Master plant dieta
- Casa De La Madre Ayahuasca Healing Center
- Yarinacocha, Peru
- Mar 16 - 25, 2019 (10 days)
What is a master plant dieta?
A master plant diet is the traditional way of healing or teaching from the spirits of plants of the amazon.
There are thousands of plants that are considered master plants and a dieta is simply a diet that enables us to connect with these plants. Your particular plant will be decided after consultation with the curendero
Welcome to Casa de la Madre Ayahuasca Healing Center.
- Committment is required to enable complete immersion into the process as there are quite a few restrictions. And adherence is essential.
- The dieta is usually done in isolation, so you will be spending quite a lot of time on your own, to create a relationship with your plant.
- Also food is very important. It is a very bland diet of two meals a day without salt, spices, sugar, oil, meat etc. Breakfast is a simple porridge of oats and or quinwa. Lunch consists of fish, brown rice, platanto, quinwa.
- There are no soaps, shampoos, lotions etc to be used during the dieta. You are to be as natural as possible to enhance the connection.
- During the process you will notice that you become senstive to everything such as smells, sound and energies around you.
- Ayahuasca ceremonies are every 2nd night of the dieta and you will notice that they will become much more profound for you.
- Banos de florisementos or floral baths will be offered each day again assisting in your deeper connection.
- William will be present to guide and advise throughout the dieta.
- Your plant, which will be given to you on opening the dieta after the first ayahuasca ceremony, will consist of a tea which is brewed each day and given to you each morning to drink throughout the day.
- At the end of the dieta in the closing ceremony you will be given an arcana,
- or protection.
Venue HighlightsCasa de la Madre is on the very edge of the lake front in Yarinacocha Pucallpa Peru.
We are easily accessable to Pucallpa via 10 minute boat ride in the wet and 10 minute motokar in the dry season.
We work with integrity and authentucally with ayahuasca and with the medicinal plants of the Amazon. Providing strong, safe ceremonies, master plant dietas and healing treatments.
- Tour Assistance
ScheduleIncluded in your stay at Casa de la Madre.
~Master plant dieta
~5 ayahuasca ceremonies
~ All meals
~Airport pick up and drop off
~Individual consultations with curendero
~Translations if required.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAlso food is very important during a Master Plant Dieta.
It is a very bland diet of two meals a day without salt, spices, sugar, oil, meat etc.
Breakfast is a simple porridge of oats and or quinwa. Lunch consists of fish, brown rice, platanto, quinwa.
AccommodationsEach guest has their own private room equiped with a 3/4 bed with innersprung mattress and fresh linens. All rooms are completely screened for insect protection.
There is a chair, table, fan and clothes storage in each room.
We have 24hr electricity.
There are plenty of common recreation spaces with comfortable couches and hammocks.
Ceremony space is beautifully appointed and is fully screened in. It has comfortable mats, fresh linens, 2 bathrooms with flushing toilets
Fresh wholesome meals.
DirectionsWe provide pick up and drop off from Pucallpa airport, which is an hours flight from Lima.
internal peruvian flights operating to Pucallpa