8 Day Sea Goddesses sisterhood sailing journey in Croatia September 2019
- Complete immersion into the deep healing, transformative, empowering experience in a small and intimate group in which you are also a co-creator of each day's unfolding
- Strong initiation into the power of your heart designed to empower you to take steps to create a life your heart truly desires
- Nourishment and relaxation, combined with learning practical boat skills that provides a powerful way to balance feminine and masculine energies needed for fullness of being
- Loving support from your sisterhood of women aboard - we cook together, we take care of our boat together, we sail together, we take care of each other, while giving each other enough space also to be alone
- Your retreat leader Branka is your skipper, your teacher, your cheerleader, your support, and your sister sea goddess
- Sisterhood bonds that extend beyond the journey
- Freedom to truly express who you are, follow your heart, and expreience the joy of living in the flow of life
ScheduleThere is no fixed daily schedule as this depends on the weather and because we allow ourselves to be open to the unfolding of each day as it needs to. However, rest assured that we will enjoy the sea, eat wonderful, nourishing food, soak in the sun, listen to the wind, bathe in the stars and the moonlight. We will dance, sing, do rituals, yoga, and meditation. We will go exploring on the shore. We will take good care of ourselves, each other, and our boat. We will watch miracles happen right in front of our noses.There will also be plenty of opportunities for a healing session with Branka, and if you wish, she can also channel Divine Mother Mary for you to have a session with directly.
Below is provided an eye on the journey.
Day 1 Opening the Door & Stepping into Action
• Arrival between 11 am and 1 pm
• Around the boat – getting to know your home for the journey
• A welcoming ritual
• Taking a collective breath in and departing the port of Zadar (subject to weather conditions)
• Starting to connect to the feeling of the sea, the wind, and the sun around us, feeling their nourishment, the support they provide, and the power they carry
Days 2-6 Journeying Within and Across the Sea
• Surrendering to the flow of our journey
• Learning and practicing boat skills
• Learning to take an amazing care of our amazing selves, our boat, and our sisterhood
• Healing, transforming, letting go
• Stepping into our power
• Connecting with the Sea Goddess energies and recognizing the Sea Goddess within you
Day 7 Integrating the Experience
• Giving due care with gratitude to our vessel that has carried us across the sea
• Integrating the experience within, individually and as a sisterhood
• A closing ritual
• Letting a collective breath out and returning to the port of Zadar (we may, depending on the weather conditions, and schedules of all on board, return to Zadar in the morning of Day 8)
Day 8 Closing One Door, Opening Another
• Departure in the morning hours
• Stepping forward into our lives, carrying deep within us the gifts of our journey
About This Event
Imagine a week aboard a sailing vessel on the beautiful Croatian Adriatic.
Intimacy, pleasure, boat-skills, freedom, strength, confidence, healing, rituals, sisterhood, yoga, meditation, dancing, love…
A chance to truly experience the magic of being in the flow, drop deep into your heart-space, balance your Divine Feminine and Masculing energies, and take ownership of your own greatness.
Include the amazing love of your sisterhood, nourishing, lovingly prepared food, daily yoga and meditation, the sparkling, invigorating sea, the warmth of the sunshine, the light of the Moon, the stars, and the profound magic of the sea around you.
Sea Goddesses Journey is a strong initiation into the power of your heart and is designed to help you create a life your heart truly desires. Learning skills and deepening confidence to think and act independently on a boat, while at the same time dropping into your heart to listen deeply to your own wisdom, is a powerful combination for truly taking charge of your life, in the way that reflects your greatness.
Sea Goddesses Journey is truly a unique experience. It is held within the embrace of the Sea Goddess, who is strong and powerful, beautiful and nourishing, and her love knows no boundaries. During a Sea Goddess Journey you step through the portal into the realm of the Sea Goddess. What awaits you there is for you to discover…
No experience on boats is necessary. The only requirement I have is that, as you journey across the sea, you allow yourself to also journey within and experience the unfolding of the journey.
The Call of the Sea
If you feel a deep longing for the sea and words Sea Goddess resonate with you in ways you can’t fully describe, you may wish to trust the Sea Goddess within to lead you where you most want to be. If you desire to live from your heart, wish to heal at a very deep level, to live in the fullness of your being, and share your own special gifts with others, join us for your amazing Sea Goddesses Journey.
Our journey will take place on a 34-foot sailing boat. The boat will be our home for seven nights, starting in Zadar, Croatia, journeying through the central part of the Croatian Adriatic, and back to Zadar. The emphasis is not on miles covered but on what we learn on our journey, how we grow, heal, and transform.
"(contact info blocked) initiation, a wondrous meeting... beyond what the mind can comprehend… women together, celebrating life… Branka’s presence gathers those who are creating a new circle, the unstoppable power of a woman… don’t take my word for it – words cannot adequately describe the experience, come and experience it for yourself!” – Biserka Kozar, Sea Goddesses Journey August 2018
Venue HighlightsSea Goddesses journey is held on a 34-foot sailing vessel in the beautiful Croatian Adriatic.
AccommodationsSingle or shared cabins. Single cabins are located in the back of the boat, while the one cabin suitable for sharing is in the front of the boat. The shared cabin is not too spacious, so if you feel you need your own space, choose the single-cabin option.
The two cabins in the back of the boat each has a bed with a comfortable mattress, plenty of shelving space and one cupboard. The front cabin has one larger bed, more shelving space, and one cupboard.
The below deck on the boat offers also one head (bathroom), a galley (kitchen), and salon.
When you register for the event, you will receive a welcoming letter with practical information, including a suggested list of things to bring with you.
Please note that this is not a luxury cruise but an opportunity to experience living on a sailing boat.
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineFood will be organic and locally sourced as much as is possible. There will be an abundance of fresh vegetables and fruits from the local farmer's market. We will cook together, preparing wholesome, love-filled meals that will agree with all on board. You will be given an opportunity to voice your desires about food items dear to your heart, prior to the retreat.
DirectionsThe nearest international airport is Zadar Airport (contact info blocked). From Zadar Airport it’s probably best to take a taxi to the marina. The taxi journey time is approximately 25 min and costs around €30. A cheaper option would be to take a bus from the airport to the Main bus station (for schedule see (contact info blocked)) and then a taxi from the Main bus station to the marina (journey time around 10 min, cost around €10).
If you decide to fly to Zagreb International Airport ((contact info blocked)), you can then take a bus to Zadar, from the Main bus station in Zagreb to the Main bus station in Zadar. Journey time from Zagreb to Zadar is approximately 3.5 hrs, and one-way ticket is around €15. Bus schedules can be found at (contact info blocked)
You will receive more detailed information on how to locate the boat, where to park if you are arriving by car, etc. upon registration.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Hari OM Yoga and Wellness – Varaždin Croatia Varaždin CroatiaAug 31 - Sep 21, 2020 (22 days)
Gea Viva - Eco Island Retreat – Milna Split-Dalmatia County Croatia Milna Split-Dalmatia County CroatiaAug 22 - 29, 2020 (8 days)
Joy of the Mediterranean – Goveđari Dubrovačko-neretvanska županija Croatia Goveđari Dubrovačko-neretvanska županija Croatia8 Days Detox Yoga Retreat in enchanting national park on Mljet Island/Croatia with Healthy Nutrition Cooking Classes and Hiking tripsSep 26 - Oct 3, 2020 (8 days)