- Integrations Sacred Medicine Retreats
- Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
- Nov 4 - 10, 2019 (7 days)
About This Event
ALL-INCLUSIVE WARRIOR MEDICINE CIRCLE RETREAT - LAKE CHAPALA, MEXICO.
A 7-day, 6-night intensive psychonaut retreat that features higher-dose sacred mushrooms, peyote, and fasting combined with temazcal sweat lodge for in-depth self-exploration. This immersive retreat experience combines medicine work with meditation and professional integration.
The Warrior Sacred Medicine Circle is for those in good physical and mental health who are further along their path and want to challenge themselves to surrender to deeper self-discovery and personal growth.
HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE APPLICATION
For your safety all attendees are required to complete a Health Questionnaire Application in order to participate in our retreats. You can complete it on our website prior to, or immediately following your booking.
Our team will review your information and respond within 48 hours. In the event that your particular situation is not a good fit for our ceremonies we will contact you and issue a full refund of funds paid.
"I'm not sure what I was expecting but what I came away with was an incredible life-affirming experience! I was both nervous and excited with anticipation. "Stay open, relax", I told myself and what followed was the single most spiritual experience of my life. Sharing this time with others having similar profound experiences added insight and an appreciation for the loving support that is hard to put into words." Christine C. - Business owner - USA
- We aspire to facilitate deep personal transformation and encourage radical self-care leading to greater well-being and fulfillment!
- Three days of sacred medicine exploration with Temazcal (sweat lodge) followed by in-depth professional integration
- Two days of group excursions/optional activities (round pyramids, thermal pools, spa, hiking, horseback riding, yoga, massage..)
- Licensed psychotherapy to support deep integration of your psychedelic experience (included, encouraged, optional)
- We take care of all your needs so you can focus on getting the most from your time with us.
The itinerary listed below is intended to give a general sense of our 7-day retreat format. (subject to change)
Day 1: Settling in, group dinner, meeting your facilitator(s), discuss ceremony preparations.
Day 2: Shaman guided morning working-dose sacred mushroom ceremony with temazcal followed by dinner and evening therapy integration.
Day 3: Breakfast, group excursion/day-trip (round pyramids, thermal pools, spa..), local restaurant outing for dinner.
Day 4: Shaman guided morning challenge-dose mushroom ceremony with temazcal followed by dinner and evening therapy integration.
Day 5: Breakfast meeting, mindfulness discussion, optional activities (hiking, horseback riding, yoga, massage), followed by a local dinner outing.
Day 6: Shaman guided morning peyote ceremony with temazcal followed by group dinner and evening therapy integration.
Day 7: Breakfast, departure activities
- Three shaman guided in-depth medicine explorations with Temazcal
- Professional facilitators with extensive medicine experience
- Licensed therapy support (included, encouraged, optional)
- Bilingual host/guide, private driver
- Excursions/optional activities (round pyramids, thermal pools, spa..)
- All ground transport including airport pick-up/drop-off
- Private Hacienda accommodations (double/shared occupancy rooms, see room details below under accommodations)
- Organic meals by private chef, group meal outings
What's Not IncludedAirfare is not included.
Venue HighlightsThe home base for Integrations' retreats is in Ajijic, a small town located on the north shore of Mexico's largest fresh water lake, Lake Chapala, Mexico. Situated at an elevation of approx. 5000 ft. (1524 m.), in the state of Jalisco, 45 min. south of Guadalajara and surrounded by mountains, the semi-tropical climate is consistently comfortable with blue skies and low humidity. Average day temperatures range from 73°- 86°F (22°- 30°C), the warmest months being April, May and June. Average lows range from 46°- 60°F (8°- 16°C), with November, December and January being the coolest. Lake Chapala has been recognized for it's consistently temperate weather, homes here typically do not require heating or air conditioning.
AccommodationsThe accommodations for this retreat is a private Spanish-style hacienda situated mountain-side on a multi-level property (must climb stairs) with many gardens and outdoor spaces, yet walking distance to the plaza, shopping and restaurants. All rooms are double/shared occupancy with a variety of sleeping and bathroom configurations.
1. Double king master suite with a king bed, a king-size futon, and a double-sided master bathroom with a Jacuzzi. Two couples travelling together can request this room.
2. A king bed with private bath.
3. A large room with 4 twin beds plus a bunk with two twins, and a dedicated pool-side bathroom.
4. A smaller room with two twins and a dedicated hall bathroom.
5. A separate cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. One bedroom has a double bed (full-size), the other has a twin bed plus a bunk with a double lower and twin upper.
Typically we assign rooms based on attendees deemed best suited for sharing, however requests for a particular room will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis. Due to the nature of sacred medicine exploration we employ the "buddy system" and encourage double occupancy.
Note: Sacred medicine ceremonies are conducted by a local indigenous community's appointed representative off-site at his location. Round-trip transportation by our trusted driver is included.
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Includes Meat
Menu/CuisineMeals are provided by private chef to our specifications except for a few meals at restaurants. Meals are typically served family style or buffet style. If you have a dietary requirement please let us know.
DirectionsUpon arrival to Guadalajara International Airport (Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla) you will be met by our friendly bilingual guide and driver. Our home base in Ajijic is approx. 35 mins. drive from the airport.
CHECK-IN: November 4th, 2019, 3 pm.
CHECK-OUT: November 10th, 2019, 11 am.