Ibiza Ayahuasca Retreat
- Registration Is All-Inclusive with Lots of Perks
- Accommodations for 6 nights (double occupancy) with bathroom, sink, and shower accompanied and sea views
- Nourishing, energizing daily menu
- Daily support hosts
- Daily morning intention-setting meditation with Mo to cultivate your practice and manifest your dreams
- Daily morning session with Sander to help you awaken your yoga practice
- 3-day (3rd optional) Ayahuasca ceremony
- Afternoon/evening group workshops include Breathwork, Cacao ceremony
- Fire circle with live music in the evenings
- Evening activities including lively group discussions on the themes of trust, surrender, control, grief, and RE-birth with , Mo,justin ,Naomi and Sander
- Azure blue waters to nourish & empower you with a swim!
- Nature walk to energetic spots on the island • Diner out on the final evening (drinks extra)
- Shamanic Rape and Sananga cleanse with Mo
ScheduleA typical day:
08:00 - Morning teas, pre-yoga snacks & conscious silence
08:30 - Meditation and Yoga
10:30 - Detox smoothies and yoga Q&A
11:00 - Healthy abundant brunch
12:00 - Relaxing time / Nature walk / Individual consultations, Body/Mind therapies and treatments (on extra cost)
15:30 - Light bites and teas
17:00 - Group workshop
19:30 - Sacred ceremony / Dinner
About This Event
Wherever you are in your life – you know there’s something deeper resting inside – a magnificent energy… something precious… something powerful. During the retreat you have an opportunity to tap into this energy – connect to Mother Ayahuasca and the energy of the Island and awaken the life you were truly meant to live!
Fear may have held you back in the past; perhaps you dimmed your light to keep a relationship, a job, or your sanity; maybe you’ve just been playing small or struggling with self-worth… Maybe you’ve been overwhelmed, procrastinating or simply making excuses for why you can’t thrive, soar, and achieve all you dream & desire. The dark space you fear to enter holds the precious riches you seek. So let us help you illuminate it. Let us help you shift your path, shatter your limiting beliefs and awaken your best.
This week of transformation is perfect for you if you are:
• Looking to get your mojo back • Seeking to rejuvenate after a year of playing hard • At a crossroads • Coping with stress, loss, grief, pain • Holding yourself back • Desiring to actualize your self • Wanting to lock down your meditation practice • In search of a retreat to jumpstart your spiritual practice
What is not included and what you need to do:
Book your flight to arrive by 4pm on the day of arrival and returning after 2pm on the day of departure. Let us know your flight details so we can help you with a taxi to bring you to the villa (20min drive).
What to bring:
In December and January you will experience warm ocean breezes and balmy weather between 10 -19 degrees. Occasional rain comes through, but overall the weather is very gentle and pleasant. Cool, moisture-wicking clothing is recommended, along with swimming suits and comfy cover-ups. Please bring a pair of comfortable shoes for the walks. We also invite you to bring your favorite color as well as white clothing for the ceremonies.
To get the most from your Ayahuasca experience, we recommend you prepare for your journey before and continue good practise afterward. Our team are ready to assist you with any questions you have, including any queries which may arise after your ceremony with us. Drinking Ayahuasca requires good preparation to ensure you get the most out of your experience, we can help you with this so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
When you book a retreat at Ayahuasca Amsterdam you'll receive a confirmation e-mail with a preparation letter and reply form. The reply form is part of the intake process and we do ask that this is returned at your earliest convenience. If everything is filled out fully and there are no contra-indiciations, once the payment is received your reservation is complete.
If you are searching for a safe, warm and friendly place to try Ayahuasca, search no more! I did my first Ayahuasca ceremony here and it was one of the most beautiful and bizarre experiences of my life. ~ Vera, UK
Venue HighlightsTogether, with an intimate group of like-minded people, you will spend each day in the sweet, nourishing oasis known as Ibiza, Spain, a sacred and spiritual island.
During this retreat, you will be staying at the villa reserved by Ayahuasca Amsterdam.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
APL SHAMANIC JOURNEYS PORTUGAL – Andalusia Spain Andalusia SpainOct 24 - 29, 2020 (6 days)
Diafanum | Sierra de Gredos, España – Arenas de San Pedro Castilla y León Spain Arenas de San Pedro Castilla y León SpainSacred Ancient Medicines of Kambo, Hapé & Bufo Alvarius (5-Meo-DMT), Kundalini Activation & Akashik BreathworkOct 9 - 12, 2020 (4 days)