- The Yoga Barn - Ubud, Bali
- Jl Pengosekan (behind Siam Sally restaurant), Padangtegal, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80571
- Dec 6 - 16, 2019 (11 days)
About This Event
In this Module, we are deepening into the root teachings of Yoga. Teachings from the Bhagavad Gita, and the traditional texts will be unfolded in order to help us ritualize our lives. We will go through Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, the art of Puja. These techniques will bring out the inner devotee. This is a perfect training to awaken an attitude of gratitude towards life. We will cleanse the mind, body, pranic body and finally integrate the body-mind complex in a way to gain emotional maturity and come into deep states of meditation. Ultimately gaining Self knowledge, which means knowing ourselves as whole and complete, already here and now.
Early bird price: $1850 USD if paid in full by July 17th
Standard price: $2000 USD
Includes: Daily brunch, Daily fruit, Field trips, SOHA Manuals, Yoga Alliance Certification
*Price does not include accommodation
* You can take this as 1 of the 3 Modules for the 300hrs YT Training or as an Immersion.
- This is a perfect training to awaken an attitude of gratitude towards life. We will cleanse the mind, body, pranic body and finally integrate the body-mind complex in a way to gain emotional maturity and come into deep states of meditation.
Venue HighlightsAs a center dedicated to healing and renewal, The Yoga Barn provides a lush and inspiring environment for the nourishment of body, mind and soul. The Yoga Barn is open 360 days a year from 7am – 9pm with over 15 classes & workshops each day to choose from. These are taught with the deep knowledge and large hearts of the studio's established & visiting faculty. Daily classes and workshops range from traditional yoga styles of Classical Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Power, Pranayama, Restorative, Iyengar, Kundalini, Yin & Anusara. Other modalities include Meditation, Sound Healing, Kirtan and Ecstatic Dance. There are also retreats and yoga teacher trainings with visiting faculty on a regular basis.
The Yoga Barn contains an established Center for Wellness and Healing offering private sessions with experienced and qualified therapists of Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Craniosacral Therapy, Naturopathy and much, much more. The center also has a cleanse & detox department with colonics, self-guided Cleanse Programs and Detox Retreats. Further rejuvenation treatments are available at the on-site KUSH Ayurvedic Spa where therapies are customized based on your dosha type.
AccommodationsThis training is a non-residential training, the tuition does not include accommodation. However, The Yoga Barn has on-site accommodation at the Guest House and The Nest. The single, double and dorm rooms offer calm, quiet and convenient access to the entire Yoga Barn property. And also, there are plenty of nice, clean and affordable accommodations outside The Yoga Barn within walking distance.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineSet overlooking the lush grounds of The Yoga Barn amphitheater, the Garden Kafe serves fresh wholesome foods; with separate raw, vegan and Ayurvedic menu items. The Juice Bar has bottles of freshly pressed juices, coconuts, popsicles and healthy snacks.
The Garden Kafe is well known for its varied healthy menu (including breakfast, lunch, dinner , raw deserts, coffee and chai) as well as its weekly Sunday Lunch Buffets, following Sunday Dance and bi-monthly family-style Dinner Buffets on Monday Movie Nights.
DirectionsYou may take a taxi from Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, it will cost you around $30.00 USD and it will take around 2 hours from the airport to Ubud.
The Yoga Barn is easily accessible from 2 sides.
- Our Downtown Entrance is located just down Jalan Monkey Forest as it merges with Pengoseken. If you are coming from the Main Road of Ubud, walk down the street, walking past Kafe (the halfway point) to the Dirty Duck Diner and Coco's Supermarket (all on the left). Once you walk past the the Alaya Hotel you will see a sign for Siam Sally. Walk down the pathway, past Zen Spa, and you will find us. This entrance is the closest path to the Garden Kafe and Healing Center but has no parking. If you need to park your motorbike, please use our main entrance located on Jalan Sukma.
- Our Main Entrance is located on Jalan Sukma Kesuma, (or Tebsaya as many call it). From the main road, Jalan Raya, turn down Jalan Sukma Kesuma, there are signs along the road to the Yoga Barn. Keep going straight past the 3-way and as the road starts to bend to the left, you will see the entrance to The Yoga Barn. This entrance has ample parking and is the closest entrance to the daily class reception, the Ayurvedic center and the Guest House.
- If you are walking in the areas of Jln Monkey Forest, Jln Hanoman or Jln Pengoseken, use our Downtown Entrance.
- If you need to park a motorbike or a car, use our Main Entrance, and enter the car park on the Tebesaya side of the property.