AYAHUASCA Retreat in cusco 01 day : Authentic shamans of the Jungle. All year 2017
- CAISAE: Centre for Ancestral Incan Spiritual Amazonian Shamanism
- Caisae centro de retiros.
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2017 (365 days)
- $180 to $300
About This Event
AYAHUASCA retreat 1 days : Authentic shamans of the Jungle. Throughout the entire months of January to December 2017. More information (contact info blocked)
CEREMONIES INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT.A total of 7 ancestral, Incan techniques for purification – a cleansing which requires preparation of the mind, body, and spirit. These are:Medicinal Volcanic Water - General detoxification of the gastrointestinal and renal system. Specifically, the water purifies the kidneys, the stomach, and the intestines by stimulating elimination of excess toxic waste via urination, vomiting, evacuation of the bowels. The water is taken one day prior to the retreat.Coca-Leaf Reading - Used as a medium for insight, guidance, and presaging in Incan ceremonies, the reading allows us to diagnose the person’s state and to guide them effectively. The reading is important for detecting and delving into their problems, thereby helping to solve them during the healing process.Cleansing Ceremony - We purify and scour negative energies; karma; and bad physical sensations and spiritual vibrations accumulated throughout the body. It is important to open the chakras and to liberate the spirit as preparation for receiving Ayahuasca.Ayahuasca Ceremonies- The ceremony helps to heal the wounds of your soul; transforms your heart and conscience through forgiveness; purifies the blood; and allows for an extensive spiritual, psychological, physical and mental cleansing.Offering to the Pachamama - We give thanks to everything that we have now; for not lacking in food; for an awakened life; for breathing; and for the benefits we have received from the sacred medicine and the forces of the universe-helping to improve us in spirit, health, love, family, work, and other areas.Bath of Flowering - The bath activates our vitality; channels a spiritual, cosmic energy-charge; connects us with the great spirits of the universe; and attracts active, positive vibrations and powerful energies for your protection from negative energies.
The Retreat includes:
- Pick-up from our Shamanic Center in Cusco. Private transportation to and from the CAISAE Retreat Center located in el Valle Sagrado (the Sacred Valley);
- Lodging for 1 day (roms available for 1 or 2 persons) at the Retreat Center. Meal Plan consisting of a special diet for work with medicinal plants;
- Various Andean items used as offerings in the Pachamama (Mother Earth), cleansing, and other ceremonies;
- An experienced spiritual guide and translator (Quechua-Spanish-English) will be with you for the entire duration of the medicinal retreat;
– We offer a photo session of the various ceremonies of the retreat as a souvenir without interruption of the actual ceremony (optional).
- The retreat is carried out by 3 or 4 Shamans native to Peru from different regions: Qeros, Ausangate, Ashanincas, Shipibo, Machilenga, etc.
– Run or walk in a group by the river mountains and forests around the retreat center.
- After the ceremony each individual will have a personal consultation with the Shaman in which they will talk about their personal healing experience and have the opportunity to learn about the significance of their visions;
- There will also be group meetings and lessons carried out by the Shaman so you may share the lessons you’ve learned during the experience and learn about the experiences of others;
- A relaxing, instrumental Andean music in the center;
- The retreat is available by schedule or on the date you would like to reserve, as long as we receive a few days prior notice; and
- A maximum of 6 participants per group.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Ayahuasca Wachuma Pachama Caisae September 06, 2017
This lady Elise Eagle, came with the purpose of destroying Caisae’s image and reputation, we served her for 7 days in our Retreat Center. She asked us to refund her money with threats, to avoid problems we gave her US$1,000 (in front of Cusco’s tourist police). After 1 month she came back to Peru, came to our office again and asked for US$30,000, with threats to attack us on social media and more, with the aim to economically benefit from this situation, and we didn’t accept, we can not be blackmailed and also we do not have that amount. She started making destructive comments against Caisae on YouTube, and YouTube labeled her post as diffamatory and inadequate and blocked it. We have very good testimonials and no complaints at all from other customers, we do not mistreat anyone, on the contrary we always impede people to leave the ceremony under ayahuasca effects in order to ensure their physical integrity. This lady didn’t comply at all with our guidances, always showing a rule-breaking behavior, lately on her questioning by Cusco’s police, she acknowledged she is currently a psychiatric patient. On the sixth day she took Wachuma (San Pedro); evading our control she went, under the plant’s effects, to the children’s playground, and jumping there with two kids at the elastic net she fell several times and got those bruises on her body. I, Alberto Sinarahua Cauper, Director of Shamans, was the one who conducted the 4 ceremonies of Ayahuasca, and I reject all that miss Eagle affirms; and I, shaman Nicolas Flores attended her Wachuma ceremony during daytime and we can vouch that all these accusations are totally false. In addition, the two assistants involved and accused by miss Eagle have more than 7 years working with us and conducting Ayahuasca retreats, and we know about their professional quality, we have never ever received any complaints about them from clients. Please dear reader, protect us from abusive blackmailing, this not only damages our employees but all members of the association, and also our experience and service quality. We do have a great reputation all over social media. I do hope you can help us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DMCzkqVWQ
Elise Eagle August 30, 2017
I was badly abused at Caisae. 3 broken ribs. Many bruises. Have peruvian tourist police pictures and x-rays as proof. No heat. No privacy. No locks on doors. Shower EXPLODED and room filled with electrical smelling smoke. Dangerous. Tourist police gave $1000 refund proving guilt. Claimed online that I attempted to blackmail them for $30,000. Liable. Bold face liars. Lawsuits in progress. Poor English translation. Facility resembles a jail. Bad food. Some “shamans” have less than a year’s training. Here is a link to the documentary I made about the horrors I experienced while they were “healing” me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lg9nmrXUCc&t=1311s BEWARE!!!
Similar Retreats You Might Like
The Ayaruna Center – Pisac Cusco Peru Pisac Cusco PeruJul 26 - Aug 7, 2020 (13 days)
Psychonauta Foundation – Nauta Loreto Peru Nauta Loreto PeruJun 18 - Jul 1, 2020 (14 days)
APL SHAMANIC JOURNEYS PORTUGAL – Andalusia Spain Andalusia SpainJun 30 - Jul 5, 2020 (6 days)
The Sacred Valley Healing Center- Mount Shasta – California, USA California, USAJun 12 - 14, 2020 (3 days)