50hr Yoga Teacher Training Ubud, Bali
- Elevate your yoga practice by taking part in a transformative 50-Hour non-certified yoga teacher training course in Bali, Indonesia, with international yoga instructors Brianna and Mimi. This 8-day course is ideal for practitioners unable to be away from home for too long a period at one time. The course offers a foundation for yoga aspirants, as well as an introduction to yoga, which prepares the practitioner for the 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training program, which we have divided up into three modules.
- We are excited to take you to this magical land of daily offerings, water temples, incredible food, sweet people, mystical mountains, vibrant jungles and much much more. This time Brianna Persall, Yoga Instructor, Well Daily Founder, and Mimi Adeogba, International Yoga Instructor, Lifestyle Coach and host of the podcast “Shift Happens...On the Mat, off the Mat and on the Path of Yoga,” will be there to lead this transformative experience – one that will guide the way for you to tap into the power of your deepest intuition and embodiment while soaking up sacred Bali.
- The home of these upcoming Yoga Teacher Trainings will be The Ark Ubud, which is an internationally known, and loved retreat destination.
- THE HEART // There’s a reason that people have journeyed to Bali over and over again in search of transformational experiences. Bali is magical. It’s easy to see beyond the hype as soon as you arrive and feel the warmth of the island, the people and the culture. We wanted to be in the rice paddy fields so that we could feel the genuine, authentic pulse of Ubud, the rivers, the culture and be close to the water temples and the holy Mt. Agung. This course is designed to open up your heart, body and soul to a life of offering, tradition and ritual -- which you will experience every single day.
- The RYT USA 200 hour course is divided into three modules, each lasting one week. Training hours are not transferable to other yoga schools. Therefore, students must complete their remaining hours of training with SYS in order to comply with the Yoga Alliance, USA, rules of eligibility governing the application for an RYT-200 designation.
- On completion of all three modules, and having successfully passed the final assessments that take place during Module 3 of the 50-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, students will receive an SYS teacher training certificate, and be eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance, USA, for the RYT 200 designation. From there, you can choose to teach worldwide or continue your personal growth and self-study.
- Prerequisite: Some exposure to yoga through public classes, private lessons, or videos, with a minimum of 2 years of practice. Practice need not be consistent (as in 1-3 days a week). No prior yoga teacher training certification is required
Schedule06:00 AM Wake Up
06:30 AM Herbal Tea
06:45 AM Kriya (Nasal Cleansing)
07:00 AM Mantra Chanting, Pranayama and Asana)
09:00 AM BREAKFAST
09:30 AM Human Anatomy, Physiology & Yoga
10:45 AM Yoga Philosophy
11:45 AM LUNCH
01:15 PM Adjustments
02:30 PM Methodology / Movie / Lifestyle
03:45 PM Traditional Yoga Asana Sequence
05:45 PM Meditation / Yoga Nidra
07:00 PM DINNER
10:45 PM - REST + REJUVENATION
(Excursions on Sundays - No Classes)
(Itinerary subject to change)
About This Event
The course offers a balanced, quality curriculum designed to transfer knowledge of authentic yogic practices. The duration is ideal for those who are unable to be away from home for a long period of time, yet who would like to obtain credits towards Swadhyaya Yoga School’s 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training program. Our curriculum remains faithful to the traditional yogic texts and practices. We’ll learn from and cultivate this spirit of mindfulness and awareness as we come to our daily yoga and meditation practices with Brianna and Mimi to deepen our connection to our own inner truth and authentic self.
Exploring the question, “What is Yoga?” with us during this intense, immersive 50-hour Yoga Teacher Training in the welcoming nature of Bali, Indonesia, affords the student a deep spiritual connection away from the confusions and busy-ness of the world. This course combines traditional Indian teaching in the Hatha and Asthanga Vinyasa lineage with immersion in a yogic living by way of our residential training.
Our adventures off the mat include awe-inspiring nature explorations. And did we mention the vibrant food? Meals are typically served as a beautiful buffet, mostly vegetarian and locally sourced whenever possible. We share meals together in an open air oasis where you can practice, discuss and study what we have been learning in the classes. Bali is the perfect place to embrace it all! We care about connecting you to an authentic experience, so we’ve carefully crafted the most welcoming, safe and life transforming trip in this beautiful country and we simply can’t wait to share it with you!
“Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.” –The Bhagavad Gita
- Course fee and material (yoga mats and props available onsite)
- 7 nights accommodation in a double room (Single room +$1,800USD or EUR - limited availability)
- 3 vegan/vegetarian meals a day and tea and water
- 2 nature outings or excursions
- 200-hour certification. Eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, as RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher)
What's Not IncludedFlights
Fresh juices available to order onsite
Transportation from and to the airport but can be arranged for an extra fee
Massages and spa services available upon request at extra cost
Venue HighlightsNestled in plush, tropical gardens and surrounded by lovely rice fields, The Ark is a beautiful boutique retreat center. Only a few minutes drive from the centre of Ubud, guests have quick access to Bali’s renowned cultural hub, but will feel far enough from the crowds and traffic to enjoy the magic and essence of rural Bali.
A beautiful property designed to embrace you into the enchanting bounty and bliss of Bali, The Ark’s main purpose is to become a home to gather, connect and inspire others to become their full potential. Each room is uniquely designed, chic and comfortable, featuring A/C, full bathrooms with western toilets and hot showers, and daily cleaning services. We serve fresh, vibrant and local food, prepared by loving hands in the on-site kitchen. Your daily practice will take place in a beautiful open-air yoga shala constructed with a Balinese-designed structure with the most beautiful lush vistas.Vegetarian meals breakfast, lunch, dinner snacks and tea are all included and will follow the yogic diet. The Ark offers its space for empowering and beautiful retreats, soulful gatherings, homestays, nourishing meals, and stillness.
AccommodationsThe yoga classes and daily meals will be hosted at The Ark Retreat Centre, and accommodations will be 5 minutes away at Bali Dream Resort.
Non-Residential (Own Accommodation)
This option is available for students who already have a place to stay in Bali, Ubud, and want to join our training. Enjoy three daily meals lovingly prepared at The Ark.
Amenities: Daily access to The Ark Yoga Shala, pool and WiFi.
Shared Villa at Bali Dream Resort
Overlooking lush gardens, this spacious villa includes a separate living, dining area and terrace. The unit features two bedrooms, and each will host two single beds.
Amenities: En-Suite bathroom, Free WiFi, A/C, daily housekeeping, private kitchen
Private Room at Bali Dream Resort
Ideal for the yoga practitioner who prefers private accommodations, Bali Dream Resort Ubud Deluxe Room offers a tranquil and beautifully maintained property, along with cozy, warm and friendly accommodations.
Amenities: En-Suite bathroom, Free WiFi, A/C, daily housekeeping, mini fridge
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineIndonesian food is simply delicious – perfect for our raw vegans, vegans, and vegetarians alike. The cuisine is one of the most colorful in the world, bursting with intense flavor sourced from local, organic farms.
We serve fresh and vibrant food, prepared by loving hands in the on-site kitchen. Vegetarian meals breakfast, lunch, dinner snacks and tea are all included and will follow the yogic diet. Our local chefs were trained by internationally acclaimed Amy Rachelle of Pure Raw, which they combine with knowledge of the variety of regional cuisines that exist.
Fresh pressed vegetable and fruit juices are available daily upon request.
If you have any specific dietary needs, please bring those items with you.
DirectionsArriving to Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) DPS is the best option, and we are happy to assist in arranging transportation at an extra fee. We can also recommend some local booking apps that are very reasonable and reliable for transportation.
Note: The path that The Ark is situated on is accessible by scooter only, so your taxi will have to drop you off at the end of the road and we can arrange for one of our staff members to meet you with a scooter to bring you and your luggage the rest of the way.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...