About This Event
Why is Earth Based Tantra growing in popularity?
RE-GROUND, RE-CENTER & RE-CONNECT
IT'S TIME TO RETURN TO YOUR NATURAL ROOTS
Join Tara, and a small intimate group, as we gather in our 6th Earth Tantra Retreat to recenter our body, calm our monkey mind and connect with others through gentle introductory Earth Based Tantric practices.
The first 20-24 hours of the retreat is focused on self grounding and exploration in SILENT nature meditation before transitioning to small group centered approach. This key element practice of silent meditation is the basic practice in which the remaining retreat will grow.
This retreat might be a good fit (contact info blocked)
1) Seeking to more authentically connect with self in solitude and others in a safe small group?
2) Stressed out and needing designated time for solitude to learn how leave the monkey mind and drop into your body?
3) Experiencing loss or grief and would like to re-connect with happiness?
4) Ready to dive deep into new spiritual practices of breath work, Tantra, ritual, earth based meditation, chakra energy & more?
5) Touch deprived? An ADHDer? Sensory avoidance or seeking? AND looking to learn a healthy exploratory approach to touch AND more authentic connections.
6) Love nature and curious about TANTRA OR feel like you've missed the basic tantric practices in your last workshop or retreat?
Click on the link to learn the details and sign up.
I can only describe Earth Tantra Retreat as a life altering experience with Naked Earth Tantra - WOW! So much gratitude to the beautiful souls, the time of deep reflection in nature, the power and passion of communal fire and discovering true deep soul connection! My life will truly never be the same!" February 2018 participant "Silence! So important! For beginners, I think the near 24 hours in silent meditation alone taught us to "commit" and practice the breathing techniques. Because I was alone, I was much more comfortable exploring the work. Had I been near or with others I didn't know well yet, I probably would've been much more in my head". July 2017 participant
- Highlights include:
- Learning basic Tantric breath and the lower 4 chakra system (where we mostly hold most of our shadows/shame/trauma)
- A 20-22 hour period of silent meditation to calm down our minds and body before coming back together in community
- Cacao Ceremony
- Healing with the 4 Elements
- Ecstatic dance
- Shakti/Shiva Puja (ceremony)
- And much more!
- This retreat is the perfect retreat for an introduction to Tantra!
ScheduleDay 1: Arrive Noon - set up Welcome, tour/logistics, introduction to Tantric breath/meditation, silent meditation ceremony - begin silent meditation 5pm, dinner
Day 2: Silent meditation continues, breakfast 8am, lunch noon, silent meditation ends, welcome back, 6pm dinner, cacao ceremony 7:30-9:30pm
Day 3: Breakfast 8am, morning sessions, lunch noon, afternoon sessions, dinner in town or on your own, Shakti/Shiva Puja 7:30-9:30pm
Day 4: Breakfast 8am, morning wrap up, closing ceremony, good byes 11am
Venue HighlightsEloheh Retreat Center is a private sanctuary with a beautiful little creek. The center is camping only with options in sunny meadows to private nooks to sleeping next to a beaver pond. Outdoor showers, clean outhouses, outside living space, ceremonial tipi, covered kitchen and beautiful meditation spots dot this amazing grounding location. Everyone walks away from this space feeling nurtured and loved.
AccommodationsCamp close to others or by yourself privately. Tenting with an option to rent a tent or tipi included.
- Free Parking
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineThe first meal is a potluck -
Saturday night dinner is on your own in town or bring your own
Sample breakfast: Yogurt, eggs, seasonal fruit, gluten free granola
Sample lunch: Salad bar with cheese and meat options
Sample dinner: Bison burger or vegan burger, grilled veggies, chips and salsa with water melon