Psilocybin Healing Retreat Baja
About This Event
These three words describe the goal of The Buena Vida Psychedelic retreats. We use sacred pant medicines to heal past traumas, unveil creativity and inspire gratitude. Sound bowl vibrations, magical meditations, free-flowing dance and a judgement-free community surround our work. Take a safe, secure adventure into the most mystical area of the universe: your inner self!
Though many of us have tried "magic mushrooms" as young adults in a recreational or party-type setting, the healing effects of fungi are finally being discovered, studied and shown to the public. These ancient fungi have a lot more to offer than just a simple good time.
Those looking to heal chronic depression, anxiety, social awkwardness, PTSD or even simply a lack of purpose in their lives are sure to benefit from a safe session with psilocybe mushrooms. When done at the correct dosage and under the care and supervision of experienced, caring facilitators, these little magic fungi can help us get to the root of our issues and find the strength to heal ourselves.
Possibly even more important than the mushrooms themselves is the preparation, integration and sense of community that will be provided at Sol Medicine. You'll have the opportunity to learn from those around you and receive counsel from our dedicated leaders. Be sure to bask in the glory of unspoiled nature and remember what its like to live a life of happiness and gratitude.
WEBSITE: (contact info blocked)
Intention. Ceremony. Joy.
- What's Included in your Retreat:
- -6 days/5 nights in a safe, private ocean-front residence on the northern Baja penninsula.
- -7-day Online Preparation Course that will help you set intentions and prepare.
- -3 Mushroom Plant Medicine ceremonies lead by trained, caring and musically gifted Shaman as well as loving facilitators.
- -Daily guided meditations and instruction to continue your healing.
- -Blissful Yoga, Ecstatic Dance and Integration meetings.
- -Fresh, local home-cooked meals and healthy snacks.
- -Closing Sound Bath and Fruit Ceremony to seal in our work.
- -Kind and authentic community; maximum of 10 guests
- -Dedicated time for journaling, swimming, rest, fireside hangouts, & nature connection
- MORE INFO: the buena vida dot net
ScheduleDay 1: Welcome To The Buena Vida!
Setting up your sacred altar
Day 2: Ceremony #1- "We Welcome the Fungi Teachers"
Morning yoga flow
Healthy breakfast and fresh juice
Afternoon guided meditation & tuning fork healing
Sunset Psilocybin Ceremony
Day 3: Ceremony #2- "Time to go Deep"
Morning Yoga & Fresh Breakfast
Integration meeting with Shaman and facilitators
Breath work meditation
Day 4: Rest & Integration
Integration with Shaman and Facilitators
Afternoon of relaxation-Option to head to town for shopping or beach time
Evening bonfire with new friends!
Day 5: Ceremony #3-"Mother Nature is Our Teacher"
Morning Yoga & Fresh Breakfast
Morning Beach Meditation
"Let's Play in Nature" Ceremony #3
Sunset Beach Fruit Ceremony
Dinner/time to pack/fireside chats
Day 6: Sweet Goodbyes
"Taking the Journey Home" final share and integration
Shuttle to Airport between 8am-1pm depending on timing of flights.
Venue HighlightsOur stunning oceanside retreat hacienda provides safety, comfort and tranquility for up to 10 guests. All accommodations are either private rooms or shared-occupancy and offer a variety of bathroom and sleeping configurations.
More Info: The Buena Vida dot Net
AccommodationsMore Info: More Info: The Buena Vida dot Net
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Dairy Free