Intimate Relating - Women's Retreat
- Embodiment means you embrace ALL of you. When you embody your sensitivity – your intuition awakens. When you embody the intelligence of your emotions – you will flow through life. When you embody the connection to your womb – your tantric connection will awaken a newfound intimacy with life.
- This special women’s gathering is the safe space to experience what it truly means to embody your lightness. EXPAND in your realness. EXPRESS your truth. And EMBRACE your authentic self fully.
- After the retreat, you will return home in touch your uniqueness. Feeling lighter and deeply connected to your sensual soul self. You will return home carrying the tools to keep you centred and clear. Tools to listen more carefully and trust your inner guidance. Tools to bring back the balance when you fall off track.
- INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT
- Ancestral clearing and relationship clearing. Removing blockages from the past so that you can fully open up to a greater potential of your heart
- Opening of the voice. Opening to your truth, your authenticity. Allowing your expression to be the bridge from your inner world to the world around
- Opening of your sexual center. Connect to your wisdom, your intuition, power and your manifestor self
- Cacao ceremony, Yoni steaming, sweat-lodge ceremony
- Learning the ancient ways from native medicine woman. Knowledge that you can easily integrate into your daily
- Visiting sacred sights, lakes, rivers and mountains
- Receive tools to balance “giving and receiving” in life
- Become aware of your needs within true authentic connections
- Connect with the power of ritual for realignment and transformation
- Open up to new levels of TRUST!
ScheduleMONDAY - 6th of May
8AM Grounding Morning Practice
Intimate relating involves everything. It involves your connection to your body, as well as the
connection you have to the Earth. This morning practice is all about that. To assist you in fully
arriving in your body, in this place, here and now.
Yoni Talks - Freedom to Express
When did you feel limited in your expression, truth or actions? What do you need to feel free?
11AM Cacao Ceremony
The theme of the cacao ceremony is “attachment versus authenticity”. Recognising the truth
within your heart and your womb. Opening this channel so that you can liberate yourself from
contradictions and set free that which is preventing more of your authenticity to shine.
3PM Continuation of Cacao Ceremony
After you release energy it is highly important to connect to the core of your being. Using this
energetic opening for becoming clear and directing your arrow of light with awareness. This is
how you create your reality and choose what you attract in life.
5PM Free Time
This is your time to integrate, to explore the natural surroundings, read a book and just be.
8PM Yoni Steaming
The ritual of yoni (vaginal/womb) steaming has been practiced in all corners of the world. It is a
deep healing experience on all levels of existence: emotional, spiritual, sexual and physical.
Besides the medicinal aspect, it is my absolute favourite self-love practice. A beautiful ritual to
honour and love your body, your yoni, your temple.
* * *
>>> FULL DAILY PROGRAM:
(contact info blocked)
About This Event
We all seek intimacy, LOVE and authenticity in life. Yet somehow we build barriers agains exactly that which we want most in life. When you approach intimacy in a holistic way, you open up to new ways of connection. Connect to your body, your heart, your womb. Connect to nature, the elements and all your relations. This is your opportunity to clear blockages so that you can ultimately feel more intimately connected to ALL of existence.
The purpose of this retreat is to activate a deep sense of wholeness from within. Through working with tantric principles as well as shamanic rituals, you will experience that it is truly safe to let go of control. These gatherings are there to hand you the tools that guarantee you know how to trust your intuition, and trust in existence at large.
Nalaya is one of the most soulful, inspiring and astute medicine women I have had the pleasure to know and work beside in this lifetime. I have no hesitation emphatically recommending her services to anyone who is ready to heal and connect to their full potential for vital, authentic and engaged living. Nalaya is both deeply present and deeply intuitive – she holds a gentle, yet undeniably powerful space for radical transformation in her clients. And indeed, for anyone blessed to enter the radiant and compassionate field of her divine feminine presence. Amongst her many talents, Nalaya is particularly expert at guiding women to access and activate their innate feminine energy; their sensuality, sexuality and womb wisdom. It is incredibly rare to find a diamond of authenticity like Nalaya. If you are considering working with Nalaya, please, trust your inner guidance and go for it. I could not recommend someone more highly. All my blessings, Odette Gibbs
Venue HighlightsThe Sacred Valley of Peru is a high energy place in the Andean mountains where the ancient civilisation of the Inca’s used to reside. It is called the “sacred” valley because there are countless of sacred sites to be found.
For thousands of years, people have prayed to these lands and made offerings. When you come here, with good intentions from the heart – the power of your prayer and offerings will reveal its effects almost instantaneously.
It is something you simply have to experience to truly understand. All I can say, is that when you are ready for true transformation – this is the place that will exhilarate your expansion and growth!
AccommodationsYour room is quiet, warm and cozy. Overlooking the beautiful flower garden of the center. Let yourself be wrapped in the soft embrace of Peru by enjoying the decoration of Peruvian style fabric, accesories and colours.
Your room is provided with a private bathroom and hot shower. Additional blankets or pillows are availiable if needed.
The standard booking is shared accommodation with maximum 1 other person. There are only 2 private rooms available so please be quick if you desire one of these special rooms!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineAll meals are made of the fresh produce from the organic farmers in the surroundings. Generally these are vegan or vegetarian, and once a week an option for fish or chicken.
We attend your needs with love and care. Please let us know beforehand if you have any special diet requirements or allergies, and we will ensure you receive what you need to feel good.
DirectionsIt’s recommended to book your international flight separately from the domestic flight. So, one flight from your country directly to Lima (capital city of Peru). And then to look for cheap domestic flight from Lima to Cuzco.
Cuzco is a very beautiful historic city. Worth spending some time in. I live 45 minutes from Cuzco in a village called Pisac. Really amazing place. The retreat itself will be in a village 20 minutes from Pisac, called Lamay. Perhaps you can look this up in Google to have a better idea.
I will be more than happy to arrange the taxi's for you, so you are sure to get to where you need to go.
Once you sign up you will be added to our secret Facebook group. This will grant us opportunity to get to know each other a little bit before we start the retreat. And of course it is the place where I will share information that can help you prepare for Peru. This will be the place to share comments or questions.