Yin Yoga & Conscious Movement | Return to Source | Italy
About This Event
RETURN TO SOURCE - An exploration of the Energy Body - A 6 Day Journey back to your Inner Well Being
Your inner world is reflected in your outer world. In order to meet the world in an open way, in which you can experience balance and flow, you first need to establish a solid connection with your Self. Through the busy-ness of life, and the demands society seems to put on you, you may have lost track of who you actually are and what you want in life.
In this program, Marije and Nishta will take you on an inner journey, to reestablish a well-being that is independent of outer circumstances and solidly rooted within. With the practice of Yin Yoga, meditation, pranayama, conscious movement, creative writing, drawing and aromatherapy, you will (re)discover your true Self and a renewed passion for life.
(contact info blocked)(contact info blocked)/return-to-source-an-exploration-of-the-energy-body/
Mandali Meditation Retreat Center | Lago D'Orta | Italy
(contact info blocked)
“Stepping out of the busyness, stopping our endless pursuit of getting somewhere else, is perhaps the most beautiful offering we can make to our spirit.” ~ Tara Brach, True Refuge: Finding Peace and Freedom in Your Own Awakened Heart
- ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Yin Yoga is a meditative practice in which floor poses are held for longer periods of time, targeting the joints and deeper laying tissues, or: fascia, in the body. This practice strongly affects the flow of Chi (Life Force) in our body as a whole, and in our organs specifically, thus enhancing our health and well-being. Yin Yoga poses can also affect specific emotions, allowing us to regain balance in the way we feel and interact with the world around us. The introspective quality of the Yin Yoga practice allows us to find deep inner stillness, both physically and mentally.
- Open Floor Movement Practice is an alive full-body enquiry, using movement, catalyzing soundscapes, and guided somatic explorations. A practive that can bring one into the sensate world of feelings and emotions and fully support aliveness and awareness in the body. It is a meditation in motion through which we can build resources to support mindfulness in our daily lives. The practice is open and exploratory rather than prescriptive, and is designed to support us in moving beyond our self-imposed limits in mind, heart, and body. It is accessible to people of all ages and any experience level, offering a safe and non-competitive environment. .
- Meditation is essentially a state of deep relaxation with an undercurrent of alive awareness that supports our passive witnessing to anything that arises in our consciousness. Meditation is a perfect mirror that reflects our relationship with ourselves, life, and the present moment. It is the art of allowing everything to simply be.During this program we will guide and encourage you to practice meditation both on and off your meditation cushion.
- At times we will be in dyads or triads with the use of dialogue and guided self-inquiry to bring light to those things that might arise during the meditation practices.
- Creativity is a force of our nature, as natural as breathing. Through the use of art journaling, collage work, and guided creative writing prompts we will venture into unknown territory together with curiosity and self-compassion to learn more about ourselves. Sessions are a way to deepen our silence, bring awareness to our internal dialogues and are completely confidential. All sharing is optional.
- Essential Oils, in the form of aromatherapy, have been used for their healing properties since the old times. They have potent attributes on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. The different chemical components of the flowers, plants and trees that have been distilled into oils have a powerful effect on our brain. Scents can help us remember events from the past, and may assist in clearing negative thought forms. Using essential oils in our yoga and meditation practice can enhance the effects thereof, and deepen our experience significantly.
7.30 - 8.30 - Pranayama /Meditation
8.30 - 9.30 - Breakfast
10.30 - 13.00 - Morning Session (Conscious movement, Yin Yoga, drawing and aromatherapy)
13.00 - 14.00 - Lunch
14.00- 17.00 - Self-Care ( Body Care Centre, Walks, Rest)
17.00 -18.30 - Afternoon Session (Yin Yoga, meditation and creative writing)
19.00 - 20.00 - Dinner
20.30 - 21.30 - Evening session - Integration Work. Meditation. Sharing Circle.
Venue HighlightsLocated on Lago D'Orta in Northern Italy - A new Meditation and Movement Center dedicated to welcoming you home!
AccommodationsA range of luxuriously designed rooms from Single to Shared with Lake or Garden views.
- Free Wifi
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free