Exploring Your Way of Being
- Integral Schoolhouse for Self Reflection
- Matunuck, South Kingstown, RI, USA
- Jun 24 - 26, 2019 (3 days)
About This Event
This weekend will nourish your emotional self! You will awaken to new parts of you! You will feed your body and soul with a specific self-reflection language for observing your thought/feeling/perception process. There is no need to work on changing or fixing anything. The main invitation is to take the time to simply notice and explore “your way of being” during the weekend.
This workshop is for people who want and need a safe place to explore various issues in a deeply caring listening community. Participants want to grow mentally/emotionally/spiritually and typically "know" there is more to life. Meet participants who are on the same journey of self-discovery. It is a precious opportunity to talk in a confidential setting about what we experience as impediments and growth opportunities in our personal and/or professional lives.
This workshop is influenced through Pat Howley's career experiences with Joyce and John Weir; Carl Rogers; Eugene Gendlin; Ken Wilber; Michael Murphy; George Leonard; Dan Brown; and Junpo Kelly Roshi.
- You will probably find the weekend therapeutic but it is not therapy
- Learn by sharing your thoughts and feelings and/or by listening to others as they share about their journey through life
- You are asked only to “be with” each participant as they share
- Designed for space to “be with” yourself in a retreat setting
- Time provided to practice meditation, eat meals together, read resources, and walk on the nearby beach