200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Retreat Focus: Learn to teach Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa Flow and be introduced to other styles such as Ashtanga, Yin/Restorative and Pre-Natal Yoga.
- Support: Our teachers are here for you throughout the training. They will show you different ways to reconnect with your true essence through theory and practice.
- Meals: Healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch is included on all teaching days.
- Accommodations: Beautiful shared and private accommodations available
- Activities: Students will have free time each evening and every Sunday to meditate, explore, listen to music, watch a film, study, etc.
- Integration: We also host a sharing circle halfway through the training to assist with integrating the teachings. All students remain connected post-training via our Facebook community.
- Location: We are on the beautiful island of Koh Phangan and our school is located on a beach front resort in the Sri Thanu North-West of Thailand.
- Transportation: The nearest airport is located on the island of Koh Samui, which is a 30 minutes ferryboat ride to Koh Phangan. We do not offer airport or pier transfers; but taxis will be available.
About This Event
Our 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course has been carefully designed for people of all ages, physical ability, and previous Yoga experience. The pace of the course will allow those new to yoga to follow the teachings, while giving more experienced students ample opportunity to deepen their practice and understanding.
Whether a beginner, advanced practitioner, teacher or someone looking to find a way out of the daily sufferings/struggles that come with the conditioned mind this course will give your life changing perspectives.
Our yoga school and training is registered and approved by Yoga Alliance. This means you will receive a training that meet their standard for minimum hours for techniques & training, teaching methodology, anatomy & physiology, yoga philosophy and practicum. Upon successful completion of the training you will qualify for RYT200 certification which will open many doors for you if you wish to teach internationally.
- 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Learn to teach Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa Flow
- Course manuals
- Unique Zen Meditation program
- Healthy and delicious breakfast & lunch served on all teaching days (Mon-Sat)
- Your choice of accommodation is included in your package price (27 nights)
- Free WiFi
- Gift bag
- Certification to register with Yoga Alliance
- Opportunity for newly graduated students to continue their practical hours by teaching Free community Yoga classes at One Yoga (up to 1 month after graduation)
What's Not IncludedDinners
Meals on Sundays
Airport Pick-Up / Drop-Off
Travel cost to Koh Phangan (airfare, taxis, ferries, etc.)
Bicycle and scooter rentals
Travel visa and visa extension costs
Venue HighlightsYou find yourself on a tropical island. Surrounded by inspiring nature, vibrant beaches and calming blue seas.
The early sun rises as you make your daily journey through a beautiful garden to the Yoga Shala. Your new life long friends are seated, sharing stories, waiting for the day of new experiences to begin.
It feels like a dream. A dream that lasts 4 weeks. A dream that helps you to grow and evolve. Where radiant sunsets manifest over serene seas at the end of every day. And at the end of which you find yourself a confident, certified Yoga Teacher. Opening new doors and opportunities around the world…
Koh Phangan has a tropical climate and only one month of true dry season, which is February. The climate is hot and humid for most of the year and showers are usually brief. The best time to come to Koh Phangan is from January to April when temperatures typically hover around 28°C (85°F)
AccommodationsAll accommodations include A/C and WiFi
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineHealthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch is included on all teaching days.
DirectionsFlight to Samui Airport (USM). Between Bangkok and Koh Samui, there are many daily services run by Bangkok Airways. Flying time is about 50 minutes. Once you arrive at Samui you need to take ferry from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan, for about 300 THB one way. Once you arrive at Koh Phangan pick up taxis are available from the pier. Please inform the taxi to drive you to booked accommodation. Taxis are approximately 150 THB per person.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district Surat Thani Thailand Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district Surat Thani ThailandMar 8 - 14, 2020 (7 days)
Koh Samui Surat Thani Thailand Koh Samui Surat Thani ThailandOct 31 - Nov 21, 2020 (22 days)
Wonderland Healing Center – Surat Thani Thailand Surat Thani Thailand13 Days / 12 Nights Wellness & Yoga, Detox, Self-inquiring, and Energizing Retreat in Koh Phangan, Thailand13 Nights
Luna Alignment Yoga – Ko Pha-ngan Surat Thani Thailand Ko Pha-ngan Surat Thani ThailandMar 15 - Apr 12, 2020 (29 days)