of yoga and meditation. During 200-Hours yoga teacher training at Aadi Yoga, we make sure that students receive undivided attention in class, proper assistance in using props, and liberty to work at their own pace.
Aadi Yoga has thoroughly designed 200 hours yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India to deepen understanding of Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga and Ashtanga yoga practices among aspiring yoga teachers. For 200 hours yoga TTC sessions at Aadi yoga school in Rishikesh, India, we provide Hatha & Iyengar yoga training workshops with breathing practices, meditation sessions, yoga philosophy classes, and much more to help you get a broader understanding of yoga as a physical and spiritual practice.
The Iyengar style of yoga learning is an ideal practice for those with physical health issues or old injuries. The focus on body alignment during our 200 hours yoga teacher training allows practitioners to work within their own limits safely while still building strength and flexibility.
Joining our well-recognized 200 hours yoga TTC program in India will help you understand the limits of your body and how it can be amplified to achieve superior anatomy, mental wellness, and self-awareness.
At Aadi Yoga, we provide detailed yoga instructions and guidance for 200 hours yoga teacher training which enables yoga students to develop a strong foundation for yoga practice. Our dedicated team of yoga instructors teaches Hatha yoga in the tradition of Iyengar which focuses on breath and energy that flow optimally throughout the body.
Besides becoming a Yoga Alliance registered Yoga instructor, our rigorous 200 hours yoga teacher training course at our yoga facility in Rishikesh India also allows students to start their yoga teacher career on the right note.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India at Aadi Yoga Schools objectives
- Develop your own personal daily practice.
- Develop and practice daily pranayama, kriyas, mudras, and Dhyana.
- Learn about the skeletal and muscular systems and how this affects your practice and your teaching.
- Study the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and learn how to incorporate them into your daily practice and life.
- Learn how to structure a class and then incorporate all these components into designing your own class.
- Learn to teach a class to your peers in a small group environment.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Lessons
- How to give a solid and clear demonstration
- How to give clear instruction (working with Voice)
- Proper alignment of postures
- Yoga anatomy
- Hands-on adjustment
- How to avoid common injury during practice
- How to jump backward and forward (vinyasa flow)
- How to use props for better postures (as recommended by B.S.K Iyengar)
- Mantra Chanting
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and their benefits
- Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- Mudras, Bandhas and their benefits
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutra)
- Ayurveda and Yoga principle
- Assisting yoga class with another teacher
- How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class
- How to teach one to one class
- How to teach more than 10 people in a class
- Yoga career and business
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Hatha Sun-salutation, Sun-Salutation with Variations in a Vinyasa Flow
- Traditional Hatha Yoga poses, Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on Handstand, arm-balance, back-bending, hip-opening
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- How to safely go-in and go-out of a posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- Basic concepts of functional anatomy and physiology related to movement.
- Application of anatomical principles to yoga practice (mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits, and contraindications, healthy patterns of movement, etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of different regions of the body: The knee, hips, spine, and shoulder.
What does the course fees include?
- 24 Days Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Aadi Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Aadi Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Aadi Yoga School premises.
- All classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure, there will be an assessment for certification.
- Aadi Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) are NOT ALLOWED in the yoga halls.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles permitted in yoga hall.
- Management expects all students to clear your practice space immediately following your practices.
Yoga helps to improve inside healing instead of outer look. Yoga guides you how you can love and respect your bodies. Yoga trained the children to be comfortable in nature and their body as well.
- Sightseeing, best location, surrounding nature
Venue HighlightsWe are located at bank of Ganga river. We are just 1 minute walking distant away from Laxman Jhula of the Rishikesh.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
Schedule200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India – Daily schedule
07:00 – Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice
08:30 – alignment-based Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
10:30 – Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast)
11:00 – Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
12:00 – Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
13:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time to gather additional know-how on yoga and spirituality
15:00 – Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
16:30 – Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
18:30 – Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers
20:00 – Dinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions
22:00 – Early bedtime after a successful day of 200 hours YTT course.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineWe server mostly vegan food. We strictly server only vegetarian Yogic Saatvik food during retreat.
AccommodationsOur rooms are ac & non ac and all rooms have attached bathroom. Bathroom have facility of hot shower.
DirectionsNearest Airport name of Rishikesh Center is "Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun"
Our center is 18.6 miles away from Dehradun Airport. It takes approx 60 mins to reach our center from the Airport.
We provide free pickup service from our nearest Airport.
If you are coming to Delhi by flight, then I will recommend you book a domestic flight from Delhi to Dehradoon.