Soul Flow Yoga Retreat
- Tierra de Suenos Lodge & Wellness Center
- Limón Province, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
- Apr 18 - 24, 2020 (7 days)
About This Event
Be prepared for an amazing journey that will inspire your mind, body and soul. The Tierra de Suenos Lodge & Wellness Center is located in Playa Chiquita. A serene and lush jungle hideaway on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. This true jungle and beach experience will be relaxing, revitalizing and refreshing.
We will hold space for one another by immersing ourselves daily in sacred soul-flow yoga and deep meditation. This will connect us not only to the magical commUNITY we'll create but also to the rich and beautifully wild land surrounding us. This shall encourage us to embrace our vulnerability, fears and truths while leaning into new ways to unplug, let go and receive.
• $300 RESERVES YOUR SPOT (non-refundable)
• Shared Room Early-bird: $1950 (sign-up before April 21, 2019) • Full Rate : $2,250
• Single room Early-bird $2400 (sign-up before April 21, 2019) • Full Rate $2700
• PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE (ALL sign-ups to be paid in full by March 16, 2020)
You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.
- shared/double occupancy or single room
- connect & chill w/light snacks (arrival evening)
- yoga + meditation / sunrise & sunset
- 3 vegitarian friendly meals per day
- one group excursion day
- one group beach day
- yoga mats + blocks + bolsters
- free wifi + tea/coffee/condiments
- group round-trip airport transfers
- NOT INCLUDED: flights & your personal excursions
Schedule4/18/2020 - Arrival Evening: connect & chill w/light eats
DAILY Basics :
• 6:00AM - Sunrise Soul Flow + Meditation
• 8:00AM - Vegetarian friendly breakfast
• 9:00AM to 5PM - your time + lunch
• 5:30PM - Sunset Soul Flow + Meditation
• 7:30PM - Vegetarian friendly dinner
Date Specifics :
• 4/20/2020 - Excursion Planned after breakfast
• 4/22/2020 - Beach Day after breakfast
• 4/24/2020 - Meditation (no yoga) - Breakfast Before Departures
Venue HighlightsTierra de Suenos Lodge & Wellness Center has firmly established themselves as a leader in ecotourism and healthy living. Known for helping people to unwind, de-stress and take in the nature all around them. This beautiful center sits between pristine beaches and spectacular rainforest, located in the community of Playa Chiquita, 6 kilometers south of Puerto Viejo, on the southern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. We'll be just a five minute walk to one of the most beautiful beaches. After walking down a nature trail across the road, you will find the unspoiled Playa Chiquita with reefs for snorkeling, palm tree covers for shady lounging and depending on the time of year, either waves for surfing or the calmest waters for swimming.
Puerto Viejo brings you this laid back beach town moving to it’s own reggae beat. With it’s “tranquilo” vibe, friendly people and lush tropical surroundings that you'll easily fall in love with. The small town hosts a variety of excellent restaurants and fun nightlife with live music and people from all over the world. Playa Chiquita is the best of both worlds because it is so easy to be a part of the lively Puerto Viejo scene yet far enough away to enjoy a peaceful sanctuary where often the only sounds you’ll hear are those of the jungle.
AccommodationsTierra De Suenos has 7 gorgeous hardwood ecotourism minded Costa Rican bungalows that are set into the lush nature scape of our property. Each bungalow has a different theme expressed in the hand carved wood, tile mosaics, painted murals, and artistic details. Enjoy hot showers and cool breezes from the overhead fan and large screened windows. They are constructed in tradition fashion with zinc roofs, open-air screens, wooden walls, and floors.
While staying in one of these sweet bungalows you can be close to nature, sleeping to the sounds of the jungle and relaxing in the hammock on your front porch. Observe heliconias, gingers, sloths, humming birds, toucans and much more. It’s truly a breathtaking experience!
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineTierra de Suenos will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner. The offerings will be healthy, locally sourced and fresh vegetarian meals daily. The standard menu is vegetarian and includes eggs for breakfast, many beans, legumes and pulses for protein. The meals include regular beverages like tea, coffee, water, and fresh fruit juices.
DirectionsFlights should arrive to San Jose International Airport (SJO).
PLEASE NOTE: It is best if bookings arrive by 12PM (NOON) this way you can arrive to TDS in time to connect, chill and enjoy dinner.
The journey to TDS from San Jose Airport is approximately 4½ hours by Shuttle. Round-trip group transfers are included for up to 6 persons per ride. Transfers will be arranged once ALL flights have been received.