Amazonian Master Plant Retreat
- Nihue Rao Centro Espiritual
- Iquitos, Peru
- May 15 - 25, 2019 (11 days)
About This Event
Join us on a jungle retreat to the heart of the Amazon to experience plant medicine from the native Shipibo tradition of shamanism.
At the spiritual center, healing work with Shipibo Master healer Ricardo Amaringo, Shipibo shamans, Ayahuasca and the Master plants will provide a unique opportunity to reconnect to spiritual practice and safely enter deep medicine work.
On this 10 day retreat, in addition to 6 Ayahuasca ceremonies, you will work directly with a master plant based on your personal needs under the guidance of Maestro Ricardo Amaringo.
When we connect to a master plant we can experience physical, emotional and spiritual healing. They work in combination with Ayahuasca to clean internal blockages, heal past traumas, center and open our body, mind, spirit and soul.
Throughout this retreat we will offer individual support, our goal is to provide a safe container for your healing and transformation. There will also be group classes on how to navigate Ayahuasca, ceremony and your master plant diet with tools and that we have learned in our 10 year immersion with plant medicine. We will also provide insights into integration and will follow up on your experience with a group integration call.
The retreat includes
•pick-up and drop off to and from the Iquitos airport
•food and accommodation
•one hour consultation with Cvita or Markus before the retreat
•a personal meeting and intention talk with Maestro Ricardo Amaringo
•a Master plant healing diet
•6 Ayahuasca ceremonies
•6 post ceremony group conversations
•an introduction to Ayahuasca, master plants and ceremony
•3 flower baths
•individual support during the retreat
•discussions on navigating master plants and Ayahuasca
•an integration workshop
•one hour post group integration call
We look forward to supporting you!
"Markus helped me to go deeper into my own healing process with compassion and also in navigating my path with the medicine. His warmth, wisdom and experience is something special. I am grateful to know him and for his presence on my retreat." JG, Seattle-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Taking the leap of going to the jungle for ceremony was something I wasn't confidant doing on my own, but with their knowledge and assistance the journey felt safe and supported the entire time (both literally and spiritually). The extra care and experience they bring to help integrate the things that came up during ceremony's allowed me to go deeper into the healing process. I may have found myself stuck in parts of the journey, if not for the skills they offer to navigate the challenges and move through difficult places. It's hard to put into words how much I learned, the insights gained and healing that happened. Much gratitude and love for what you ladies do! " PH, Canada
- pick-up and drop off to and from the Iquitos airport
- food and accommodation
- one hour consultation with Cvita or Markus before the retreat
- a personal meeting and intention talk with Maestro Ricardo Amaringo
- a Master plant healing diet
- 6 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 6 post ceremony group conversations
- an introduction to Ayahuasca, master plants and ceremony
- 3 flower baths
- individual support during the retreat
- discussions on navigating master plants and Ayahuasca
- an integration workshop
- one hour post group integration call
Venue HighlightsWHY US?
- We are a 100% traditional Shipibo plant medicine knowledge center
- We work under the Maestro Shaman Ricardo Amaringo (from a lineage of a respected Shipibo family of shamans) who has 40 years of experience and trained shamans from other centers
- Ceremonies are run by 4 high skilled Shipibo shamans who are part of Ricardo’s close-knit friends and family circle
- Limited up to 24 guests for a maximum care
- All shamanic training operates under Maestro Ricardo´s close guidance
- We work with 2 dedicated facilitators ethically trained and experienced for assisting you during your ceremony
- We count with 4 facilitators to support you during your retreat
- A professional translator Spanish/English is available to assist you 24-h
- 24-h security guards and video surveillance onsite
- Our shuttle cabs are trusty and efficient
- We are open 365/365
- Nihue Rao Centro Espiritual has been open for 7 years
- Nihue Rao has provided 4,000 ceremonies – and counting Nihue Rao has served more than 3,000 guests (from more than 70 different countries in the world) on their ayahuasca journeys
- Maestro Ricardo has conducted thousands of ayahuasca ceremonies.
- Our manager facilitator has about 1,000 ayahuasca ceremonies and 10 years of experience
- Dr. Joe Tafur (Book: The Fellowship of the River)
- Kris Killam – Fox News, Medicine Hunter recommended ayahuasca retreats: (contact info blocked) & Book: Ayahuasca Test Pilot)
- We are in the top 5 best center of Mishaalimira ((contact info blocked)5-best-ayahuasca-retreats-for-2018/)
- We are in top 5 most highly rated center in (contact info blocked) (Ayahuasca retreat reviews website)
- Our Shaman Maestro Ricardo Amaringo has been personally recommended by Terence McKenna
- We are mindful on our price range offered
AccommodationsWe do offer the individual bedroom for ayahuasca and medicinal plant and individual isolated bungalows for training dieters
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe do propose:
- ayahuasca diet
- Medicinal plant diet
- Master plant diet
- standard diet on request (passengers with no diet plant or not drinking ayahuasca for ikaros healing purpose only)
DirectionsWe provide our cab trusted float.
Pick up directly at Iquitos airport