Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle - Lake Chapala, Mexico
- Integrations Sacred Medicine Retreats & Training
- Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
- May 4 - 10, 2020 (7 days)
- This retreat includes two traditional sacred mushroom ceremonies, rapé, sananga, and bufo (5 MeO-DMT) under the guidance of our highly experienced team. This warrior event is for those in good physical and mental health who are ready to surrender more fully to self-discovery.
- Interactive and engaging group discussions are presented each day that are designed to open your eyes to your own potential while study and collaboration with your fellow warriors will lead you deeper into your own truth. In the weeks leading up to your warrior's journey you'll receive information on how to prepare properly for the fast and how to prepare mentally, emotionally and spiritually to get the highest benefits from your journey.
ScheduleThe following is a general outline of our itinerary. It's subject to change as we continue to improve and add value to your experience.
Day 1. Arrival.
- Settle in to your accommodations, Meet your teachers, Group dinner
Day 2. Rapé, Bufo & Mindfullness.
- Breakfast, Mindfulness practices, Rapé & bufo 5 Meo-DMT, Yoga & Meditation, Light lunch, Rapé & bufo 5 Meo-DMT, Discussions, Dinner
Day 3. Cacao, Mushroom & Temazcal.
- Early morning cacao ceremony, Depart for a traditional guided sacred mushroom ceremony combined with healing temazcal sweat lodge, Return to accommodations, Dinner, Relaxation
Day 4. Thermal Pools, Yoga & Meditation.
- Breakfast, Therapeutic thermal pools, Lunch, Group yoga and meditation, Group discussion,
Dinner, Drum circle
Day 5. Sananga, Hike, Cacao & Mushroom
- Breakfast, Sananga, Local hike, Lunch, Group yoga and meditation, Early evening cacao ceremony, Sunset fire-side sacred mushroom exploration, Midnight soup
Day 6. Group & Individual Integration.
- Breakfast, Group Integration discussions, Lunch, Individual Integration sessions, Review program highlights, Dinner outing, Relaxation
Day 7. Departure.
- Breakfast, Arranging for ongoing follow-up, Departure activities
About This Event
Our Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle is a transformational journey that centers on the three pillars of sacred medicine work: reverence, surrender, and integration. Our goal is to help you step boldly into your warrior spirit through carefully guided, one-of-a-kind rite of passage sacred medicine experiences designed to ignite a deeper connection and synchronize your mind, body, and spirit.
This is a warrior's journey - so you will be challenged. This multiple medicine experience is combined with applied fasting, cleansing temazcal, and therapy integration to usher in the physical, mental and emotional purification that will allow you to gain power and clarity. One of the most profound benefits of the warrior's journey is a deeper discovery of who you are. Armed with this knowledge you can push past barriers and start to live your life with an open mind, open heart, and a new willingness to connect more fully.FEATURED SACED MEDICINES
The Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle includes traditional sacred mushroom ceremonies, rapé, bufo 5MeO-DMT and sananga under the guidance of our highly experienced team. This warrior event is for those in good physical and mental health who are ready to surrender more fully to self-discovery.PARTICIPATION
We're invested in providing you with as beneficial an experience as possible in a safe and supported environment. As so, due to the nature of our services, we cannot guarantee your participation in our event without being confident that we can provide the support you may require. In order to participate in any of our sacred medicine activities a physical/mental health screening is required for each participant. Our in-depth Confidential Client Intake Questionnaire allows us to make an informed evaluation of the potential for, and type of, support that may be required. To ensure each participant receives the necessary attention this retreat is limited to 12 participants.
Once you've made your reservation here, we'll email your Confidential Client Intake Questionnaire directly from Integrations retreats. Please complete your questionnaire to the best of your ability, the more we know about you, the better we can support you during your experience and through this transformative process. Use the link in your email to upload your completed and signed questionnaire on our Contact page. All information provided is confidential. One of our integration specialists will review your details and contact you directly to schedule an intake phone session. Together you'll determine if this experience is right for your situation.
"I now understand how I was held back by fear, anxiety, guilt, over-attachment to the past, and other negative emotional patterns. I get the concept of self-limiting beliefs in a whole new way. THANK YOU!" Fred, Finance - USA
- Mexican traditional indigenous shaman-guided sacred medicine explorations
- Day-time sacred mushroom ceremony with temazcal
- Evening sacred mushroom ceremony by the fire
- Rapé and sananga
- Bufo 5 MeO-DMT self-exploration
- Professional integration therapy support
- Ancient pyramids tour, hiking, mindfulness, yoga, meditation, massage
- Bilingual host/guide, private driver
- All ground transport including airport pick-up/drop-off
- Accommodations - Private Spanish-style Hacienda
- Organic meals by private chef, group meal outings
What's Not IncludedAirfare is not included.
Follow-up integration sessions can be arranged directly with the integration specialist that you worked with at your retreat.
Venue HighlightsOur Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle is a one-of-a-kind rite of passage experience designed to ignite a deeper connection and synchronize your mind, body, and spirit. One of the most profound benefits of the warrior's journey is a deeper discovery of who you are. Armed with this knowledge you can push past barriers and start to live your life with an open mind, open heart, and a new willingness to connect more fully.
AccommodationsThe accommodations for this event is a private Spanish-style hacienda situated on a multi-level property (must climb stairs) with many outdoor spaces and a view of Lake Chapala. All rooms have 2-3 beds, private bathrooms, and are typically shared. We assign rooms based on participants deemed best suited for sharing - if you're a couple or part of a group please let us know. Requests for a private room will be accommodated when possible.
Note: Sacred medicine ceremonies are conducted by a local indigenous community's appointed representative - typically off-site at his location. Round-trip transportation by our trusted driver is included.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineAll meals are included, however meals are planned around medicine exploration. We typically serve 3 meals on non-medicine days and applied fasting with 1-2 meals on medicine days. Most meals are prepared by private chef to our specifications except for a few meals at restaurants. Meals are typically served family style or buffet style. If you have any dietary requirements please let us know.
DirectionsUpon arrival to Guadalajara International Airport (Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla) you will be met by our bilingual guide, Diego, who will accompany you to your accommodations in Ajijic. Lake Chapala is located approx. 40 mins. drive from the airport.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Psychonauta Foundation – Nauta Loreto Peru Nauta Loreto PeruApr 15 - 28, 2020 (14 days)