About This Event
What experiences are calling out to you as 2019 appears on the horizon? What adventures are your body and soul yearning for? When was the last time you gave yourself a week to simply enjoy this beautiful life?
How does a special week of yoga, meditation and self-discovery on an island paved with paradise sound to you? We think it sounds dreamy! Surely a must book for anyone looking to sit in session with their soul and an epic opportunity for those seeking rest, rejuvenation and a reset from within.Take a break away from your routine and the stresses of everyday life to be able to really focus on yourself, allow yourself to get a new perspective, find inspiration or just relax, regroup and re-energize and be yourself.Combine your passions and interests whilst also exploring a destination in comfort. Learn a new skill, challenge yourself to do something you’ve always dreamed of doing or just focus on getting better at something you already enjoy. It feels amazing to learn new things and can be very therapeutic to be more creative and active.Come with a friend,your mum, sister, brother, or come alone - it is ok - you will meet an awesome group of people here.
You may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you will always end up where you are meant to be.
- The yoga retreat runs from Saturday evening until Friday morning. The 8 days and 7 nights’ yoga package comes along with daily yoga lessons and meditations with the very experienced yoga teacher in the open-air ( near pool, beach, .... ) in a very relaxed and natural environment.
- The guided retreat package is an package with room accommodation and half-board meals. It also includes cultural activity, welcome bag, and a massage treatment. Yoga travel for life welcomes everyone from beginners to advanced practitioners to join this retreat. All you’ll need is your deep breath!
- Your retreat begins with a one on one session with the teachers to introduce you to the retreat program and to answer all your questions. A gentle evening yoga session will help you to recover from a day of traveling before you join other retreat participants for your welcome dinner.
- 3 day in a week, you will have an 1/2 day excursion.
07:30 Morning yoga with Yulia(90 minutes)
09:00 Healthy Breakfast
10:30- 15:30 Daily trips / swimming / time for lunch / relax with Lana
16:00 -17:00 Free time
17:00 Evening Yoga with Yulia( 70 minutes)
19:00 Dinner time
Venue HighlightsThis is a great place where you can find the opportunity to rest, destress through yoga/meditations and spend an adventurous time exploring the island, enjoying the beach with the family, friends or loved ones who can join you on this beautiful retreat.
7 Divine Days, and 6 Heavenly Nights staying at deluxe room in Canggu
Twice daily yoga sessions for all levels of yoga from absolute beginner to experienced
Daily guided meditation
Healthy Organic Plant Based Cuisine ( breakfast and dinner )
Relaxation, swimming by the pool
3 trips ( 1/2 day) around Bali in English (transport included)
Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
Small groups for truly customised experience
AccommodationsBeautiful deluxe room - has a spacious and comfortable double bed. ( 16m2) with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and own bathroom.
You also get free access to WIFI INTERNET.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Bicycles For Rent
Menu/CuisineHealthy Organic Plant Based Cuisine ( breakfast and dinner )
DirectionsYou will need to fly into Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia (The airport code is DPS ) We provide complimentary airport transfers to the retreat for extra cost of 120 Usd.
If you are arriving from another accommodation in Bali, we are able to provide a complimentary transfers to the following local areas only – Seminyak, Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Umalas, Petitengit and Canggu.