About This Event
We are a culturally diverse ceremonial community normally living in Peru, who are currently setting up a sister project in Europe. We invite people to join our unique programs, designed to inspire and form artisans of change who can serve the global ecological movement taking place in the world now. We work with the path of Shamanism, the universal structure of the Sacred Medicine Wheel and Vedic wisdom to be able to connect with the sacred spirits of life to be guided to know ourselves and the plan of destiny for our superior participation in creating a spiritually connected, socially just and ecologically sustainable world.
''Forming artisans of change, guided by ancestral and indigenous wisdom.''
- > One Traditional Fire Ceremony - to encounter your personal relation with the Sacred Fire and sacred spirits of life, through a collective dynamic with traditional rituals of the Americas.
- > Sacred Chanting workshops - to learn the songs of our primary traditions, to sustain your connection in ceremony and to learn how to call the sacred spirits of life and their medicine for the world and oneself.
- > You are offered the unique opportunity to work directly with our community elder and head medicine man (40 years of experience with sacred medicine and community), and his formed team of medicine facilitators. They will be sharing their knowledge and experience of shamanism, philosophy and tradition, living in circle consciousness and building alternative communities and projects through structured classes and workshops.
- > Talking Circles - Introduction into the methodology of our ancestors, to live and work in circle and to be guided in our personal process through the magical dynamic of the Circle.
- > Personal and project accompanying: one to one and group mentoring to help integrate the lessons of medicine and sustaining to develop your life goals
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
ScheduleYoga or other holistic physical activity (optional)
Chanting in circle - learning the songs of the tradition together in preparation for the fire ceremony
Class: The path of Shamanism, philosophy and tradition, circle consciousness, building community, and more
Lunch and rest
Workshop/ Discussion: practicing discussion in the dynamic of circle, expanding on the themes of the morning and preparing for the ceremony.
Rest or activity
Circle meeting/ rest or ceremony
Venue HighlightsThe venue is in the enchanting rural region of Drome, France. Exact details of how to reach the venue are revealed on enrollment. Closest airports with the best connections are Lyon, Geneva or Toulouse.
AccommodationsBasic shared accommodation and bathroom facilitates. Please bring your own towels.
- Free Wifi
- Dairy Free