About This Event
This 10-day course aims to shed the light on the different aspects of psychotropic plants with a specific focus on therapeutical and spiritual outreach. We will learn all the active compounds and their pharmacological action, scientific investigation and classification. We will also learn ritualistic, psychological and cultural elements of the most significant of these plants.
As a student you will experience the majesty of nature and its variety of plants and enjoy daily activities like meditation and sound journeys to enhance your cognitive abilities and perceptions.
The course provides with several teaching tools like videos, documentaries, seminars and guided tours in the forest. Students have free access to our library for expanding their knowledge.
"Rewarding experience, superb (contact info blocked) learning" Johanna Costa
- You will find beautiful etnobotanical and medicinal gardens and a majestic library fully enriched with knowledge on Alchemy, European and exotic plants.
- The course is FULLY ACCREDITED both in USA and Europe.
- Alquimia offers a cozy, playful and vibrant space where to learn and practice herbalism.
- The sorrounding are especially rich in natural beauty, rivers and woods.
- A warm community with a great heart and a lot of traditions to share.
Venue HighlightsThe Centre hosts a set of beautiful medicinal gardens and a practical laboratory where to process and work with plants.
We have a nice pool outside for your sunny breaks.
There is a nice amphtheatre, an oven and a fire pit for rituals and ceremonies, also a magical temple for our meditation.