The mind and body retreat
See 6 more photos
- Unlimited use of facilities.
- Speciality cookery workshop and eating for optimum health discussion.
- Superfood shots, smoothies and tea infusions.
- Bespoke food plans to support fitness goals.
- All daily activities include.
- Reconnect with nature.
Schedule07.00am Rise and Shine
07.30am Glorious sunrise walk in nature
08.30am Breakfast with infused waters or teas
09.30am Weights circuit
10.30am Superfood Shots
11.00am Time to relax
12.30pm Delicious light lunch and personal relaxation time
15.30pm Superfood protein shake
16.00pm Cooking Class and lifestyle discussion
17.30pm Yoga or Meditation
19.00pm Dinner time
Relax the mind, renew the body, revive the soul
Venue HighlightsChalet Sapphire is a newly built luxury chalet located in the scenic alpine village of Morzine. Nestled seamlessly amongst breathtaking mountain backdrops we are a peaceful and private location, yet only a 6-minute walk from the main town. You’ll find fresh mountain air, endless green meadows and the tinkling sound of alpine cowbells amongst the wildflowers. Chalet Sapphire is furnished to an exceptional standard- we are the perfect place for you to relax and unwind after a jam-packed day of activities.
During downtime hours, guests are welcomed and encouraged to take full advantage of our wellness area which is a fully equipped gym, cinema and spa. This area has been designed to provide ultimate relaxation and to be the most luxurious in-chalet spa experiences in the Alps. Our spa offers an indoor counter-current swimming pool, steam room, ice room and a private massage and relaxation area. We take pride in offering only the best products that nourish the skin using organic and botanic natural ingredients. Our guests are able to book beauty and massage treatments with our in-house specially trained therapists.
Excitingly, Chalet Sapphire offers a vast range of outdoor amenities too, you’ll be able to ease muscle pain in our outdoor hot tub and barrel sauna. For the ultimate star-gazing spot guests can cosy up inside the sunken fire pit to unwind from a day of activities. The wellness area has been specifically designed to create the perfect sanctuary for personal wellbeing, leaving no excuses for aching muscles!
- Outdoor jacuzzi and barrel sauna.
- Sunken fire pit.
- Indoor gym.
- Indoor swimming pool with counter current jets.
- Steam room with built-in aromatherapy.
- Ice room with an ice wall.
- Massage and beauty area
- Open fireplace
- Exclusive private location.
- Stunning and tranquil mountain scenery.
- A large south facing terrace.
- A fantastic team of dedicated staff.
- Light filled bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows.
AccommodationsThe chalet is devised over split-levels, allowing you to escape into privacy and enjoy some downtime. The home is extremely functional with high-quality fittings and fixtures, no attention to detail has been overlooked. Each bedroom is stylish and cosy with an en-suite bathroom containing toiletries and towels, Hypnos super-king beds that can be split into two twin beds if required and sweeping mountain views allowing a perfect nights sleep. There are 4 different types of rooms: Master Suite, Junior Suite, Deluxe room and Superior room each with their own USP - some have freestanding baths in the bedrooms and others with walk-in drench showers.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
Menu/CuisineUsing mainly locally sourced, fresh and organic produce that is always free from refined sugar. Our dominant ingredients include fresh fruit, vegetables, legumes, seeds, whole grains and pulses while excluding alcohol, processed sugar, soy and caffeine.
Raw buckwheat and blueberry porridge
- A smooth and creamy blend of sprouted buckwheat, blueberries, banana and almond milk topped with our homemade granola, bee pollen and drizzled raw honey
- Poached eggs nestled in a saucy bed of tomatoes, red peppers, massaged kale and steamed spinach topped with a walnut pesto served with Rye bread
Vegetable lentil curry
- Tamari and cumin-infused red lentils, finely grated fresh ginger, ripe tomatoes in a spiced coconut sauce
- Wild rice served with butter beans, kale and pomegranate
- Chargrilled broccoli salad with garlic, fresh chilli and tahini
- Roasted butternut squash and beetroot salad, spring onion and parsley
- Chia and almond butter oat bars
- Pistachio matcha energy balls
- Raw date and hazelnut brownies