Tropical Tantra Coaching for Couples
- Explore Tantra in a private vacation setting with your partner
- Experience and learn practices chosen especially for you
- Receive guidance and inspiration that is specific to your relationship
- Deepen the connection and intimacy with your partner
- Re-ignite the spark between you and fan your flames of passion
- Learn practices that will bring spiritual meaning to your loving and daily life
- Enrich your own spiritual well-being
- Enjoy a fantastic vacation in paradise, with a purpose.
ScheduleEvery day, usually in the morning, there will be one Tantra session of approximately three to four hours. Some days there may be two sessions of two hours duration instead. The program consists of 20 hours of private coaching time with Lokita. Then, you will receive “homeplay” - practices selected for you to integrate, deepen and explore your new skills in the privacy of your lodging.
Upon completion of your weeklong coaching, you will receive a practice program so that you can take the tools you have learned with you and continue your tantric practice at home.
About This Event
Give yourself and your beloved the gift of undivided attention to one another during a week of paradise — improving your relationship, communication, sexual intimacy, heart connection — your spiritual life together. Join Lokita Carter for an exclusive and private Tropical Tantra Coaching program tailored to your specific needs, while enjoying a week in breathtaking Montezuma, Costa Rica. This is a rare opportunity to study in person with a leading teacher of SkyDancing Tantra.
Whether you want to address specific issues in your relationship, learn skills for creating more pleasure in your love life, learn more about ecstatic living, or are simply curious to find out what Tantra is about, a week with Lokita in Costa Rica will likely be exactly what you are looking for!
* Explore Tantra in a private vacation setting with your partner. Free from external distractions, you can focus entirely on each other and your relationship.
* Experience and learn practices chosen especially for you. After consulting with you, Lokita will design your personalized coaching program, drawing on her vast experience with practicing and teaching Tantra for over 30 years.
* Receive guidance and inspiration that is specific to your relationship. Each relationship is unique, and whatever you bring to the coaching program can be celebrated, addressed and improved.
* Deepen the connection and intimacy with your partner. It is so easy to lose touch with each other in the waves of daily life and responsibilities! Reconnect and learn how to create intimacy even when you seem too busy with “life”.
* Re-ignite the spark between you and fan your flames of passion. Let down your hair, loosen up and play as you explore, experiment and refresh that which brought you together in the first place!
* Learn practices that will bring spiritual meaning to your loving and daily life. Tantra includes the premise that sexuality is a doorway to the divine, but it is about so much more than sex. It includes our whole life, and every moment can become a sacred, spiritual experience!
* Enrich your own spiritual well-being. All relationships begin with ourselves. Some of the practices in the coaching program allow you as individuals to get in touch with your inner truth and cultivate that which brings you pleasure. When we are deeply grounded in our own experience of life, our relationships improve dramatically and blossom.
* Enjoy a fantastic vacation in paradise, with a purpose. Imagine how nice it will be to get away from it all, with the mission to share more and deeper love with your partner, as you relax in sensuality and tropical bliss.
"A luxury five star resort just for ourselves!" ~Matt & Christina
- Included are
- • 20 hours of private coaching with Lokita, tailored to your wishes, needs and experience level
- • 7 nights stay in deluxe casita lodging on Lokita's ocean view property
- • Organic lunches (vegetarian, chicken or fish, with gluten-free option) on days when morning sessions are scheduled
- • Access to yoga pavilion with breathtaking views and infinity edge lap pool
- • Transportation from/to Tambor airport to Lokita's Sanctuary
- Meal Options: Lunches are included on the days when morning sessions are scheduled. Any special dietary needs will be fulfilled by Lokita’s excellent catering team. Your Casita has its own fully-equipped kitchenette with gas stove, refrigerator and BBQ grill. Montezuma offers two grocery stores as well as many excellent restaurants nearby, for every budget and taste.
What's Not IncludedAirfares, private transportation (ie rental car), breakfasts and dinners
Venue HighlightsDeluxe casita with breathtaking ocean views
Lush, tropical garden setting
Tantra temple / Yoga pavilion and infinity edge swimming pool
AccommodationsA gentle tropical breeze will enhance your days of rest and relaxation in this exquisite environment that offers a yoga pavilion and infinity lap pool. Your casita includes a spacious bedroom with king-size bed (with orthopedic mattress), a large luxury bathroom, AC and WIFI Internet, and beautiful covered patio and dining area, outside sitting area and hammocks, and a fully-equipped kitchen with gas stove and BBQ grill.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineHealthy, organic fare prepared with love! Lunches may include fish, chicken or are vegetarian.
DirectionsCosta Rica has two international airports: San Jose and Liberia. From these airports, two domestic airlines offer flights to Tambor. From Tambor, Montezuma is a 45-minute taxi ride away which will be arranged for you. If you prefer driving or other transportation, there are various options. You will receive more detailed information with your reservation confirmation.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Kula Collective – Manzanillo Limón Province Costa Rica Manzanillo Limón Province Costa Rica31 Day 200 HR Vibrant People: Thriving Planet Yoga Teacher Training + 72 HR Permaculture Design CourseJan 17 - Feb 16, 2021 (31 days)
Zen Spirit Yoga Resort – Costa Rica Costa RicaDec 1 - 18, 2020 (18 days)