About This Event
What to expect:
Have you ever had a deep yearning to visit Ireland, the home of deep ancient celtic magic that calls out to the divine feminine in you? Have the stories of Avalon ever drawn your attention to that part of the world. Maybe in a past life you where a druid, or a priestess of Mother Earth. Does the idea of being in Ireland feel like going back home? Then, this retreat is for you.
Travel through this pure emerald green island full of stone circles, ruins, healing springs, and secret wisdom.
As you travel throughout Ireland with you’re Teacher and guide, Chamuel, you will be immersed into a part of Earth you’ve never seen, and experience an awakening of pure connection and serenity.
Chamuel is a master healer and life strategist, who has helped a thousand people transform from physical and emotional wrecks to empowered healers and thought leaders. Chamuel has trained with many masters from different parts of the world and has integrated those teaching to create a combination that is tailored to each individual so they get maximum results.
Throughout your journey you will also be moving internally, gaining complete conscious awareness of your inner qi by daily practices of qigong and other exercises and meditations that focus on self empowerment through awareness of the divine self within.
"Great energy! Been to a few spiritual retreats with Chamuel to escape the city for a few days. His retreats are awesome! He is very knowledgeable, fun, and caring. He is also very down to earth in answering questions about anything. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking spiritual healing, cleansing, or advise. :)" -Lawrence A "By the time it is Thursday of the week, I have worked 32 hours and I am physically and mentally fatigued. After an empowered Thursday Session, I feel the physical tension and pains leave me. Mentally I am not thinking about the time, place, or anything else. Just here and now. I felt both relaxed and filled by the power of the flame". -Theo Z
- Your Exclusive Retreat Experience:
- You will arrive in Dublin, and travel to the countryside where you will rest for the next day. The full moon will rise and you will be taken to hill of tara known as the “seat of the gods” in Irish traditions, as well as newgrange known as the inner temple of the druids, where they preformed their sacred rites during the winter solstice. As you move on to our next destination will a small exclusive and intimate group of seekers you will create new friendships and deepen your relationships as you are now becoming part of a tribe. You and your tribe will arrive at your third destination, knowth, a megalithic passage tomb for the purpose of going into meditation, bringing the spirit back to mothers womb and coming out of the darkness rebirthing a new you all of these three locations are within a short distance of each other.
- The next day, as you step into a new life of possibilities you will be taken to Usnieach Hill a very sacred and historic sanctuary in this world where many important events in Ireland took place where you will take in it’s beauty and meditate on tapping into the truth of who you are by re-centering yourself in the place known as the center of all of Ireland.
- Your next destination is Lough Gur, where you will connect with and perform sacred ceremony in your first stone circle dedicated to the energies of harvest, abundance, and gratitude. As you move from the sacred stone circle to the cliffs of Moher, you will find yourself embraced by the divine mother, as the cliffs of Moher is known as the “cliffs of the Mother” an Iconic location in Ireland, this will be a moment where deep introspection will happen, to rise and transmute the thoughts and beliefs that no longer serve you. After the renewed energies of peace, and joy are awakened within you, you will enjoy a nice relaxing spa day in one of Irelands well known spa relaxation centers.
- After rest and rejuvenation you will travel to Torc waterfall nestled in a large forest called Killarney National park known for it’s beautiful bodies of water. From there, you will visit Minard Castle, to feel the purifying energies of the century old preserved holy well.
- The next day you will be traveling to a well kept secret location, known only to the locals, this is a place known for it’s pristine state and remoteness that has kept it a hidden gem of Ireland full of magic and mystery. You will then be transported to natures altar known as “Altar Wedge” to send your request and prayers to source for manifestation of healing, and success; in relation to love, wellbeing, business, or/and sense of fulfillment. You will then move to druid’s circle where a closing ceremony will take place to ground these new found energy that you can take home to be reminded in your daily life that you have transformed, healed and completely immersed into the powerful energies that ground you to the divine Mother, knowing that you are never alone, and when things seem to spiral out of control you can always tap into the energies of remembrance and empower yourself to take back control of your life, one breath at a time.
- The final day will be a day of complete exploration and fun where you will have the day to explore the local town or natural locations nearby. You will let go and let your heart and spirit draw you where ever you feel most drawn to before the day of departure.
Arrive to Dublin Ireland, Group Dinner, Orientation
Daily morning exercise
Journey to Hill of Tara, Newgrange, Knowth, Full moon Ceremony
Morning daily exercise
Uisneach Hill, Lough Gur
Morning daily exercise
Cliffs of Moher,
Spa Relaxation at BLU Spa in Limerick
Morning daily exercise
Trip to Killarney national park to see Killarney Torc Waterfall,
Minard Castle's Holy Well
Morning Daily exercise
Priest's Leap adventure
Altar Wedge Tomb meditation
Druid's Altar closing ceremony
Kilkenny town, Explore adventure
Return to Dublin, Relax
Venue HighlightsThe retreat is a moving retreat, you will be picked up at the airport by your personal guide and teacher, this retreat is a guided one that will take place in multiple location throughout Ireland, with private transportation.
Flight to and from Ireland
You will experience a vast range of accommodations from century old yet fine and elegant castles, to rustic yet beautiful bed and breakfasts.
For seven nights, you will be privately transported all through eastern, western and southern Ireland to 12 locations. You will be taken to beautiful remote locations in nature, to vibrant and warm small villages.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free