The mind and body retreat
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- The ideal location to unplug and enjoy the beauty of nature
ScheduleThe schedule varies day to day and all activities are optional meaning you can do as much or as little as you like - the choice is yours!
Morning pilates class
Deep stretching full-body body warm-ups
Guided hikes and trail runs
HIIT training, boxing, TRX
Body sculpt and weight training
Swimming and white water rafting
Exploring Morzine's local food, shops, and farmers markets
Lifestyle workshops and discussions
Firepit star gazing
Spa and relaxation time
About This Event
A luxury mind and body retreat situated in the beautiful French Alps. An all-inclusive holistic program combined with fitness, delicious healthy cuisine and soul awakening adventures.
Our ultimate aim is to have you return to daily life with a newfound sense of motivation, a new group of like-minded friends, a better understanding of yourself and actionable tools for you to continue on your journey.
When you’re with us you’re immersed in the beauty of the French Alps, the perfect place to thrive on healthy cuisine, reconnect with nature and enjoy the array of fitness activities available.
Basque in our peaceful atmosphere while detoxing, toning, developing an overall fitness improvement and a love for your health.
Relax the mind, renew the body, revive the soul
- Goal setting consultation to discuss motivation and any health considerations
- Stay at the most exclusive and coveted location in the Alps - Chalet Sapphire. All rooms fully supplied with Organic Bamford toiletries that nourish and protect the skin.
- Nutrition – Enjoy our delicious, nutrient-dense breakfast, lunch and dinner supplemented by healthy snacks and water infusions throughout the day. All freshly prepared by our in-house private chef who will cater to all dietary requirements.
- All Activities covered for the duration of your stay including guided hikes and exercise classes led by our qualified instructors.
- Reset and maintain your habits through informative workshops and cooking demonstrations.
- Transportation for all excursions during your stay.
- Free time to explore the surrounding area and enjoy all the amenities Chalet Sapphire has to offer.
What's Not IncludedTravel insurance
Private yoga classes
Venue HighlightsChalet Sapphire is a newly built luxury chalet located in the scenic alpine village of Morzine. Nestled seamlessly amongst breathtaking mountain backdrops we are a peaceful and private location, yet only a 6-minute walk from the main town. You’ll find fresh mountain air, endless green meadows and the tinkling sound of alpine cowbells amongst the wildflowers. Chalet Sapphire is furnished to an exceptional standard- we are the perfect place for you to relax and unwind after a jam-packed day of activities.
During downtime hours, guests are welcomed and encouraged to take full advantage of our wellness area which is a fully equipped gym, cinema and spa. This area has been designed to provide ultimate relaxation and to be the most luxurious in-chalet spa experiences in the Alps. Our spa offers an indoor counter-current swimming pool, steam room, ice room and a private massage and relaxation area. We take pride in offering only the best products that nourish the skin using organic and botanic natural ingredients. Our guests are able to book beauty and massage treatments with our in-house specially trained therapists.
Excitingly, Chalet Sapphire offers a vast range of outdoor amenities too, you’ll be able to ease muscle pain in our outdoor hot tub and barrel sauna. For the ultimate star-gazing spot guests can cosy up inside the sunken fire pit to unwind from a day of activities. The wellness area has been specifically designed to create the perfect sanctuary for personal wellbeing, leaving no excuses for aching muscles!
- Outdoor jacuzzi and barrel sauna.
- Sunken fire pit.
- Indoor gym.
- Indoor swimming pool with counter current jets.
- Steam room with built-in aromatherapy.
- Ice room with an ice wall.
- Massage and beauty area
- Open fireplace
- Exclusive private location.
- Stunning and tranquil mountain scenery.
- A large south facing terrace.
- A fantastic team of dedicated staff.
- Light filled bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows.
AccommodationsThe chalet is devised over split-levels, allowing you to escape into privacy and enjoy some downtime. The home is extremely functional with high-quality fittings and fixtures, no attention to detail has been overlooked. Each bedroom is stylish and cosy with an en-suite bathroom containing toiletries and towels, Hypnos super-king beds that can be split into two twin beds if required and sweeping mountain views allowing a perfect nights sleep. There are 4 different types of rooms: Master Suite, Junior Suite, Deluxe room and Superior room each with their own USP - some have freestanding baths in the bedrooms and others with walk-in drench showers.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free