New Year Yoga Retreat - Tenerife - Canary Islands
- You will be a 15-minute walk away from the sea and two beaches, the accommodation has a natural environment and care to detail work of the Greek architect Denise Devaris.
- Hacienda Cristoforo features palm trees, turtles, organic garden, farm, exotic pool, gardens, and magical corners.
- The accommodation will be in beautiful rustic houses and you can select a shared room or single room.
- I will be teaching morning and evening sessions. The morning yoga classes will be more energising and the evenings will be restorative and soothing, with yin yoga, guided meditation, yoga nidra (relaxation). My sessions can be adapted for all levels. I make sure everyone receives individual tuition and adjustments.
- On New Year’s Eve, I will be hosting a manifesting meditation early evening, with a seated candle ceremony to set your inspirational goals for the year ahead. You have the option to see the New Year in and celebrate with some bubbly afterwards at a local restaurant which we can arrange at request.
ScheduleTypical schedule: 08:30 Yoga class, 10:00 Breakfast, 11:00 Free time to rest or enjoy the beach, massages, 1-1 yoga session, 17.30 Yin yoga, yoga nidra, guided meditation, 19:00 Dinner
All sessions are optional | Free wifi is available | Check in 3.30pm | Check out 11am
About This Event
Make your New Year’s a special one!
Let’s welcome in the New Year’s with refreshment, and an open mind, what greater start than a relaxing retreat in the beauty of nature!
The Yoga retreat centre “Hacienda” is a truly magical place, located in the permanently sunny South coast of Tenerife far from mass tourism and crowded beaches. From the moment you step through the big entrance gates, it feels like you have entered into paradise!
The centre offers an oasis of peace with tastefully decorated accommodation. This safe haven is the perfect environment for enabling new beginnings and meeting like-minded people, while you immerse yourself in yoga and guided meditation, and eat delicious wholesome food catered by our in house chef.
In contrast to the rest of the group I was an absolute beginner who suffers from arthritis. Ladan helped me to adapt my practice so that I worked within my limits and yet made huge progress over the long weekend. The fellowship within the group, facilitated by Ladan, contributed to an intense and happy weekend of friendship and well-being. Ladan guides you, not only physically, but also holistically, to be the best version of yourself you can be. It was an awesome weekend in the true sense of the word. Kathy Nourse
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Arrival by airplane.
Please book your flight to arrive at Tenerife South Airport (TFS). There are plenty of taxis from the airport. From Tenerife South Airport (TFS), you can take a taxi to the venue for 35 EUR. You can also take public transportation. There are many direct flights from the main European cities. Low-cost airlines suggested include Easyjet, Jet2, Monarch, Ryanair, Vueling, and some others.
£499 each based on 3 sharing a room – ensuite bathroom
£599 each based on 2 sharing a room – ensuite bathroom
£750 single occupancy – ensuite bathroom
Studio rooms with kitchenette.
£599 each based on 3 sharing – ensuite bathroom
£699 each based on 2 sharing – ensuite bathroom
£850 single occupancy – ensuite bathroom
• Morning yoga classes
• Evening guided meditation, yin & yoga nidra sessions
• 5 Healthy & nutritious breakfasts (includes departure day)
• 4 delicious, vegetarian evening meals (includes welcome meal)
• 5 nights accommodation
This excludes flights, transfers, New Year eve meal or treatments.
I will help organise solo travellers who wish to share a room and meet at the airport to car/taxi share.
It is your responsibility to have an up to date fully comprehensive travel insurance.
Please note, all cancellations are non-refundable/transferrable.
This retreat gets booked up quickly. Book soon to avoid disappointment!