500 hour yoga teacher training Goa India
About This Event
Kranti Yoga School Goa is delighted to offer you a 500 hour yoga teacher training Goa India accredited by the Yoga Alliance. This course is ideal if you want to complete your 500 hour yoga Goa India during one stay with us at the Yoga Village. The course runs over around 8 weeks (please check dates below) with a distance learning project for you to complete in advance. The program is an intensive course that presents a fusion of Indian tradition and contemporary thinking in a fun and progressive environment.
500 hour YTTC program Goa India
April 4 - June 2, 2019
September 30 - November 27, 2019
December 8, 2019 - January 30, 2020
January 2 - March 3, 2020
Accommodation and Prizes
The price of the package includes the following for the duration of the course:All meals and refreshmentsFiltered waterAyurvedic teas and fresh fruit juicesCourse tuition up to 8hr of tuition per day for 6 days a weekCourse materials and manualSchool bagWater bottleNew Yoga matUse of shala facilitiesWi-fi internetAccommodation with Hot Water (for residential students)
Fees: USD 2821
Address: Kranti Yoga Village Beach Resort, H. No. 135, Patnem Beach, Canacona Goa, India 403702.
Contat us: (contact info blocked) (Yvonne Mahadevi)
Email: (contact info blocked)
Website: (contact info blocked)
If you want to know more information about this yoga course so just visit: (contact info blocked)
Kranti Yoga is delighted to offer you a Yoga Teacher Training Goa residential course accredited by the Yoga Alliance.
Venue HighlightsWith so many Yoga Teacher Training Schools to choose from, not just in Goa but worldwide, here are our top 6 reasons why you should come and stay with us at Kranti Yoga.
1. We have been delivering teacher training courses for 10 years with over 6000 students passing through our shala giving us one of the most trusted reputations in our community and beyond.
2. We are situated right on the beach with a morning practice in our main shala overlooking the Arabian Sea. You may be lucky enough to spot a dolphin or two at sunrise!!! What more can you ask for.
3. Between classes, you can enjoy beach life. Use your downtime to swim in the sea, relax on one of our ‘residents only’ sun loungers or grab an ice cream and walk along the shoreline to the next beach. Enjoy another amazing Goan sunset with a soda in one of the many beachfront bars and restaurants. After a full day of yoga, you will deserve it.
4. The food and refreshments are delicious and plentiful. We have specially prepared menus for vegan, raw vegan and gluten-free guests upon on request. While curry and rice is a staple here, we offer salads, soup, homemade bread as non-Indian cuisine alternatives.
5. The courses are extremely structured and organized. All modules complement each other and a holistic approach to the Ashtanga Yoga practice is provided. We have a really good balance of Western and Eastern influence.
6. Our teachers are more than happy to support you as best they can. They are fully aware of the intensity of the course and are happy to guide you through. They are always there for you and willing to share expertise. You are more than welcome to arrange a tutorial with them to speak on a personal level.
AccommodationsOur yoga spaces are split between our 2 resorts with 3 Yoga Shalas in Ocean Side Resort and 3 Yoga Shalas in Garden Side Resort. All are fully equipped with mats, blocks and belts with fans to keep us cool during the hotter months in Goa.
Kranti Yoga School and Beach Village Resort is located in the very heart of Patnem. It is a 5000-square-meter area operating as a Yoga Village, having access to both the beach and the roadside. Yoga Village comprises of 2 campuses: Moksha, meaning liberation or release which is our ocean view campus. Sattva, meaning purity or reality which is our garden view campus. These are located next to each other with Moksha situated right on the beach and Sattva directly behind it.
Moksha: Ocean View Village Resort
Bijou Beach Front Cottages
Sattva: The Garden View Village Resort
As part of the Yoga Teacher Training Courses, we offer residential packages so that you can make the most of your time with us. Our spacious Village cottages are available exclusively for our guests. We have several options to suit your requirements as it is important to us that you feel comfortable and can relax and focus on your learning and development. Choose from either of our resorts, ocean view or garden view; decide on single, double or shared occupancy. You always have the option to upgrade to a beachfront cottage.
Moksha houses 29 cottages, 10 of which are beachfront and the prime location for the Village. All these cottages have stunning views of Patnem Beach and are right next to the Arabian Sea in the shade of luscious palm trees. Another 13 cottages are located in Sattva, along with 4-bed shared cottages. These are amongst the mangroves and surrounding our original shala, the heart of The Yoga Village. All of our cottages are fully equipped with everything you will need to make yourself feel at home. Each garden cottage is 28 – 30 square-meters and has its own porch, hammock and swinging chair. Here you can sit, relax and enjoy refreshments from our onsite Indian kitchen whether you are overlooking the ocean or within our garden.
The Yoga Village is decorated with glimmering lights and vibrantly colored muslin. Swinging beds await your enjoyment along with many other cozy places to take chai, study, chat, sunbathe - the choice is yours. Many of these places are fitted with fans to keep you cool during the midday heat.
The village has an eco friendly solar power supply, providing hot water and electricity throughout the day. Facilities also include washing machines for your laundry, beach towels, cleaning products for you to maintain your room and housekeeping services.
Cottages are available on a single/double or sharing basis and dormitories are on a 4 person sharing basis.
1. Hot water
2. Wifi throughout the Yoga Village
3. Mosquito net
4. Porch with hammock and swing seat
5. 24 hr security
7. Daily cleaner, on request
8. Warm bedding, fresh bed sheets, wash towel, hand towel, beach towel, toilet paper, hand wash
9. Fully equipped spacious western bathroom with shower and toilet
10. Huts made of completely natural materials
11. Free phone for local calls
12. Security locker
13. Communal fridge
14. Washing machine (extra charge)
15. Herbal teas and drinking water available all day
Turmeric Ginger oats (water based), Caramalized Nuts, Raw Nuts, Seasonal Fruit Salad, Poached Eggs, Bhaaji (type of various beans), Pancakes, (vegan available), Yogurt/Curd
Carrot and Lime Soup, Homemade Spiced Bread (Vegan), Mint & Pea Brown Rice, Basmati Rice, Dhal (Lentil Curry), Veggie Burger, Seasonal Salad, Mushroom Garlicky, Penne in a Coconut Cream Sauce,
Dessert: Seasonal Fruit Salad
Energy (Protein) Balls, Spinach Pakora, Samosa, French Fries
Basil Chickpea Hummus, Olive Brown Rice, Roasted vegetables (Steamed available), Vegetable Manchurian, Pasta with Housemade Tomato & Basil Sauce, Spinach Zucchini Pasta,
Dessert: Coconut Papaya Ice Cream, Banana Bread, Chocolate Banana Pie (Cashew Crust)