Yoga and Structural Integration Retreat with Lisa Garratt
About This Event
This retreat is for the adventurous spirit who would like to explore Paros, Greece at the whim of their own pace, budget, and desires while deepening their yoga practice and body awareness.
Daily morning and evening yoga classes will be included and one private structural integration session. Classes and sessions will be held at YogaMagaya (behind Magaya Restaurant) in Paros. Yoga classes will be a mix of gentle, hatha, vinyasa flow, restorative, and alignment -based yoga with an emphasis on core awareness and each participant's goals and reasons for attending. Each participant will receive one structural integration session based on their own unique needs, injury history, and areas of pain. Participants can opt for a more traditional massage instead and have the option to purchase additional sessions. Lisa Garratt is an ERYT-500, a CMT, a Morales Method® Pain Specialist, and a Morales Method® Core Integration Therapist, Level 3. The Morales Method® is a form of structural integration developed by Advanced Rolfer™, Marty Morales. Lisa has been in the field of yoga and bodywork since 2002.
Nearby accommodations range from budget to luxury. Below listed from lowest price to highest price are a few suggestions that range from a 3-12 minute walk away. Flights, transfer, meals and accommodations are not included. Book early as this is a popular time of year to visit Greece!
Expand your life. Expand your world. Travel adventure and explore while working on your health and (contact info blocked)
- Relax and unwind your first day that will start with Gentle Yoga in the evening... Morning and evening classes will be held Monday-Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday we will have only a morning class with the option of an additional excursion and Saturday morning we will have a closing class. Each participant also receives one structural integration session based on their own injury history, aches and pains, and personal goals. A more traditional massage can be opted for instead.
Schedule• Arrive July 7th and have one evening class 6-7:30pm
• Twice daily yoga classes 8:30-10:30am and 6-7:30pm
• Thursday July 11th one morning class with optional excursion for afternoon
• Last day July 14tth one morning class 8:30am-10:30 am to close
• Package includes one structural integration session or massage that can be scheduled between morning and evening classes