Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle - Lake Chapala, Mexico
- Integrations Sacred Medicine Retreats
- Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
- Nov 4 - 10, 2019 (7 days)
- The Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle includes traditional indigenous sacred mushroom (challenge-dose), rapé, kambo, sananga, and bufo (5 MeO-DMT) under the guidance of our highly experienced team. Our warrior events are for those in good physical and mental health who are ready to surrender more fully to self-discovery.
- This is a warrior's journey - so you will be challenged. The multiple medicine experiences are combined with applied fasting, cleansing temazcal, and therapy integration to usher in the physical, mental and emotional purification that will allow you to gain power and clarity. One of the most profound benefits of the warrior's journey is a deeper discovery of who you are. Armed with this knowledge you can push past barriers and start to live your life with an open mind, open heart, and a new willingness to connect more fully.
ScheduleThe following is a general outline of our itinerary. It's subject to change as we continue to improve and add value to your experience.
Day 1. Settling in, meet your teachers, welcome initiation in to our Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle with rapé and bufo (5 Meo-DMT), followed by a late group dinner.
Day 2. Early morning cacao ceremony, depart for a traditional shaman-guided sacred mushroom ceremony (challenge dose) with temazcal sweat lodge, return to accommodations for dinner and drum circle.
Day 3. Breakfast, excursion to the round pyramids at Guachimontones (includes lunch), return to accommodations, relaxation, group and/or individual integration, dinner.
Day 4. Healing kambo session and rapé, lunch, integration discussion and mindfulness practices, group dinner and relaxation.
Day 5. Bufo/5 MeO-DMT, presentation on the Sonoran desert toad, its history, sacred practices, living with them (habitat preservation, protection, and procreation), lunch, group yoga and meditation, early evening cacao ceremony followed by a sunset sacred mushroom exploration by the fire (challenge dose), midnight soup available.
Day 6. Breakfast, sananga, local hike, lunch, review program highlights, relaxation, group restaurant outing.
Day 7. Breakfast, departure activities.
About This Event
Our 7-day, 6-night Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle is a transformational journey that centers on the three pillars of sacred medicine work: reverence, surrender, and integration. Our goal is to help you step boldly into your warrior spirit through carefully guided, one-of-a-kind rite of passage sacred medicine experiences designed to ignite a deeper connection and synchronize your mind, body, and spirit. Initiation into our medicine circle begins the day you arrive.
Interactive and engaging group discussions are presented each day that are designed to open your eyes to your own potential while study and collaboration with your fellow warriors will lead you deeper into your own truth. In the weeks leading up to your warrior's journey you'll receive information on how to prepare properly for the fast and how to prepare mentally, emotionally and spiritually to get the highest benefits from your journey.
We have a private Facebook group for members of our Sacred Medicine Circle. Through this group, you can:
• Chat with past and prospective participants before you come to our retreat. Our participants often take time before or after retreats to encourage other participants and enjoy our growing medicine circle.
• Build relationships with people you go through your retreat with. With everything you experience together, many say these relationships are some of the most valuable and meaningful connections they've ever had.
• Connect to the same teachers and sacred medicine guides who assist you at your retreat -for help, support, and guidance - we're more than happy to speak on the phone with you, if that is what will support you most.
To participate in sacred medicine activities a basic health screening is required for each participant. We do this to evaluate and inform you of potential conflicts with sacred medicine exploration and any prescription medications or relevant physical/mental health history. After you complete your reservation we'll email you a link to complete our questionnaire online. We'll review your details and respond within 48 hours to schedule a welcome call and answer any questions you may have.
"I now understand how I was held back by fear, anxiety, guilt, over-attachment to the past, and other negative emotional patterns. I get the concept of self-limiting beliefs in a whole new way. THANK YOU!" Fred, Finance - USA
- Mexican traditional indigenous shaman-guided sacred medicine explorations
- Day-time challenge-dose sacred mushroom ceremony with temazcal
- Evening high-dose sacred mushroom ceremony by the fire
- Rapé, kambo, and sananga
- Bufo 5 MeO-DMT self-exploration
- Professional integration therapy support
- Ancient pyramids tour, hiking, mindfulness, yoga, meditation, massage
- Bilingual host/guide, private driver
- All ground transport including airport pick-up/drop-off
- Accommodations LOCATION B - Private mountain-side Spanish-style Hacienda
- Organic meals by private chef, group meal outings
What's Not IncludedAirfare is not included.
Venue HighlightsOur Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle teachers include:
Nestor Castro, Medicine Man
As medicine guide for his community Nestor's practice of the indigenous use of temazcal in combination with sacred medicines is firmly rooted in nature and traditional techniques.
Annique of Gaia, Medicine Woman
An experienced teacher, medicine guide, and Sonoran Desert Toad habitat guardian, Annique's deep sacred medicine knowledge and connection to the medicines is evident upon meeting.
Omar Thomas, Founder & Integration Specialist
A long-time student of Fourth Way mindfulness practices and intensive sacred mushroom work under shamanic guidance, Omar teaches the practical daily application of the sacred medicine experience.
AccommodationsThe accommodations for this event is our Accommodation B, a private Spanish-style hacienda situated mountain-side on a multi-level property (must climb stairs) with many gardens and outdoor spaces, walking distance to the plaza, shopping and restaurants. All rooms are double/shared occupancy with a variety of sleeping and bathroom configurations.
1. Double king master suite with a king bed, a king-size futon, and a double-sided master bathroom with a Jacuzzi. Two couples travelling together can request this room.
2. A king bed with private bath.
3. A large room with 4 twin beds plus a bunk with two twins, and a dedicated pool-side bathroom.
4. A smaller room with two twins and a dedicated hall bathroom.
5. A separate cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. One bedroom has a double bed (full-size), the other has a twin bed plus a bunk with a double lower and twin upper.
Typically we assign rooms based on participants deemed best suited for sharing, however requests for a particular room and/or room-mate will be accommodated whenever possible.
Note: Sacred medicine ceremonies are conducted by a local indigenous community's appointed representative - typically off-site at his location. Round-trip transportation by our trusted driver is included.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
Menu/CuisineAll meals are included, however meals and applied fasting are planned around medicine exploration. We typically serve 3 meals on non medicine days and applied fasting with 1-2 meals on medicine days. Most meals are prepared by private chef to our specifications except for a few meals at restaurants. Meals are typically served family style or buffet style. If you have a dietary requirements please let us know.
DirectionsUpon arrival to Guadalajara International Airport (Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla) you will be met by our friendly bilingual guide, Diego, holding an Integrations sign. Your accommodations in Ajijic, Lake Chapala is approx. 35 mins. from the airport.
Target Check-In November 4th, 2019: 3-6 p.m.
Check-Out November 10th, 2019: by 11 am.