- The Sanctuary Thailand
- The Sanctuary Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Mar 23 - 31, 2019 (9 days)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED?
- Twice daily 90-minute yoga immersions.
- Focusing on the seven chakras, each day will be a deep dive into a strong vinyasa based practice, including aspects of yin, restorative, kundalini, and mediatation Sarrah will also lead workshops on inversions, breath work, and all of those crazy Instagram poses on your feeds. Your practice is sure to get damn good this week!
- Fresh, organic meals, Thai Style!
- We will have breakfast and dinner on the grounds of The Sanctuary for fresh, healthy, and authentic Thai cuisine. For lunch, we adventure to other local establishments to get a real local’s taste of Koh Phangan. (Lunch will be a la carte and not included, unless noted, in the package).
- Hotel Transfer for Guests.
- Round trip private car and boat transfer from Koh Samui airport to The Sanctuary, on the start and end dates of the retreat.
- Luxurious Accommodations.
- Deluxe, environmentally-friendly cabanas and houses, nestled into the jungle/beachfront of The Sanctuary. A renowned resort that combines local style with chic high end comforts, each house/cabana is unique and has air conditioning, balconies, and living space.
- Island Boat Adventure.
- A day long boat trip to some of the beautiful surrounding islands, And Thong, Koh Tao, and Koh Nang Yuan, including snorkeling and lunch!
- A massage at The Sanctuary Spa.
- OPTIONAL ADVENTURES INCLUDE:
- Elephant trekking.
- Paddle boarding, wake boarding, and kayaking.
- The Sanctuary’s famous cleansing practices, for those who need a big re-set.
- A trip to the location of the infamous full moon party, Hat Run.
- Authentic Thai cooking classes.
- A trip to the Thong Sala night market.
About This Event
DAMN GOOD YOGA THAILAND
Join Sarrah Strimel, of BYoga, Modo Yoga, and Alo Yoga, at the renowned resort, The Sanctuary. Situated on the famed Koh Phangan, get ready for eight days and seven nights of yoga, rejuvenation, paradise, adventure, and a deep dive into the seven chakras. All set in the exotic backdrop of Thailand, this retreat is sure to be the once-in a-lifetime experience our hearts, bodies, and minds have been looking for. Space is limited so get down on it.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free