- APL SHAMANIC JOURNEYS PORTUGAL
- Faro, Portugal
- Jul 16 - 21, 2019 (6 days)
About This Event
We stand for traditional approach to ceremonies held only by Peruvian Curanderos from the little village near Tamishyaku
We stand for the traditional approach to sacred ceremonies so in our retreats we always invite Peruvian shamans who we know for a long time and absolutely sure that he passed necessary training in the way of dieting with a master-plants and isolation for a long period of time in Amazonian jungles.
That`s why in our retreat you have an opportunity to spend 6-12 days in personal communication with the keeper of the ancient plant usage tradition in the healing purpose.
You will experience not only the benefits of Ayahuasca ceremonies but also the magical boosting power detoxicating Kambo session, and traditional Rape insufflate.
Our main purpose is to provide a unique condition where you will be able to explore your true self and readvise your past, present, and future, using technics under the guidance of Peruvian shamans.
For the deep physical healing, we always strongly recommend visiting the trusted Peruvian camp and passe long-term diets with the plants-teachers in isolation and close connection with the spirits of Medicine.
In our retreat, you will be able to pass traditional ceremonies for helping you to solve any mental blocks, painful memories or/and boost your life with the fantastic powerful energy of Peruvian plants. Definitely, revision of your way of thinking and feeling will allow you to avoid disease and accumulate lots of energy for achieving your life-goals and a new step in a way of thinking, living and loving. That`s our main purpose.
You are going to spend an unforgettable week in constant, personal contact with Curanderos and the keepers of the ancient tradition of Amazonian shamanism on beautiful and comfortable villa located in sunny Portugal.
At your disposal will be a swimming pool, a huge sandy beach, daily yoga, dieting menu with and of course ceremonies with Madre Medicine.
We believe that, in order to get in touch and get to know the ancient way of the Amazonian shamans, it is not necessary to immediately dive headlong into the jungles of Peru, we have prepared for you a stunningly cozy, comfortable and safe place, where everyone can get answers to their questions, recharge their energy
for new achievements and find new friends and like-minded people.
After booking the retreat we will provide all the required information including preparation rules, the list of necessary things to go, the invitation to the retreat, a personal place in our villa and all recommendations for transferring and actions during the retreat.
Meanwhile, you have to pay 30% as approval of your booking and the rest amount of money 70% at the moment when you arrive in APL Shamanic Journeys camp.
We are always open for any kind of support that can be needed for our guests during and after retreats.
In our experience, the process of passing traditional sacred plants ceremonies have a great positive influence on the life quality of our participants.
In the very beginning of our retreat, our Curandero will give a lecture about traditional Amazonian shamanism and plant-teachers and their influence on daily life after ceremonies so every participant will be able to formulate his own intention and goals for the retreat.
After each ceremony, we will organize the discussion where you will be able to ask questions and discuss it with a shaman. All steps during our retreat will be discussed and fully explained by Curandero so you will be able to integrate your experience into your life in the right way.
We stand for the traditional Amazonian way of healing and protecting people
- 6 days stay at the villa,
- 3 ceremonies with Ayahuasca,
- 1 Kambo Ceremony,
- Rapé sessions
- Daily Yoga
- Sananga ceremony
- Personal consultations
1 day - Arriving day and Introductory lecture of the Shaman
2 day - Ayahuasca session and Rape Ceremony, Yoga
3 day - Kambo ceremony and relaxing Day with Yoga (optional)
4 day - Ayahuasca session and Rape Ceremony, Yoga
5 day - Ayahuasca session and Yoga
6 day - Departure day