About This Event
Soul Walkabout Invitation To My Beautiful Spiritual Friends
Living with Ease, Rest-fullness and Intuitive-flow is what I intend to share with you through this journey of 'sharing, learning and soul-healing' across Southern India.
Visiting high energy spots in a specific sequence to “open” the connection with your Inner-Creator and also to enter the power fields of these five Indian spiritual masters who walked before us. Furthermore we will experience and visit the Monastery’s Essential Oil Shop, Meditative Music Instruments, Traditional Silk Showrooms, Art & Crafts, Organic Spirulina Farms & Ayurvedic Health Shopping. Additionally, Body Massages will be available in the healing resort we’ll be staying in.
•Releasing Behavioral, Emotional and Energetic Patterns at specific energy spots using the Shamanic Five Element Processes
•Tibetan Shamanic Ceremonies & Sharings
•Maha Prana Yoga with Mantra Initiation
•Psychic Development Level 1 Intro on ”The 7 Levels of Conscious Living”
Join us on this special Spiritual program designed for “Soul Awakening”.
Awaiting to share all Indian spiritual secrets, moments of joy & laughter with love.
Karma Dhondup and Amaleswari Devi
”INDIA, a trip organized impeccably by Karma Dhondup and Amaleswari Devi! We are grateful, thank you, we love you! This was a trip full of experiences, lived alongside a group of beautiful, kind, warm, communicative, intellectual and spiritual people whom I thank for spending this wonderful time together. I’m sure we will realize in time that nothing has happened by chance and that God has put us together. Hugging all of you and already thinking of next year! Himalayas here we come!" Carmen Letitia Woitek
- First visit: Western spiritual community Auroville &Pondicherry
- Second visit: Monastery of peace - SRI AUROBINDO Ashram
- Third visit: Highest PRANA spot - Sadhguru'sISHA Monastery & meditation dome
- Forth visit: SRI RAMANASRAMAN TIRUVANAMALAI - Monastery of silence & Mountain ARUNCHALA peak view
- Fifth visit: MAHA AVATAR BABA JI - The famous SIDDHA & IMMORTAL YOGI with the golden bodybirth place & monastery
ScheduleFull daily schedule: (contact info blocked)2ISTJV8
GENERAL SCHEDULE AND ACCOMMODATION
Day 1 - Flight to Chennai
Day 1 - 3 – Accommodation in Pondicherry – Quiet Healing Center
Day 4 - 6 — Accommodation at Isha Ashram
Day 7 - 11 – Accommodation in Pondicherry – Quiet Healing Center
Day 12 - Flight back
EXAMPLE OF DAILY SCHEDULE
7.30 am - Breakfast
8.45 am - Maitri Mandir Meditation Dome (Subject to previous day’s booking)
12 pm - Lunch
1 pm - Pondicherry Tour
3 pm - Sri Aurobindo Ashram/Peace Monastery Meditation
4 pm - Shopping: Organic Ice Cream, Auro-Incense Shop
7 pm - Meeting With Karma’s Elephant Lakshmi
8 pm - Dinner & organizational announcements
9 pm - Night Sharing circle: Mindfulness Satsang on How to Relax the Mind
Energy Channel Cleansing Breath-work
Venue HighlightsThe retreat takes place in two locations:
1. Quiet healing center in Pondicherry: Auroville’s health spa and wellness center on the beach, offers a wide variety of natural healing therapies. A place to relax, recharge and rejuvenate; a place to discover deep contentment, inner peace and joy.
2. Isha Yoga Center: The center is set at the foothills of the Velliangiri Mountains in southern India. Created as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), this popular destination attracts people from all parts of the world and is unique in its offering of all the four major paths of yoga - gnana(knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy), and bhakthi (devotion).
AccommodationsTwin room - 2 beds (the price is for 1 bed in a twin room)
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Bicycles For Rent
- Gluten Free