Shamanic Journey Intensive
- Menla Retreat & Spa
- 375 Panterkill Road PO Box 70 Phoenicia, NY 12464 United States
- Oct 6 - 8, 2019 (3 days)
- MENLA Deluxe Queen - $824.00 MENLA Private Queen - $772.00 MENLA Deluxe Double - Shared bath (Shared Room) - $640.00 MENLA Deluxe Quad (Shared Room) - $604.00 MENLA Standard Single - $658.00 MENLA Standard Double (Shared Room) - $608.00 MENLA Standa
About This Event
The Shamanic Journey is a method of accessing inner wisdom through a meditative state. It is derived from a practice done by the healers, or shamans, of indigenous shamanic cultures. It is performed to gain insight and effect healing, and has been a common practice of many indigenous cultures for thousands of years. Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D., is an early pioneer of adapting the shamanic journey to a therapeutic practice. Her unique style of teaching the journey includes a process of inquiry that is transformative and helps students step fully into their own personal power. Counseling professionals will find this methodology useful in working with their clients.
This workshop will:
• Thoroughly ground you in a life-changing practice for spiritual inquiry that fits easily into even the busiest schedule.
• Provide tools and tips for framing questions and interpreting your journey experiences.
• Help you to know how to make the distinction between interpreting the often symbolic language of intuitive wisdom and engaging in magical thinking.
• Help you to explore and relate to unfamiliar fields of consciousness safely.
You will find this workshop especially beneficial if you:
• Seek to develop trust in yourself and your connection to your inner wisdom.
• Are eager to enhance your innate creativity or generate the momentum to get unstuck in some area of your life.
• Are ready to step into, and live the rest of your life as, your authentic best self.
• Have burning questions about who you really are and your place in the world.
10 Continuing Education Credits are available for attending this program:
CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
LCSWs and MFTs from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board for approval.
SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
For questions about CE, visit (contact info blocked) or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@(contact info blocked). For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact (contact info blocked).
What students are saying about The Shamanic Journey:
“The Shamanic Journey is one of the best things I’ve done for myself.”
– Meg D.
“I have felt an expansion of perspective and inner self esteem rooted in genuine personal regard since the Shamanic Journey weekend. I am quickened by this shamanic journeying process. Building the relationship with my guides and knowing they are committed to my development in a compassionate and wise manner is just what I needed. Utilizing the information gleaned in the journey is empowering and fruitful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
– Sarah H.
Applied Shamanism Audio Library
Applied Shamanism Articles
Friday, October 4th
4 – 6pm Shamanic Journey Training
6 – 7 pm Dinner
7:30 – 9:30pm Shamanic Journey Training
Saturday, October 5th
7 – 8am Yoga
8 – 9am Breakfast
9am – 12pm Shamanic Journey Training
12 – 1pm Lunch
1 – 4pm Free time for Relaxation, Hiking, Spa Appointments/Sauna & Steam
4:30 – 6pm Shamanic Journey Training
6 – 7pm Dinner
7:30 – 9pm Shamanic Journey Training (Completion of 10 hr Shamanic Journey Course)
Sunday, October 6th
7 – 8am Yoga
8 – 9am Breakfast
10am – 12pm Special Closing Class and Ceremony
7:30 – 11am Check out of Room
12 – 1pm Lunch & Departure
Note: Schedule is subject to change at anytime