Yoga Meditation Wellness Retreat - 6 days & nights in Canggu
About This Event
In your time with us in Bali you will be collected from the airport and stay in your own luxury suite in our Canggu Villas. Here you will have access to a range of activities to either immerse yourself in self care and discovery or just chill by the pool and discover the local surrounds.
Your host, Kat teaches a dynamic yoga practise suitable for any level of fitness, leads you through meditation journeys, incorporates nutrition education for energy and vitality, movement and mindset practises that you can use and sustain at home in everyday life and one on one coaching/healing sessions during your stay.
You will also be treated to ALL breakfasts and a variety of other meals ***please specify for dietary requirements.
Self care activities include traditional balinese massage, one on one coaching/ healing sessions, group trips to some special spots for surfing, sunning, coconuts and healing (and of corse photos if youre that way inclined when you travel)
Enjoy refreshments by the pool amidst jungle surrounds, explore the streets of Canggu (with our guidance if required) and immerse yourself in learning and exploration. Come and connect with yourself and some other inspired humans and discover where the magic of that can take you!
We are so excited to meet you!
First of all: I just love Kat‘s perspective of life. She gave me really helpful hints just to see life from a different angle which was a game changer for me. She‘s very open minded and most important for me authentic! Anita - Canggu Retreat 2018
- Coconuts on arrival
- Everyday yoga and meditation
- Daily self discovery talks and workshops
- Yoga practise workshops
- All breakfasts included
- 4 Dinners included (giving you a chance to experience some of the local hot spots and cuisine on your own)
- Lunches are DIY / or group activity with produce provided in our kitchen .. or you might choose to visit any of the amazing local cafes!
- Tea, coffee and snacks ALL included
- Balinese massage in the privacy of your room (optional remedial deep tissue on request - for small extra cost)
- Preventative health and healing workshop
- 2 x group trips to local hot spots for Sunset and coconuts
- 2 x Movie / Documentary nights
- 1 hour coaching / planning / healing session with Kat
- Day trip to Ubud for traditional water purification ceremony and lunch at ZEST cafe.
- Free time to explore the area or just lounge by the pool
- Surf sessions/lessons can be arranged (at additional cost - $5 for two hours!)
- Personal scooter hire can be arranged at cost of AUD $5 a day.
- Full preparation guide, travel guide and location information provided.
- Welcome pack with notepad, pen and a few other goodies :)
- Come and take a break from the hustle and bustle of life. Experience Bali while feeling guided and supported with a schedule of activities you can engage in and learn more about yourself and what you are capable of - all while living in island luxury!
ScheduleEach day is slightly different and there is enough free time to do exploring on your own if desired - activities are all optional in case you prefer to just chill but the pool - but we do hope you challenge yourself to get involved!
Day one arrival is set between 7am-10am starting with a welcome ceremony at 11am followed by lunch. Most other days will look as follows. One day will include a full day trip to UBUD.
07:00 Morning yoga and meditation
11:30 WORKSHOP / LECTURE
15:30 FREE TIME
17:00 SUNSET/COCONUTS/GROUP ACTIVITY
20:30 Documentary / Sleep
Venue HighlightsBuilt in traditional ‘Lumbung’ style, The villa has 6 huts with altogether 12 guest bedrooms, each with a balcony pool view. All rooms have western standard facilities including AC, hot water, deposit box and cable TV. The villa is conveniently located near the main street of Canggu and just 1.5km from Batu Bolong beach
The villa itself is equally as enchanting as the surrounds. It was created as a stylish, spacious and comfortable home and is clearly cherished, bursting with character and personal touches.
Beyond the villa, sure-footed guests may make their way into town, to the abundance of shopping, surfing, cafes with every kind of food you can imagine and interaction with the incredible sights and locals of this beautiful island.
AccommodationsAll rooms have essentials (towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo and toilet paper), AC, flat screen cable TV, safety box, hot water, mini refrigerator, mini bar set up and free WIFI. Half of the rooms located upstairs have open to nature bathrooms, while the other half located downstairs have closed bathrooms.
You can relax at the pool or the ‘Chill’ pavilion with smooth music and Balinese tranquil ambience. The villa also has kitchen facilities.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineYou will also be treated to ALL breakfasts and a variety of other meals ***please specify for dietary requirements.
Breakfasts include breads, condiments, tropical fruits and granola with a variety of milk options.
Eggs are available also.
All IN HOUSE meals are vegetarian.
Meals outside range from vegan options to local cuisine with many options.
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to this airport is included. If you are arriving early or leaving later that the retreat dates please specify to us prior if you need pickup and drop off to different locations.
Airport: Ngurah Rai (Bali) International Airport Airport transfer included: Ngurah Rai (Bali) International Airport