- Punta de Couso
- Punta de Couso, Vilanova - Hío, 36948 Cangas de Morrazo, Pontevedra, España
- Apr 20 - 29, 2019 (10 days)
About This Event
Soul Camino is the only Personal Transformation Retreat that combines the amazing experience of a walking retreat on the Camino de Santiago and the benefits of a private retreat after the pilgrimage.
Unveil your full potential and trigger real lasting transformation through a unique program designed to help you reboot and reconnect, unfolding your potentiality day by day.
Through carefully curated activities, workshops and practices you will learn how to shift limiting beliefs into new positive patterns, rewiring yourself to start living an abundant, joyful and purposeful life.
Find the key to heal and say a final goodbye to old ways, while cultivating patience, calmness, self-care and inner-wisdom in a gradual learning process of self-empowerment.
The program includes a fully guided 6-day walking retreat on the Camino de Santiago and a 4-day private retreat at Punta de Couso with sweeping views of the beaches, forests, and mountains on the Galician coast with all the meals and accommodation also included.
Be surrounded by a small group of like-minded people and experience facilitators that will give you the best support before, during and after the retreat, creating a safe, caring space for you to transform while having a remarkable experience of a lifetime.
“The experience itself is one of the most powerful and deep things you can do, with endless insights that keep coming to me even weeks after the session. Teresa was a wonderful guide for this journey: reassuring, kind, supportive. A non-intrusive and non-judgemental, experienced and powerful guide.”
- 6 nights of shared accommodation during the Camino Portugués walking retreat.
- 3 nights of shared accommodations in Punta de Couso private retreat centre.
- Transfers from Santiago to Punta de Couso and Punta de Couso to Vigo.
- All meals covered! Nutritious breakfasts, lunches and dinners included.
- Luggage transportation during the Camino for one bag up to 20kg.
- Pre-camino recommmended training program and Comprehensive Retreat guide.
- A highly trained team with a private guide and experienced facilitators.
- Thoughtfully curated daily practices and activities for deep soul level inner-work.
- Welcome dinner and closing ceremony.
- One-to-one personal coaching session after the retreat.
- A few surprises along the way!
ScheduleWalking Retreat: Our (contact info blocked)
07.15 Set intention
07:30 Start walk!
09.30 Meditation Exercise and Special Activity on day’s topic
10.30 Resume Walk
16:00 End of Walk - Reach accommodation, check in and refresh.
17:30 Reflections and Sharing Circle (90 mins)
Private Retreat: Our (contact info blocked)
08.30 Meditation and Breathwork practices
14.00 Afternoon session - Retreat Exercise
16:30 Reflections and Sharing Circle
Venue HighlightsThen during the second stage we will be staying in Punta de Couso, a dedicated retreat centre with all the facilities needed to support relaxation, contemplation and inner-work. The centre is cozy, modern and clean, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Galician countryside and coast. All the bedrooms are on a twin bed basis, and are tastefully furnished with simple wooden furniture and comfortable beds.
AccommodationsDuring the Camino we will be staying in 2/3-star accommodation in towns and villages along the route walked between the cities of Vigo and Santiago de Compostela. Each hotel is carefully selected to provide comfortable cozy lodging, and the basis is shared twin rooms with private bathrooms (optional Private Room add on available). The hotels chosen are very familiar with pilgrims, and many of the other guests are likely to be pilgrims as well!
Private ad-on available!