About This Event
The Wachuma Wisdom Journey will explore many aspects of our beings and the Wachuma Cactus including the history, sciences, preparation, ceremonies and Integration. This journey will bring you to many transformations with guidance, support and tools from our facilitator Paullo Quente and Joel Nahual Altair.
The journey of 10 nights and 11 days focuses on six dimensions of wellness Wellness is multi-dimensional and holistic, incorporating dimensions of physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, environmental, and social.
Around the world, there is growing interest in changing the way we take care of ourselves – not just our bodies, but also our minds, spirit, society, and planet. There is a growing impetus for a paradigm shift, a switch from mere reactivity – trying to treat or fix our problems – to a proactive and holistic approach to addressing and preventing the root causes of our personal and societal ills. This is what the wellness movement is all about.
Wellness is a practical and integrative philosophy of life whose goal is the greatest possible physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, environmental, and social well-being of the individual and the collective. It is the active pursuit of activities, choices, and lifestyles that lead to a state of holistic health.
A carefully cultivated environment is one of the major conditions of wellness. Harmonious personal relations and personal integrations of the six dimensions of wellness is what the City of Light Evolutionary Journeys provides.
Our approach to healing focuses on wholeness, balance, integration and the unification of the six dimensions of wellness
- Three Wachuma Ceremonies
- Visiting and Connecting at Sacred sites including Saqsayhuaman, Tipon, Pisac, Chinchero, Moray and More
- Integration Practices
- Andean Rituals and Wisdom teachings of the Wachuma Plant and the Andean Cosmovision
- Gourmet Plant Based Meals while at our Sanctuary
- Journeys in Lake Titicaca with a final Wachuma Ceremony on Amantani Island
ScheduleMorning Meditation Practices, Exploring and connecting with sacred sites like Saqsayhuaman, Days of ceremonies with the Wachuma Plant, Integration practices involving the six dimensions of wellness, Gourmet plant based meals while at our sanctuary, Ancient rituals and the learnings of all aspects of the Wachuma and the Andean Cosmovision.
- •Lodging in the Sacred Valley at one of our Partner Centers
- •Lodging in Puno
- •Lodging on Amantani Island
- •Transfers from airports and hotels
- •Plant-based breakfasts, lunches, and dinners while at our sanctuary
- •General tourist ticket and Tours to visit up to 17 tourist attractions, archaeological centers, and museums
- •Elite Transportation throughout the journey
- •Maestros of Ceremony and Spiritual Guides
- •Guided Meditations
- •Ancient ceremonies and rituals including Three Wachuma ceremonies
- •Ethereal Body Cleansing & various initiations with the elements
- •Embodiment practices
- •Sound bath concert
- •Professional Photography
What's Not Included•International and domestic flights to and from Cusco, Peru
•Lodging before and after the journey
•Meals except as noted
Venue HighlightsOur Sanctuary is located in the Breathtaking Sacred Valley of the Incas in Calca, Cusco, Peru with stunning views of the Pitusiray Mountain secluded in nature. The rooms are beautiful, comfortable and very cozy allowing us to feel truly at home. The grounds have ample green areas where we can stretch and feel connected to all the nature that is.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free