Roots of Life, Yoga Retreat- 14 nights, Ladakh, Indian Himalayas
- . Airport pick up in Delhi and 4 star accommodation
- · All inclusive travel and 14 nights accommodation in Ladakh.
- · Intensive yoga classes – Classes in classical Hatha and Ancient Egyptian yoga.
- · Guided meditation and Pranayama everyday
- · Delicious yogic cuisine (vegan).
- · Overnight stay at high altitude Tsokar Lake
- · Buddhist perspectives, reasoning with Buddhist monks.
- · Vegan cooking demo
- · Yoga philosophy talks and discussions
- · 3 days Sham valley trek- Homestay experience
- . Consultation with Tibetan Doctor
Schedule07:00 - 09:00 – Yoga Asana class and Pranayama
09:00 – 10:30 – Breakfast
10:30 - 11:30 – Yoga philosophy lecture/discussion
12:00 - 13: 00 – Guided Meditation
13:00 – 14:00 - Lunch
14:00 – 16:00 – Free time
16:00 – 18:00- Yoga Asana class and Pranayama
18:30 – 19:30 – Vegan/Yogic cooking workshop
20:00 – 21:00 – Dinner
About This Event
Roots of Life is a unique travel experience that is not a typical wellness retreat or a holiday experience. Emphasis is on journeying inwards, through a weeklong intensive yoga program combined with hikes and on road journeys to remote and cultural places. The retreat is for anyone who has an interest in traveling and has a passion to elevate one’s own consciousness. As the name suggests Roots of Life is the foundational health required for all people to function effectively and to the highest potential in this journey of life.
“Recreation becomes a means to re-create one's consciousness at every moment instead of a means to forget oneself and to pass the time.” Dr Muata Ashby
Venue HighlightsLadakh is known as the roof of the world, located in the Northern tip of India bordering Tibet, China and Pakistan. Ladakh remains in- accessible for more than 7 months of the year due to severe winter conditions. The culture of Ladakh is unlike rest of India, the majority of the population follow a Tibetan Buddhist lifestyle. Known as a high altitude desert, the regions capital is located at 3500m above sea level. In the summer months, its a great a opportunity to spiritually travel this remote part of the world, where modern lifestyles have still not conquered centuries old traditions.
AccommodationsThe retreat home is located in the quaint village of Stok, in the outskirts of the capital city of Leh. There is single and double room options with attached bathroom. Please bring your own toiletries and towels.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping