- Podere Fiorli
- Podere Fiorli - Via Poggilamo 76 - 56048 Volterra PI - ITALY
- Jun 8 - 16, 2019 (9 days)
About This Event
Set in the heart of Tuscany's rolling hills and surrounded by Etruscan and medieval towns, Podere Fiorli is a Franciscan monastery in the fourteenth century and has been the "mother house" to a peace-based foundation for more than30 years. Visitors are touched by the views, the surrounding nature and by the healing atmosphere, leaving invigorated and empowered from their stay.
With its open kitchen, communal spaces, very friendly staff and unique vibe it feels home to all who visit.
To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it. - Osho
- A Healing Tuscan Summer Yoga Holiday
- Kate is a London-based yoga teacher and singer who offers sound healing sessions, wellbeing coaching and massage. Her yoga practice is informed by Iyenger and Vinyasa forms of yoga and her classes aim to build fluidity, stability, awareness and creativity, on and off the mat.
- As everything in our universe has a specific vibration and unique frequency, Kate combines sound healing with her yoga practice. Chanting and sound healing are ancient practices that stimulate transformation on a deep cellular lever - a means of finding our way back to the core of our being and to connect with each other.
- Marco has a bachelors degree in Sport and exercise science. He spent seven years in Australia connecting with the Aboriginal people. He likes to share the realization received on his journey with Mother Earth through various initiations.
- Pushpa (our host, chef and therapist)
- Pushpa did her Osho Rebalancing training when she was 19 and has since trained as a reiki master, counsellor, kinesiology and a multitude of other therapeutic tecniques.
- For the past 20 years she has followed her passion for biodynamic farming, producing healthy food and learning about nutrition. She is an experienced, versatile chef who teaches well being and self love through the knowledge of food its preparation.
ScheduleYoga session before breakfast.
Workshops and/or teachings
Continuation workshops and/or teachings
Venue HighlightsPodere Forli is located in the beautiful rolling hills of Tuscany, 45 minutes from Pisa and the Pisa airport, 1.5 hours from Florence, an hour from Siena, and 45 minutes from the coast. It is convenient to all the the attractions offered by this beautiful region.
Podere Fiorli is run by a tribe of international friends who welcome guests as family members and share the day to day experiences of a natural lifestyle in the Tuscan countryside.
Seat of a Foundation for Peace that hosts a School of transmission for young people during the summer months, it is also an ideal location for groups and events.
AccommodationsPodere Fiorli was originally a 1500's Franciscan monastery, today restored to accomodate 30+ people in its rooms. In addition, guests are welcome to stay in one of the alternative accommodations such as the teepee, camping tents or gypsy caravan.
Bathrooms are shared, bath towels are provided, as well as bed linens.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineOur meals are all prepared with organic fresh, seasonal local ingredients, vegetables from our vegetable garden and other ingredients from neighboring farms: Mediterranean style with a twist!
DirectionsGPS Coordinates: 43°26'47.0"N 10°47'53.4"E
Taxi from Pisa airport will cost 160 euros.
Call Camilla on (contact info blocked) for a shuttle arrangement instead.